Five factors that will bring Trump down.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
his stupidity, rash behavior and inability to come close to telling the truth about anything

i know you love him, but no one ever mistook you for einstein, did they?

Call him what you like.....but he won and you lost.

He isn't Einstein......what does that make you ?

But you lost just like everyone else but Trump. You are too stupid understand that.

Keep repeating it.....maybe you'll convince yourself.

My life is fine.

Niel Gorsuch is on the SCOTUS.

How did I lose again ?

Maybe paying less taxes?

Keep talking. You're losing but you think you are not.

link cupcake?

You fail to understand the importance of the fact that last time Trump lost the popular vote. It is something you really need to consider each and every time you start talking about what you guys are going to do.

Why is this "important"? Presidents aren't elected by overall popular vote, this alleged fact is totally unimportant.

Call him what you like.....but he won and you lost.

He isn't Einstein......what does that make you ?

But you lost just like everyone else but Trump. You are too stupid understand that.

Keep repeating it.....maybe you'll convince yourself.

My life is fine.

Niel Gorsuch is on the SCOTUS.

How did I lose again ?

Maybe paying less taxes?

Keep talking. You're losing but you think you are not.

link cupcake?

Why? You guys make all kinds of comments and no one bothers you for links. Just accept the fact that you're talking out of your ass.

Last edited:
First, Hillary is the most qualified person to ever run...err...limp...err...stumble for the Presidency.
Hillary was vastly more qualified than Trump

Still is

Bullshit.

She's not qualified to be POTUS and never will be. Biden would have been a much better choice that Hitlery ever will be.

She won't ever be Madame President. Thank god.
Hillary was the most qualified candidate in 25 years
A fact lost on low information voters

You fail to understand the importance of the fact that last time Trump lost the popular vote. It is something you really need to consider each and every time you start talking about what you guys are going to do.

Why is this "important"? Presidents aren't elected by overall popular vote, this alleged fact is totally unimportant.

It shows that what Trump stands for is not what the majority of the people support as you guys claim. He is building a record to run against that is not what you want in 2020. But you guys think that everything is going to happen like it did in 2016 and Trump is going to be able to continue playing his identity politics and that's going to win it for him again. You guys equal 30 percent you are not the majority of American citizens. If I was a democratic presidential nominee I 2020 I'd run commercials about these babies in detention centers until the election was over and ask the people do you want 4 more years of this?

First, Hillary is the most qualified person to ever run...err...limp...err...stumble for the Presidency.

Still is

Bullshit.

She's not qualified to be POTUS and never will be. Biden would have been a much better choice that Hitlery ever will be.

No she wasn't. She got where she did on Bill's coat tails. She's no more qualified to be President than you are.

Speaking of low info voters that's exactly what anyone who think Hitlery would make a good POTUS is. Low info voter.

Sure, Jake.

Mueller is looking at 20 years breaking rocks in levenworth.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You silly anti-trumpers have been predicting his demise what?...like a hundred times now, yet he is still there.

Moron....the orange charlatan has been infesting the oval office for only 18 months....what the hell do you mean, "he's still here?"

Elections have consequences and both Nov. 2018 and 2020 will correct this scourge of an administration and its spineless congress.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Still is

Bullshit.

No she wasn't. She got where she did on Bill's coat tails. She's no more qualified to be President than you are.

Speaking of low info voters that's exactly what anyone who think Hitlery would make a good POTUS is. Low info voter.

You are the low information voter.

Still is

Bullshit.

Nope. I voted for Trump not that waste of air Hitlery who you voted for.

Only a low information voter would have voted for that POS and you certainly fit the bill.

Trump and his (Goebbels-wanna-be) Miller, have just handed to Dems. the biggest weapon to take over ALL of congress next year.

But, there are several other factors that will erode the slim majority that git Trump into the oval office...............

First, as alluded to above, the first major mistake is this ridiculous border policy which, I would readily admit, MSM is relentlessly hammering the WH.

Second, is the never-too-far-behind Mueller probe that spin as right wingers will, has proven that the Trump administration is a pit of lying vipers.

Third, is the love affair that Trump seem to have with every damned despot that Trump is trying to emulate.

Fourth, is a combination of the dud of the tax scam AND the tariffs that even a first year economics student could surmise are downright awful.......The tariffs alone will shift back the slim majority that Trump was able to garner from such states like MI, WI and PA.

Fifth, is Trump's penchant for lying......Even when there is absolutely NO reason to spew a lie, Trump manages to come up with some "alternate fact" that ONLY his loyal cult could swallow.

This upcoming November will be a very sobering, wake up call to the spineless and self-serving republican congress.

Any day now.....

You silly anti-trumpers have been predicting his demise what?...like a hundred times now, yet he is still there.

Moron....the orange charlatan has been infesting the oval office for only 18 months....what the hell do you mean, "he's still here?"

Elections have consequences and both Nov. 2018 and 2020 will correct this scourge of an administration and its spineless congress.

He gets 4 years. I don't know why these idiots act like it's such a big thing he's still in office.

Is English your first language?

Trump is still POTUS, yet you silly duped lefties think every story the DNC media presents is going to result in his demise. When will you ever learn?

Elections do have consequences. Thankfully we don’t have Hillary...why would you want a crook for POTUS?

Still is

Bullshit.

Nope. I voted for Trump not that waste of air Hitlery who you voted for.

Only a low information voter would have voted for that POS and you certainly fit the bill.

That's what I mean. You are stupid so you voted for Trump.

Is English your first language?

Trump is still POTUS, yet you silly duped lefties think every story the DNC media presents is going to result in his demise. When will you ever learn?

Elections do have consequences. Thankfully we don’t have Hillary...why would you want a crook for POTUS?

We have a crook president in office now. The investigation is not over. You might want wait until it ends before you talk about what's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back