First Quarter Economic Growth revised upward to 2%

Well, there still is COVID money in the economy, that would skew the 2% somewhat.
Initial jobless claims is rising a bit.
Mortgage rates have risen over the last year.
I can only imagine that Credit card debt is rising along with their interest rates.

We are not living in Shangri-La
And employment rate is down even with all the supposed available jobs.
But why work when there's a Democrat in office? Plenty of freebies abound.

US weekly jobless claims post biggest drop in 20 months​

For the week ending June 17, the seasonally adjusted weekly initial claims was 264,000, Labor Department data released on June 22 shows. It remains the largest level for initial claims since Oct. 30, 2021, when it was 264,000, according to the BLS. For the week ending June 10, the level was revised to 264,000. The new four-week moving average was 255,750, an increase of 8,500 from the previous week’s revised average of 247,250. It's the highest level for the four-week moving average since Nov. 13, 2021, when it was 260,000, according to the BLS.
The current unemployment rate is 3.7%, a slight increase from 3.4% in April. The rate is not dramatically different from unemployment rates during 2022. In April, the number of unemployed from layoffs, firings and temporary jobs ending topped 2.6 million. That number increased to 3 million in May.

Get pissed at OPEC then, they are the ones cutting production as the price of oil was getting too low for them.

The US is producing more oil than at any time in our history.
When they cut production, gas prices spike a few cents. But it then begins to fall. $2.99 where I live. Hybrids and EVs are cutting into OPEC profit.

When they cut production, gas prices spike a few cents. But it then begins to fall. $2.99 where I live. Hybrids and EVs are cutting into OPEC profit.
2.99 riiiggght!
When Poopeypants cut production gas prices shot up a couple dollars at least. Then he bought oil from Pootin to help fund the war against the Ukraine.
jimboliar even your ilk doesn't believe the tales you spin.

For the week ending June 17, the seasonally adjusted weekly initial claims was 264,000, Labor Department data released on June 22 shows. It remains the largest level for initial claims since Oct. 30, 2021, when it was 264,000, according to the BLS. For the week ending June 10, the level was revised to 264,000. The new four-week moving average was 255,750, an increase of 8,500 from the previous week’s revised average of 247,250. It's the highest level for the four-week moving average since Nov. 13, 2021, when it was 260,000, according to the BLS.
The current unemployment rate is 3.7%, a slight increase from 3.4% in April. The rate is not dramatically different from unemployment rates during 2022. In April, the number of unemployed from layoffs, firings and temporary jobs ending topped 2.6 million. That number increased to 3 million in May.

Let me know when NerdWallet updates this with the data that came out today, not last weeks data

When Poopeypants cut production gas prices shot up a couple dollars at least.

This never happened. Oil production has been going up as long as he has been in office. We are now both producing more and exporting more than any point in our history.

This never happened. Oil production has been going up as long as he has been in office. We are now both producing more and exporting more than any point in our history.
It happened just as it says in this and other factual articles. Trump cut back production based on a full reserve and having plenty of oil with low prices.
Biden shut that down as soon as he got in office creating the disaster we experienced. Now production has to be increased as Poopeypants has depleted the reserve and is under intense pressure. You Dims can read about what happened just as well as I can.

Okay, and you let me know when the COVID funds has finally stopped saturating the economy, fair enough?

What COVID funds are left out there saturating the economy, can you give some examples?

How much are we importing?

Average imports in thousands barrels per day.

1688056443811.png

We will always import oil as not all oil is the same.

It happened just as it says in this and other factual articles. Trump cut back production based on a full reserve and having plenty of oil with low prices.
Biden shut that down as soon as he got in office creating the disaster we experienced. Now production has to be increased as Poopeypants has depleted the reserve and is under intense pressure. You Dims can read about what happened just as well as I can.

You have been lied to and are too stupid to check for yourself.

Average number of barrels produced per day in the US (in thousands)

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

1687977506314.png

What COVID funds are left out there saturating the economy, can you give some examples?

Forum List

Back