First Time In Over 100-Years, No Republican On California Ballot For U.S. Senate

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Two Democrats will face off for California's U.S. Senate seat, marking first time a Republican will not be in contention.

For the first time since 1914, there will no Republican on the California Ballot for U.S. Senate.

Now, before RePuBliKlans get their frillies in bunch over this turn of events, this is what they should remember.

The Top Two Candidates, regardless of political party move on to the November Election under a system that was the brain fart of former Republican Lieutenant-Governor/State Assembly Able Maldonado.

To add insult to injury, Maldonado is Hispanic.

Maldonado was tapped by then Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to replace Democrat John Garamendi who had won a special election to replace Congresswoman Ellen Tauscher (Dem-Ca) who later served the State Department.

Both the California Democratic Party and the California Republican Party.

Maldonado was defeated by Democrat Gavin Newsome in his attempt to serve a full term as Lieutenant Governor of California.

California Attorney Kamala Harris will face off against Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez (Dem-Ca) in the November General Election.

Before serving as Attorney General, Kamala Harris was District Attorney for the City and County of San Francisco.

Congresswoman Sanchez defeated then Congressman Robert "B-1" Dornan 20-Years ago to represent Orange County in the U.S. House of Representatives.

A.G. Harris won 54 of California's 58 Counties and Sanchez only won 4 in the California Primary held on Tuesday.

No Republican currently serves in State-Wide Constitutional Office (Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, etc.) in California.

Only 27% of voters in California are registered as Republican.

27% of that population should grow a brain & move.
I was about to say why in the hell would anyone that's WHITE or REPUBLICAN live in California!? The place is nuts....its the perfect example of a libtard controlling the country their new law for being 21 to buy ciggs went into effect as well.

We left California, the smog, the traffic, the illegal aliens, the overpriced real estate, and never looked back.

My family loved living there, it's a shame what the Democrat party is doing to that State
Mine just moved out from the SF area to another state.

That's where I lived, I was in San Jose. I moved from there to Georgia. It was job related, my oldest daughter lived in eight States growing up. Literally coast to coast, California to Connecticut. Ironically she's back there now, she's getting her PhD in French at Berkeley

My family loved living there, it's a shame what the Democrat party is doing to that State
Visiting that state is not even an option in my mind

It is in mine, I love it there. But I would be very unlikely to move back
We used to goto Chicago with the kids all the time. I avoid that cesspool now too. I won't support locals that are run by rabid liberals.

Two Democrats will face off for California's U.S. Senate seat, marking first time a Republican will not be in contention.

For the first time since 1914, there will no Republican on the California Ballot for U.S. Senate.

Now, before RePuBliKlans get their frillies in bunch over this turn of events, this is what they should remember.

The Top Two Candidates, regardless of political party move on to the November Election under a system that was the brain fart of former Republican Lieutenant-Governor/State Assembly Able Maldonado.

To add insult to injury, Maldonado is Hispanic.

Maldonado was tapped by then Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to replace Democrat John Garamendi who had won a special election to replace Congresswoman Ellen Tauscher (Dem-Ca) who later served the State Department.

Both the California Democratic Party and the California Republican Party.

Maldonado was defeated by Democrat Gavin Newsome in his attempt to serve a full term as Lieutenant Governor of California.

California Attorney Kamala Harris will face off against Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez (Dem-Ca) in the November General Election.

Before serving as Attorney General, Kamala Harris was District Attorney for the City and County of San Francisco.

Congresswoman Sanchez defeated then Congressman Robert "B-1" Dornan 20-Years ago to represent Orange County in the U.S. House of Representatives.

A.G. Harris won 54 of California's 58 Counties and Sanchez only won 4 in the California Primary held on Tuesday.

No Republican currently serves in State-Wide Constitutional Office (Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, etc.) in California.

Only 27% of voters in California are registered as Republican.
Wait, wait, wait... California has a Republican Party?

That's where I lived, I was in San Jose. I moved from there to Georgia. It was job related, my oldest daughter lived in eight States growing up. Literally coast to coast, California to Connecticut. Ironically she's back there now, she's getting her PhD in French at Berkeley
Sunnyvale. I visited there a few times flying in to San Jose.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No one of the dead from the neck up Seig Heil Trumpenfuhrer Followers one word the heaping pile of bile Maldonado. That Republican Ass hate pushed Top Tier Voters on the State of California...nope no one word about ass hat who thought the top two candidates, regardless of party should move on to the General Elections.

If not for dipped in shit ass wipe, this match up would be happening. But they don't want to talk about that.

I was about to say why in the hell would anyone that's WHITE or REPUBLICAN live in California!? The place is nuts....its the perfect example of a libtard controlling the country their new law for being 21 to buy ciggs went into effect as well.

Another low IQ, under achieving Pot Bellied bigot who thinks the color of one's skin somehow makes them better.

Sunnyvale. I visited there a few times flying in to San Jose.

San Jose used to be a sweet airport to fly into, so much more convenient than SFO or Oakland. But even by the time I moved away in 2000 it was already becoming a monster airport. I can't imagine what it's like now

Forum List

Back