Five Myths About Sarah Palin

I can't stand people who say they will move to another country if a certain person is elected, but if she is elected, I will for sure have to weigh my options.

Alec Baldwin was supposed to leave years ago because of Bush. No such god luck.. he's still here boring the shit out of us.

she is still completely unqualified.

Again, can't you find ANYbody who is qualified for the position?

Tell me how she is not qualified? Be specific

you can't prove a negative, but she has nothing in her work experience or resume to indicate any remote qualifications to be the leader of mankind's most powerful nation.

Mayor of Wasilla? Half term governor of the least developed state in the union? If she was an uncharismatic 60 yo crone with obesity issues you wouldn't even look twice.

If she had the same qualifications and personality etc but happened to be a democrat you would not give her a second's consideration.

But you think she could possibly win in 2012, that is the qualifications you demand of her.

She is less qualified than Romney, Huckabee, Pawlenty, Barbour, and Gingrich, among others, any or all of which might be running against her in the 2012 primaries,

so if you are genuinely concerned about qualifications, you won't be voting for her over any of them.

If you do support her over any of them, then you simply prove that your 'qualifications' rant is just another pile of horseshit.

you can't prove a negative, but she has nothing in her work experience or resume to indicate any remote qualifications to be the leader of mankind's most powerful nation.

Mayor of Wasilla? Half term governor of the least developed state in the union? If she was an uncharismatic 60 yo crone with obesity issues you wouldn't even look twice.

If she had the same qualifications and personality etc but happened to be a democrat you would not give her a second's consideration.

But you think she could possibly win in 2012, that is the qualifications you demand of her.
So what should be on a resume for a person to want to be president then....in your mind?

Palin quit as governor because there was more money in the book deal that she'd just signed.

As far as her qualifications? She's got nice tits and a nice ass, and is willing to wink at any drooling idiot who thinks she's "smart".

Wanna see Palin's eyes twinkle? Shine a flashlight in her ear.

So what should be on a resume for a person to want to be president then....in your mind?

A HELLAVA long and tested track record of success leading extremely large ventures.

Neither Warren Buffet or Bill Gates would qualify altho Buffet has a lotta resume behind him.

But like I said 3 times already Hillary has the resume. Find somebody as qualified as Hillary, please!

A HELLAVA long and tested track record of success leading extremely large ventures.

Neither Warren Buffet or Bill Gates would qualify altho Buffet has a lotta resume behind him.

But like I said 3 times already Hillary has the resume. Find somebody as qualified as Hillary, please!

Hmm. So that means Obama never met that standard right?

Last edited:

dohh.gif

2. Resigning as governor was rash.

It was calculated: 'fuck alaska; there's more money to be made whoring myself out on Fox News'\
4. Palin is extreme.

rather subjective
5. Palin is unelectable.

NAZIs are still in races around the nation. There is a sizable far-right constituency that is easily rallied by racist, xenophobic cries that little brown people of different religions are taking over the country.

Sarah Palin is a smart, articulate woman, who is has an excellent chance of becoming the next president.

she is an idiot who won't win more than 3 states in the primary and will look like a complete fool in the debates
People voted for Obama and all he ran on was that we could hope for hope-bringing change that would restore hope in change that we could have real hope of meaningful change. Oh, and that he wasn't an old white guy.

Sarah Palin is a smart, articulate woman, who is has an excellent chance of becoming the next president.

she is an idiot who won't win more than 3 states in the primary and will look like a complete fool in the debates
People voted for Obama and all he ran on was that we could hope for hope-bringing change that would restore hope in change that we could have real hope of meaningful change. Oh, and that he wasn't an old white guy.

That seemed to work pretty well for him. Oh, and he didn't go to 50 different schools in 5 years.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back