First Person Killed By Obamacare Death Panel

How many more people in China are going to be executed by Obamacare Death Panels?

I can tell by the responses in this thread that this is my new favorite forum.

Teapers will believe anything if they are told to.

See post #14 ^^^.

:cuckoo:
Luddly Neddite
See Amendment 10:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Because my coworkers had never READ the Constitution, and "didn't believe" there were ways to change federal laws if these were in conflict, I had to explain to them the difference between State laws that can be changed by vote and going to our local capitol 3 hours away, versus having to wait years to change laws through Washington D.C. I cannot even get to, and which covers all the other states and issues in competition for attention.

They didn't understand that, but they understood when I showed them the healthcare.gov website,
that "what they were TOLD about the fine only being 95.00" WASN'T TRUE.

Luddly:
Do you REALLY enjoy being under a tax law that keeps changing or isn't what you were told?
Why would you continue to teach people this is Constitutional unless you ENJOY keeping people enslaved to govt bureaucracy that takes advantage of uneducated people who DON'T KNOW THEIR RIGHTS AS A US CITIZEN

I explained
1. this is why some matters such as health care and insurance should be under states, not federal laws, because there are TOO MANY details to expect to legislate and enforce through Congress and the IRS without direct accountability to the people (CF. NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION)

2. If this tax system keeps punishing people with higher taxes if they make over 10,000
and rewards people with free health care who make less than 10,000, this will keep encouraging people to reduce their salaries, and just force working people to pay the difference.

I think ONE of my coworkers understood this was going to reward poverty,
but they still didn't think they had any right or process left for challenging this law.

Once it went through Congress and reached the Supreme Court, they
"believed what Obama told them" that ACA was the "law of the land and not the Constitution."

So THAT is who "believes what they are told."

I don't know if I can correct this, I am only one person facing an entire party of Democrats
who don't understand how Conservatives think until it is explained in Constitutional terms.

I am hoping if a few people get it, we can make educational video and radio campaigns
and start Constitutional education so people will know they have the right to due process
and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. Otherwise, they believe they
are powerless and at the mercy of the whims, beck and call of whatever politicians "tell them is the law."

Luddly you will have to decide if you are on the side of EQUALITY or political slavery by class.

I want people to know their rights under the law, then they are FREE to choose and defend what they believe. But if they are NEVER GIVEN the laws and never given the choice, they remain slaves to politicians and media. And if their votes affect our rights, then we become enslaved to propaganda that exploits the lowest common denominator in society.

Is this what you want? An illiterate population with no concept of Constitutional checks on govt?

Last edited:
Well lulz, next time you post a video of some idiot falling off his bike,
submit it under "Best Short Film with Foreign Subtitles."
And maybe you'll win an Oscar and a web redemption on Tosh.0
You're pretending you didn't see that Glass panel fall on that guys head? He was murdered by an Obamacare death panel. I'm more concerned that Obama is sending these death panels to China and getting away with it.

Well lulz, next time you post a video of some idiot falling off his bike,
submit it under "Best Short Film with Foreign Subtitles."
And maybe you'll win an Oscar and a web redemption on Tosh.0

You're pretending you didn't see that Glass panel fall on that guys head? He was murdered by an Obamacare death panel. I'm more concerned that Obama is sending these death panels to China and getting away with it.
lulz
China 13 Million Abortions Each Year Conducted Mainly on Young Women TIME.com

I thought you were going to point to how prochoice agenda is killing millions of unborn females in China, creating an estimated 8-12 million extra males without partners that China can recruit into the military and smash the US by taking over the Southern border through the drug cartels.

Oh, and don't forget the tourist business from China for anchor babies:
Birth Tourism Chinese Flock to the U.S. to Have Babies TIME.com

You can blame lax immigration for that, or blame the prolifers if you run out of things to blame on prochoicers!

Forum List

Back