First, we were racists...

Bullshit..... your a whiney baby!

Of course Americans who love this great nation are going to have the stinkeye for those they deem parasites on our system.... NEWS FLASH: its illegals from Mexico that are causing Arizonas problems.... as well as here in Texas.
If you try to tell that they are being treated badly.... I say GOOD!
They shouldnt be here illegally!!!!

:coffee:

I say Hispanics and you refer to them as " illegals from Mexico"? But your piece of shit racist ass, isn't racist? Bullshit. Thanks for proving my point, you worthless piece of sphincter lint.

How much do illegals cost annually, vs

Who sucked all the money out of America *hint, top 1%, 400 greedy souls*

Pop quiz, hotshot: Who's the 'parasite'?

Those taxpayers (you know the 400 greedy souls) employ how many people?

Parasite would be a nonpaying taxpayer expecting to freeload off of those that do pay taxes.

No brainer.

i say hispanics and you refer to them as " illegals from mexico"? But your piece of shit racist ass, isn't racist? Bullshit. Thanks for proving my point, you worthless piece of sphincter lint.

how much do illegals cost annually, vs

who sucked all the money out of america *hint, top 1%, 400 greedy souls*

pop quiz, hotshot: Who's the 'parasite'?

those taxpayers (you know the 400 greedy souls) employ how many people?

Parasite would be a nonpaying taxpayer expecting to freeload off of those that do pay taxes.

No brainer.

leeches

Don't worry, you're still racists. :eusa_whistle:

I never leave home without it.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3789-racecard.jpg

So, so childish. So very childish.

Dr House already put the words out there.

LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS.

I live in tea party crazy Arizona and believe me they are racist and very anti-Mormon. Out here Hispanics bear the brunt of the hatred, oh and Native Americans.

Nope, I don't believe you.

completely nade it up.

Searched for media and police reports of rampant racism by tea partyers in Arizona.
Nothing but blogs.

Complete lie.

I live in tea party crazy Arizona and believe me they are racist and very anti-Mormon. Out here Hispanics bear the brunt of the hatred, oh and Native Americans.

Nope, I don't believe you.

completely nade it up.

Searched for media and police reports of rampant racism by tea partyers in Arizona.
Nothing but blogs.

Complete lie.

Not even one Hispanic family going for ice cream were harassed? Not one?

:razz:

I'm not an expert on the Constitution but I know the constitution exists ... to protect human beings, to protect the rights of people living in a nation, with or without documents" — Latina pop star Shakira

:lol:

You know they've banged the racist gong so much we're becoming completely numb to the bullshit they spew. And that's a good thing.

All the sorry Democrats have left for 2012 is their stale "BOOOOOOSH!!!" "PALIN!!!" "YOU BE A RACEEEST!!!" "YOU A TERRORIST!!!" chit. It wont be enough for them. The People are sick of them.

Funny, I remember the right wing talking about war protesters "back in the day". What did they call the war protesters? Oh yeah...I remember now "traitor", "treasonous", "unAmerican"... all for opposing the invasion of Iraq.

Cry me a river...
So, instead of rising about behavior you condemn, you choose to wallow in it.

:clap2:

Terrorism:

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

The teabaggers used the THREAT of a default to coerce Congress for political purposes.
Man, you really ARE stupid.

You obviously have no understanding of the meaning of the word "and".

What a fucking moron you are. "And" disgusting.

A fine example of right wing thinking, if you swear and call names a lot, it makes you look as if you are right.

As opposed to putting all your posts in bold font...?

Funny, I remember the right wing talking about war protesters "back in the day". What did they call the war protesters? Oh yeah...I remember now "traitor", "treasonous", "unAmerican"... all for opposing the invasion of Iraq.

Cry me a river...

strive for individual creativity whydonchya?
Leftists don't do individualism. It makes the other collectivists nervous:

invasion.jpg

I'm not crying, just pointing out facts.

Bullshit..... your a whiney baby!

Of course Americans who love this great nation are going to have the stinkeye for those they deem parasites on our system.... NEWS FLASH: its illegals from Mexico that are causing Arizonas problems.... as well as here in Texas.
If you try to tell that they are being treated badly.... I say GOOD!
They shouldnt be here illegally!!!!

:coffee:

I say Hispanics and you refer to them as " illegals from Mexico"? But your piece of shit racist ass, isn't racist? Bullshit. Thanks for proving my point, you worthless piece of sphincter lint.

Uhhh...Thats what they are. What do you want to call them.....illegals from Iowa? Or maybe from Nebraska?
Or maybe this will make you happy....Illegal Hispanics from Mexico. Is that better?:cuckoo:

Man, you really ARE stupid.

You obviously have no understanding of the meaning of the word "and".

What a fucking moron you are. "And" disgusting.

A fine example of right wing thinking, if you swear and call names a lot, it makes you look as if you are right.

As opposed to putting all your posts in bold font...?

They are in bold font so that they can be easily seen. One has nothing to do with the other, you are just looking to criticize and letting yourself down.

Most definitely Nazis.

Without the cool uniforms. :lol:
Ah, now the democratic process of the USA is nazism.

Can the idiots be - and look - more idiotic?

I believe Sallow was just joking around.

I personally dont think he saw it appropriate to call the tea partyers terrorists.

Swallow is a Sockpuppet.

You give him too much credit

Besides, a joke is supposed to be clever and maybe even funny. Swallow was being neither.

I took a tar baby hostage once and terrorized it until everyone caved and voted for me.

Its so stupid that our political discourse in this country has evolved into a school ground insulting match. Doesnt say much for us as a "civilized peoples"

But DO pay attention... 99% of it comes from the LEFT, and it keeps getting worse. They sound unhinged.

The insults and name calling comes mostly from the right. Make up what you want, posting it does not make it true.

Forum List

Back