2008 vs today

full time workers 118M 117M
workforce participation 65.9% 62.8%
home ownership 67.5% 65.0%
median income $ 53,664 $51,017
poverty 13.2% 15.0%
people on food stamps 28.2M 47.6M
debt to GDP ratio 64.8% 101.6%

and the gap between rich and poor is larger than ever and the world is laughing at our incompetent president-----------way to go libs, you elected him twice. the mess belongs to you.

Last edited:
2008 vs today

poverty 13.2% 15.0%

and the gap between rich and poor is larger than ever and the world is laughing at our incompetent president-----------way to go libs, you elected him twice. the mess belongs to you.

Additionally, thousands of prisoners released early to a neighborhood near you or your loved ones.

President Obama’s Department of Homeland Security caught then released 68,000 aliens who had previously been convicted of a crime, a new report from the Center for Immigration Studies shows.

more: Report: Obama Admin Released Tens of Thousands of Illegal Immigrant Criminals

Immigration and Customs Enforcement released 68,000 foreign nationals who had criminal convictions last year instead of pursuing deportation, according to newly uncovered documents -- a statistic one senator said represents an enforcement "crisis."

The internal documents were obtained and published by the Center for Immigration Studies, a Washington, D.C.-based group that advocates stricter immigration enforcement. According to the documents and the group's analysis, ICE agents reported encountering 193,000 "criminal aliens" in 2013, but only targeted 125,000 for deportation.

A total of 67,879 were released.

CIS called it a "large-scale abuse of authority."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...how-68000-criminal-aliens-released-last-year/

Last edited:
2008 vs today

poverty 13.2% 15.0%

Nom+vs+real+GDP+qoq.jpg

Nuff said

Don't forget, we still have the patriot act and a new cold war

and the silly bastard is more interested in gay marriage than in making this country energy self sufficient.

at first I did not believe it, but now I am convinced that he hates the USA and is determined to bring it down and punish it for being successful and for allowing slavery 200 years ago.

and the silly bastard is more interested in gay marriage than in making this country energy self sufficient.

at first I did not believe it, but now I am convinced that he hates the USA and is determined to bring it down and punish it for being successful and for allowing slavery 200 years ago.

obama's singular goal. create more democratic voters

obama's singular goal. create more democratic voters

he is following LBJ's example. LBJ said "I'll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years"

I don't like Obama, but we are well on our way to being a net energy exporter, and that graph really shows we're back to W levels of real econ performance. Considering where we were 6 years ago, it could be worse.

Though if Obama were not such a central govt elitist, it probably could be better, as well. And, it's probably not a good day to be the official truth teller to the One.

http://news.yahoo.com/health-law-legacy-eludes-obama-changes-sink-125702665--finance.html

2008 vs today

poverty 13.2% 15.0%

Nice invisible links. How'd you do that?

Yeah, got it, RW.----------------Bush did it. You are so full of shit. your boy has had 5 fricken years to fix it and he has made everything worse.

obama failed, he is the worst president in history-------face reality and move on.

Its too bad that the first black president was a failure, but he was and is, accept it, deal with it.

Bush had 8 years to destroy the economy.

It generally takes longer to build than destroy.

The World Trade center still isn't finished.

Another thing destroyed on Bush's watch.

:mad:

Forum List

Back