an admission of sorts.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
this is in "poitics" as a follow up the the "dick cheny looks awful fiasco"

as hard as i am on the moderation here, i have found the the morderators at forums such as coulterchat and hannity are out of control... rightwingwalker wise. they seem to use the forum as their own little confessional and courtrooms so the can play priest and judge to their own whims. they are condescending and insulting and agressive.

hannity for instance, is so glued down, that you really can't say anything. plus they have this little tattletale room (talk to the moderators, where you have people begging not to be banned) for posters that don't like you (either for being new, or just disagreeable). people like dagooseman and lee kington are useless to people like me. they are simply about self promotion and control, not a great thing at a disscussion forum (there's even a petion to remove kingsly)
so while i still believe that the mods here are mostly libs, i know gunny's bents too (i don't think he's a lib, so it balances), and he runs a great show here by not oversteering the mods. i'd like to know what the balance of lib to con these mods are, but it's really none of my business. that and the fact that the language rules are more relaxed here, help alot. and, really they are just words. if you look at the romper room, alot of the exchange is no dire than anywhere else on the board (civility comes full circle). "if you wnat to step into the ring expect to get hit"
so i can see why the internet consistently has this site as #1, and why forums like hannity and coulterchat are barely on the radar.

so way to go gunny.

please don't any of you lberals let this observation go to your big fat flakey liberal heads

Last edited:
this is in poitics as a follow up the the "dick cheny looks awful fiasco"
as hard as i am on the moderation here, i have found the the morderators at coulterchat and hannity are out of control rightwingwalkerwise. they seem to use the forum as their own little confessioal and courtrooms so the can play priest and judge to their own whims.
hannity for instance, is so glue down, that you really can't say anything.
so while i still believe that the mods here are mostly libs, i know gunny's bents too, and he runs a great show here by not oversteering the mods. i'd like to know what the balance of lib to con these mods are, but it's really none of my business. that and the fact that the language rules are more relaxed here. helps alot. and, really they are just words. if you look at the romper room, alot of the exchange is no dire than anywhere else on the board (civility comes full circle). "if you wnat to step into the ring expect to get hit"

This doesn't have anything to do with Politics - so please post in the correct forum. In this case, that would be General Chat..

And the ratio of Con Mods to Lib Mods is of no consequence, since it has nothing to do with how this board is ultimately moderated...

• Banned
this is in "poitics" as a follow up the the "dick cheny looks awful fiasco"
as hard as i am on the moderation here, i have found the the morderators at coulterchat and hannity are out of control rightwingwalkerwise. they seem to use the forum as their own little confessioal and courtrooms so the can play priest and judge to their own whims.
hannity for instance, is so glued down, that you really can't say anything.
so while i still believe that the mods here are mostly libs, i know gunny's bents too, and he runs a great show here by not oversteering the mods. i'd like to know what the balance of lib to con these mods are, but it's really none of my business. that and the fact that the language rules are more relaxed here. helps alot. and, really they are just words. if you look at the romper room, alot of the exchange is no dire than anywhere else on the board (civility comes full circle). "if you wnat to step into the ring expect to get hit"
This doesn't have anything to do with Politics - so please post in the correct forum. In this case, that would be General Chat..

And the ratio of Con Mods to Lib Mods is of no consequence, since it has nothing to do with how this board is ultimately moderated...

that's what i thought dis my point..."dick cheny looks awful" didn't belong in politics, and the balance of moderation should be a company secret, it's a private forum.
now you can move this to R.R. it's fine, some of the most interesting reading is there. it's one of the best thread areas.

Last edited:
So... you got your bashing of the Hannity and Coulter boards done, and your ass kissing to Gunny here done... now what?

• Banned
So... you got your bashing of the Hannity and Coulter boards done, and your ass kissing to Gunny here done... now what?

move on to the next subject i guess... asshole
hey... i remember you... you were one of the dickheads that mercilessly attacked me on my first day, along with ab triker/bailor and..... dante, ... the perfect storm... how are you ?

Last edited:

hey... i remember you... you were one of the dickheads that mercilously attacked me on my first day, along with ab triker/sailor and dante... the perfect storm... how are you ?

What! I didn't attack you the first day here??!! I feel so left out..... :(

• Banned

hey... i remember you... you were one of the dickheads that mercilously attacked me on my first day, along with ab triker/sailor and dante... the perfect storm... how are you ?

What! I didn't attack you the first day here??!! I feel so left out..... :(

it's never too late, just axe dale ryder...
he just reminded me of his "you're just here to kiss gunny's ass" on my first day out here, i'll bet it's his standard attack across the board. course i had no idea who gunny was, on my first day.
and,
like there's a lot to be gained by wooing the gunny, maybe for some rep points to exchange at coulterchat... gunny and i don't always agree

Last edited:
this is in poitics as a follow up the the "dick cheny looks awful fiasco"
hannity for instance, is so glue down, that you really can't say anything.

The admin speaks.

Forum List

Back