First the mermaid,

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
and now Tinkerbell

Great opportunity for the actress and considering her resume, she's more than qualified.

But I feel sorry for her if it follows The Little Mermaid down the tubes.

and now Tinkerbell

Great opportunity for the actress and considering her resume, she's more than qualified.

Again, you members of Alt-Right Nation have really unhealthy obsessions with cultural issues.
Do you understand why most sane and rational people find you a complete waste of oxygen? :)

and now Tinkerbell

It already did. They completely removed Tinkerbell’s storyline and used her as a plot point when needed.

and now Tinkerbell

The live-action Little Mermaid hasn't set the world on fire, but at $414 million in returns so far, it isn't a bomb, either. 🤷‍♂️

Are you not aware that the movie was actually released months ago?

And while it was originally intended to be released in the theaters, it was so bad it went to Disney+. Where it got almost universal scorn for being bad.

SO it can't "follow" Little Mermaid, as it actually was released first. And was a dud, with a Rotten Tomatoes score of 62 and an audience score of 11.

The live-action Little Mermaid hasn't set the world on fire, but at $414 million in returns so far, it isn't a bomb, either. 🤷‍♂️

Compared to a total cost of over $500 million, it is a bomb. It is now no longer expected to make back the money it cost to make and distribute the film.

That is what a "bomb" is. It does not matter how much it takes in, it has to exceed the money it cost to make the thing.

It already did. They completely removed Tinkerbell’s storyline and used her as a plot point when needed.

I did a double then triple check when I saw this, because the movie came out over 2 months ago. And the Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes composite reviews of 61 and 62% (out of 100%) both give an idea on how good they thought the movie was.

Forum List

Back