FIX IS IN**DNC Blocked Challenge to Tim Kaine By Denying Paperwork to Bernie Supporters

HillaryvrsAbortionProtester_zpsvmiwfspo.png

I just read on another board that a DNC staffer/programer has been shot multiple times and is dead. Happened tonight or earlier today sometime. I will see if I can find the link.

DNC Staffer Shot, Killed in Northwest DC
The press says it was an attempted robbery but nothing was taken. People on Reddit say that Assange hinted the leak came from a DNC programmer and this guy is confirmed to be a DNC programmer. So it's possible they identified the source of the leak and put a hit out on him. There hasn't been any indication that he was named in the leaks himself, so it wasn't a revenge killing for that but was either something else or random violence. But for random violence to befall a DNC programmer in a normally safe area at a time like this is a little ominous to be a coincidence.

I just read on another board that a DNC staffer/programer has been shot multiple times and is dead. Happened tonight or earlier today sometime. I will see if I can find the link.
He was hanging in a safe great country! Ask his party. Doh

Right now it's just a conspiracy theory, but it does tend to make ya wonder, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back