First Quarter Economic Growth revised upward to 2%

Biden's economy is proving all the gloomy recession predictors wrong. The US also has the lowest inflation rate of any of the G7 Countries.
Wow, jimboliar.....don't you welfare recipients have to go shop for your own food or drive anywhere?
Guess not.

And jbrownson0831 is sad that we are not in a recession.
I actually work to support you jimboliar so I know what the economy is truly like.
You should try getting a job it might open up those drunken, beady little eyes a bit.

Gas is around 4.00-4.09 where I live. That's like paying a tax that we weren't paying 3 years ago.
But jimboliar says the economy is great.....2% growth....or maybe he meant 2% growth in prices in the first quarter....

1st Quarter GDP revised up to 2.0%​

Original estimate was 1.3%. 2.0% is solid growth. Last 3 quarters have been 3.2%, 2.6%, and 2.0%. Basically, the recession has been canceled. This is better growth than Trump had in his 3 years as President before Covid.

First-quarter economic growth was actually 2%, up from 1.3% first reported in major GDP revision

Biden is doing this by investing in the middle class and ending Trickle Down economics.

Biden year 1 GDP +5.9%
Biden year 2 GDP +2.1%
Biden year 3 GDP ?

Trump year 1 GDP +2.24%
Trump year 2 GDP +2.95%
Trump year 3 GDP +2.29%

But jimboliar says the economy is great.....2% growth....or maybe he meant 2% growth in prices in the first quarter....
Well, there still is COVID money in the economy, that would skew the 2% somewhat.
Initial jobless claims is rising a bit.
Mortgage rates have risen over the last year.
I can only imagine that Credit card debt is rising along with their interest rates.

We are not living in Shangri-La

1st Quarter GDP revised up to 2.0%​

Original estimate was 1.3%. 2.0% is solid growth. Last 3 quarters have been 3.2%, 2.6%, and 2.0%. Basically, the recession has been canceled. This is better growth than Trump had in his 3 years as President before Covid.

First-quarter economic growth was actually 2%, up from 1.3% first reported in major GDP revision

Biden is doing this by investing in the middle class and ending Trickle Down economics.

Biden year 1 GDP +5.9%
Biden year 2 GDP +2.1%
Biden year 3 GDP ?

Trump year 1 GDP +2.24%
Trump year 2 GDP +2.95%
Trump year 3 GDP +2.29%
Stormchaser Jessica now weighs in with her hottest economy prediction in history to match her temperature forecast.
Do you Dims ever get actual jobs?

Gas is around 4.00-4.09 where I live. That's like paying a tax that we weren't paying 3 years ago.

Get pissed at OPEC then, they are the ones cutting production as the price of oil was getting too low for them.

The US is producing more oil than at any time in our history.

Forum List

Back