Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

Don't have any flyovers at football games, that weekend. What TDY for soldiers? There is no extra money for a temp duty station, and a parade
wouldn't be a temp duty station. All the military equipment is gonna be
used that day either at the parade or back at their base.

Just a few tanks of gas for the trucks hauling the tanks.

Half the cities in this country have veteran's day parades. Do you think they're all
paying 71 million for the troops to march?

Hate to tell you, but the logistics for something like that are quite a bit more than "just a few tanks of gas".

And TDY stands for Temporary Duty. And, you're right, IF they are able to get everyone synched up and are able to do it all in one day, it wouldn't require TDY orders. But, if it took an overnight trip, then yeah, TDY orders would be required. And, chances are, they would have to get a few more troops than what are in the DC area.

Here's what's within 175 miles of Washington, DC
Military Bases in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia

How many of those commands have people they can send out? Do you know anything about those commands, or is it just a one size fits all kind of thing for you with the military? And, I've got news for you, most of the commands in the DC area are top heavy, meaning there are more higher rank personnel than lower rank. And I can tell you, the higher ranks wouldn't be happy about having to march in a parade.

By the way, did you ever serve in the military? I did 20 years in the Navy, and I can tell you that 95 percent of the military hates to go to those dog and pony shows. Not only that, but to get a uniform and yourself inspection ready actually costs money to the servicemember. Money that will never be refunded for the trouble.

Yes I was in the Army.

2/8 Cav...my tour in Vietnam was between 12/29/67-12/15/68.

After returning to the world, I served in the Guard and Army Reserve.

I marched in 3 veterans day parades in Orlando, and was home before
4pm.

When you were active, did you enjoy parades?
-------------------------------- i liked the 'Bicentenial Celebration Re-Enactments' where we Americans kicked 'british' azz for the delight of American kids . It was informative and fun for my young American kids RWinger .

probably did or maybe not , who knows or cares . As my taxpayer paid employees they might take part in Military Parades if ORDERED to do so RWinger .

Don't have any flyovers at football games, that weekend. What TDY for soldiers? There is no extra money for a temp duty station, and a parade
wouldn't be a temp duty station. All the military equipment is gonna be
used that day either at the parade or back at their base.

Just a few tanks of gas for the trucks hauling the tanks.

Half the cities in this country have veteran's day parades. Do you think they're all
paying 71 million for the troops to march?

Hate to tell you, but the logistics for something like that are quite a bit more than "just a few tanks of gas".

And TDY stands for Temporary Duty. And, you're right, IF they are able to get everyone synched up and are able to do it all in one day, it wouldn't require TDY orders. But, if it took an overnight trip, then yeah, TDY orders would be required. And, chances are, they would have to get a few more troops than what are in the DC area.

Here's what's within 175 miles of Washington, DC
Military Bases in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia

How many of those commands have people they can send out? Do you know anything about those commands, or is it just a one size fits all kind of thing for you with the military? And, I've got news for you, most of the commands in the DC area are top heavy, meaning there are more higher rank personnel than lower rank. And I can tell you, the higher ranks wouldn't be happy about having to march in a parade.

By the way, did you ever serve in the military? I did 20 years in the Navy, and I can tell you that 95 percent of the military hates to go to those dog and pony shows. Not only that, but to get a uniform and yourself inspection ready actually costs money to the servicemember. Money that will never be refunded for the trouble.

Yes I was in the Army.

2/8 Cav...my tour in Vietnam was between 12/29/67-12/15/68.

After returning to the world, I served in the Guard and Army Reserve.

I marched in 3 veterans day parades in Orlando, and was home before
4pm.

When you were active, did you enjoy parades?
It was better than crawling thru the mud

1. Thanks for showing how dishonest you vile libs are, by cutting all context.

2. Thanks for showing how you see revealing anything real, is a defeat. That certainly explains the constant lying and stonewalling we get from you leftards.
I eliminated no context you haven’t already provided. You confessed you want trump to use the military as a tool to attack Americans with whom you disagree with politically. You reveal the true motivation behind the notion of holding such a parade.

You’re a fucking traitor.

You cut half my sentence. You claim to not be cutting context, but you could not quote me, using a full sentence.

THe purpose is only political if you are against celebrating America.

Otherwise, we can all agree, AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
You fucking traitor... you already announced celebrating America is just the mask of your true agenda for holding a military parade for the purpose of using our military as a tool to attack the left.

Attacking the Left does not make me a traitor. Try to be less hysterical.

I agree, you are not a traitor, just a scumbag that is cool with the military being used as political pawns. As a 20 year Marine Corps veteran, that makes you almost as bad as a traitor, but not quite.

Your ire seems over wrought considering that the military people in question will be asked to march in a parade.

What do you think of people, to whom a celebration of America is so offensive that they cannot, not attack it?

Funny, I expected you to challenge my prediction, my even demand a bet of some sort.

But, guess you know that I am right, so, you chose to just insult me instead of continuing to make your argument.

That was you admitting defeat.

I accept your surrender.

You want me to challenge your prediction for an event that is not even going to happen?

holy fuck, you are one stupid moron.

Last I heard he was planning on attending another parade.

I'm wiling to stand by my statement that if there he attends any military parade that he will not get the majority of screen time.

You can stand by yours that he will.

And you will be wrong.
Great, so on our Veterans Day, he’s going to celebrate some other country’s military.

2s0blvo.jpg

Wow. You are so stupid, it boggles the mind. Literally. I can't believe how stupid you are.

It is a crying shame you lack the basic intelligence to see the irony in this post.

But, irony is always lost on the ignorant.

Said the vet having a fit because of a parade.

I'm wiling to stand by my statement that if there he attends any military parade that he will not get the majority of screen time.

And you will be wrong.

Whatever you say! :21::21::21::21:

You're not making any sense.

Your position is that any parade is about the man sitting on the review stand, and not the parade itself.

And you think you won this?

LOL!!!

Yes, the parade is about Trump, everything Trump does is about Trump. He wants the military to pass him by in review and salute him like he sees being done in North Korea.

I won this before it started, when one is dealing with a mindless partisan sheep there is no possible way to lose anything

YOu have presented nothing but unsupported assumptions.

And declared yourself the winner.

lol!!

You are a mindless partisan sheep, the only thing you could win is a circle jerk with your fellow sheep. You make predictions about something that is not going to happen and then challenge me to prove you wrong. How stupid could one man be?

That is not what I said and you are a moron if that is what you got out of it.

”I'm good with the military being used as a political tool”

LOLOL

Thanks for conceding your position on this so easily. :mm:

Yeah isn't THAT revealing. Think I'm gonna bookmark that post for future use.

You going to use the whole sentence or just half?

Rhetorical question. We both know what you are.
You want our military to be used against Americans.

Those are your words.

I want a parade, and for you anti-Americans to reveal who you really are to the American people.

Your spin implies that I want to bomb and shoot you. lol!!!

Man, this really scares you. YOu know that you people just CANNOT, not be anti-American, even for a day, don't you?
Try Mardi Gras

More entertainining, better scenery and you can get shitfaced drunk

I'll keep it in mind.

rw, what does it say about you lefties that you know that a celebration of America will end up making your side look bad?

Funny, I expected you to challenge my prediction, my even demand a bet of some sort.

But, guess you know that I am right, so, you chose to just insult me instead of continuing to make your argument.

That was you admitting defeat.

I accept your surrender.

You want me to challenge your prediction for an event that is not even going to happen?

holy fuck, you are one stupid moron.

And you will be wrong.
Great, so on our Veterans Day, he’s going to celebrate some other country’s military.

2s0blvo.jpg

Wow. You are so stupid, it boggles the mind. Literally. I can't believe how stupid you are.
Typical Trumpian Conservative

Best retort they can come up with is........You are Stoopid!

The man interpreted "any military parade" as having to be in another country.

As though if there was not one in DC that there would not be any in the entire US.

JUst calling that stupid was the best reply.

Do YOU think that there will be no other military parades in the US, this fall?

Yeah isn't THAT revealing. Think I'm gonna bookmark that post for future use.

Those are your words.

I want a parade, and for you anti-Americans to reveal who you really are to the American people.

Man, this really scares you. YOu know that you people just CANNOT, not be anti-American, even for a day, don't you?
Try Mardi Gras

I'll keep it in mind.

rw, what does it say about you lefties that you know that a celebration of America will end up making your side look bad?

A parade is unnecessary at this point

End of a war? Yea....spring for a parade to honor the vets

But a parade to satisfy the ego of a sitting President?
Unwarranted

Those are your words.

Try Mardi Gras

I'll keep it in mind.

Unwarranted

No dumbass, he doesn't, it's why he wastes people time with stupid parade fetishisms and then tries to save face by talking about spending that money instead on jets no one is asking for.
Our wonderful Pres. Trump knows what's best for his country and people.

Only miscreants and cretins try to second guess his astute decisions. ... :cool:

...holy moley, you are a totally braindead tool.

Hard to believe this is not some sort of joke.

No dumbass, he doesn't, it's why he wastes people time with stupid parade fetishisms and then tries to save face by talking about spending that money instead on jets no one is asking for.

Only miscreants and cretins try to second guess his astute decisions. ... :cool:

Wow hard to believe this is not some sort of joke, that this is an actual adult behaving like a brain dead lemming.

You mean like all you far left drones?

Wow hard to believe this is not some sort of joke, that this is an actual adult behaving like a brain dead lemming.
Our wonderful Pres. Trump saved America at the last minute from being overtaken by leftist Liberal hoards and turned into a Democrat totalitarian police state.

And for that, all loyal and patriotic citizens owe our awesome President unwavering support and gratitude. .... :thup:

Those are your words.

Try Mardi Gras

I'll keep it in mind.

Unwarranted

Well, the parade was scheduled for Veteran's Day.

Veteran's Day was established to honor all the vets of WWI.

That's why it is always on Nov 11th...no matter what the day is.
It coincides with the end of WWI...the 11th hour of the 11th day
of the11th month. This year on 11-11-2018 will mark the 100th
anniversary of the end of the "War to end all Wars."

The President will be attending a Vets parade at Joint Base Andrews
that day.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump saved America at the last minute from being overtaken by leftist Liberal hoards and turned into a Democrat totalitarian police state.

And for that, all loyal and patriotic citizens owe our awesome President unwavering support and gratitude. .... :thup:

Ahh yes, 8 years of Clinton was NOT liberal hordes, 8 years of Obama was NOT liberal hordes, but if another Clinton got in it would be liberal hordes, even with Republican Congress. :rolleyes:

Let me give you some good advice. You are obviously mentally under-developed for politics, so do yourself, and others, a favor - go pick up another hobby, one where you don’t look like a clown every time you open your idiot orifice.

Last edited:

You mean like all you far left drones?

Like me??? Quote me posting crazy cult-of-personality shit like this or retract.

Let me give you some good advice. You are obviously too fucking stupid for politics, dodo yourself a favor and pick up a hobby where you don’t like a fucking clown every time you open your idiot oraphace.
No need to be rude, just because you can't face the truth. ... :eusa_naughty:

It ain’t rude if it’s true.

You just “funny and agree” with someone from YOUR side saying that you act like a far left drone. Yep - an idiot.

Forum List

Back