Five Myths About Sarah Palin

I like Sarah Palin as she seems like a nice woman and tries to do what is right.
But she did quit her job, abandoned the job and constituents she was supposed to represent. When the heat gets hot you are supposed to edure, not give up.
There is NO excuse for quitting and if you do make one that makes you a quitter with excuses.
She is not running for President and will not run. Anyone that would vote for her over Mitt Romney is not very smart.

What I’m pleased to read is how good the article is. Realistic, sensible and even-handed. It looks like things are looking good for Sarah Palin these days. This clears up alot of misunderstandings about her that the public was misinformed on. Realistically she has proven to endure and become a potent powerhouse that commands a influence even greater than the Presidents.

washingtonpost.com

Think you know Sarah Palin? The former Alaska governor has been in the spotlight ever since John McCain named her as his running mate on Aug. 29, 2008. Yet, while practically everybody has an opinion about Palin, not all of those opinions are grounded in reality. Many of them are based more on a "Saturday Night Live" caricature than on the living, breathing, 46-year-old mother of five. The real Sarah Palin is a complex woman who has risen in no time from obscurity to the stratosphere of American politics, fusing celebrity and populism in novel ways. Now that she's laying the foundation for a possible presidential run in 2012, it's worth taking a moment to separate the facts about Palin from the fables.

More in link:

I hope she runs for president. If America elects her, then they get what they deserve.

Like the way the idiots who voted for Obama.

I am interested in hearing about her college record. 5 colleges in 5 years! I want to know if that is a myth or reality. Sorry, but call me an education snob, but I REQUIRE education excellence from my elected officials. Palin's record hardly fits that mold!

Palin, `Average' Student at 5 Schools, Prayed, Planned for TV - Bloomberg
Sept. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Sarah Palin started in Hawaii, stayed longest in Idaho and ended an almost five-year academic journey through five colleges as a student many professors forgot.

Roy Atwood, her academic adviser at the University of Idaho, said the Republican vice presidential candidate was one of dozens of students he helped process through the journalism program that year. A North Idaho College instructor discovered he taught Palin in a government class after checking his gradebooks, school spokeswoman Stacy Hudson said.

Myth: Sarah Palin is a quitter
No....actually that one is true

Myth: Sarah Palin is not too bright
No......actually that one is true

Myth: Sarah Palin destroyed McCains candidacy
No...actually, that one is true

Myth: Sarah Palin knows nothing about national and international issues

I like Sarah Palin as she seems like a nice woman and tries to do what is right.
But she did quit her job, abandoned the job and constituents she was supposed to represent. When the heat gets hot you are supposed to edure, not give up.
There is NO excuse for quitting and if you do make one that makes you a quitter with excuses.
She is not running for President and will not run. Anyone that would vote for her over Mitt Romney is not very smart.
Palin had a reason to quit and it was best for Alaska and her. The democrats were bombarding her with over 20 frivolous ethics complaints that were racking up in the millions paralyzing her state and bringing the Alaska government to a stall and at her small salary, she was going bankrupt defending them. She had already accomplished everything she set out to do for Alaska with her excellent record as governor. She left the state in good shape and turned it over to Parnell who has endured quite well under Palins policies. Palins lawsuits by democratic operatives were all thrown out of court based on no merit. Nothing stuck and now she has more political influence than anyone in the country. As President Clinton said a few weeks ago...'Don't Underestimate her'.

Yet, while practically everybody has an opinion about Palin, not all of those opinions are grounded in reality. Many of them are based more on a "Saturday Night Live" caricature than on the living, breathing, 46-year-old mother of five.

My opinion that Palin is a mindless twit is not based on the SNL caricature.

It is based on the Katie Couric interview, the Charlie Gibson interview, all of the rest of her interviews, her speeches, and her tweets.

Myth: Sarah Palin is a quitter
No....actually that one is true

Myth: Sarah Palin is not too bright
No......actually that one is true

Myth: Sarah Palin destroyed McCains candidacy

Myth: Sarah Palin knows nothing about national and international issues

Myth: Sarah Palin states that she created new words in the English language in the vein of Shakespeare, in a lame attempt to cover for her inarticulateness.
No... actually, that one is true.

Yet, while practically everybody has an opinion about Palin, not all of those opinions are grounded in reality. Many of them are based more on a "Saturday Night Live" caricature than on the living, breathing, 46-year-old mother of five.

My opinion that Palin is a mindless twit is not based on the SNL caricature.

It is based on the Katie Couric interview, the Charlie Gibson interview, all of the rest of her interviews, her speeches, and her tweets.

Shhh... the conservatives are going to twist this to you being "threatened" by her.:eusa_shhh:

Palin had a reason to quit and it was best for Alaska and her. The democrats were bombarding her with over 20 frivolous ethics complaints that were racking up in the millions paralyzing her state and bringing the Alaska government to a stall and at her small salary, she was going bankrupt defending them. She had already accomplished everything she set out to do for Alaska with her excellent record as governor. She left the state in good shape and turned it over to Parnell who has endured quite well under Palins policies. Palins lawsuits by democratic operatives were all thrown out of court based on no merit. Nothing stuck and now she has more political influence than anyone in the country. As President Clinton said a few weeks ago...'Don't Underestimate her'.

The main ethics complaint was from a Republican in he own state so I respectfully suggest you get your facts in order. None of those cases "paralyzed" the state and she never paid a nickel defending those cases if the actions were in her capacity as Governor.
Retired, aren't you troubledby the proven fact that Todd Palin acted as assistant Governo and was in on almost every decision made by his wife, the Governor.
You ever played football? Just because things are not going you way,you never quit.
I respect your service but sir, I am a Republican and am deeply troubled and amazed that a military man like you can be fooled so easily by Sarah Palin.
And you want a President with "more political influence than anyone in the country"?
Sir, that is WHAT WE DO NOT NEED.

The main ethics complaint was from a Republican in he own state so I respectfully suggest you get your facts in order. None of those cases "paralyzed" the state and she never paid a nickel defending those cases if the actions were in her capacity as Governor.
Retired, aren't you troubledby the proven fact that Todd Palin acted as assistant Governo and was in on almost every decision made by his wife, the Governor.
You ever played football? Just because things are not going you way,you never quit.
I respect your service but sir, I am a Republican and am deeply troubled and amazed that a military man like you can be fooled so easily by Sarah Palin.
And you want a President with "more political influence than anyone in the country"?

Proven by whom?

She get their panties in a wad,way funny,is she anymore a nut case then pelosi??
Whats really a gas is she is miles ahead of the pin heads that spend day and day out on a internet political board ranting about this or that or him or her.

What republican? Name please and date of complaint. Also the ethics complaints cost her personally around $500,000.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back