First lie of Baltimore prosecutor

You hypocrites are part of the reason the interweb considers USMB to be a premier hate site.

Woo ... it full-on Nutz. For one such as you to whine about others hypocrisy is the height of hypocrisy. Not 48 hours ago you spewed your disdain for Canadians, Germans, Poles and Catholics in just one brief exchange.
You've been spending too much time with Asslips.
I am an equal opportunity bigot. I am not a racist like your ilk. I actually love everyone...except teapers, canadians, Germans, pedophiles, Catholics, Mormons, most Euromites, the majority of the Arabs, the French and fat people.

You hypocrites are part of the reason the interweb considers USMB to be a premier hate site.

Woo ... it full-on Nutz. For one such as you to whine about others hypocrisy is the height of hypocrisy. Not 48 hours ago you spewed your disdain for Canadians, Germans, Poles and Catholics in just one brief exchange.
I am an equal opportunity bigot. I am not a racist like your ilk. I actually love everyone...except teapers, canadians, Germans, pedophiles, Catholics, Mormons, most Euromites, the majority of the Arabs, the French and fat people.

Like I said ... someone like you whining about this forum being a "premier hate site" and call others "hypocrites" is the height of hypocrisy.

Like I said ... someone like you whining about this forum being a "premier hate site" and call others "hypocrites" is the height of hypocrisy.
Or...you represent the height of idiocy and a massive failure when it comes to understanding my love.

You see, the difference between myself and a racist teaper is that I embrace who I am. Your ilk tries to pretend you aren't bigots when you are the biggest bigots in America. Your ilk calls for race wars and revoliuton...I call for women of all races to climb my mountain. Your ilk blames everyone because of your failures...I am a success.

Teaper Bigots have destroyed the GOP, they have destroyed USMB wth their hate, and they are trying to destroy America...because black people, other non-whites, and fags exist.

Or...you represent the height of idiocy and a massive failure when it comes to understanding my love.
You see, the difference between myself and a racist teaper is that I embrace who I am...

You're delusional. You think because you are a mindless bigot everyone must be and that, of course, somehow justifies your hatred. Got it.

If she lied about something they could see and examine chances are they are just flat out making it up on events they didn't see. Would say malicious intent is obvious.

Of course you would say that. You also said FEMA prisons and death panels were real too.

You see, the difference between myself and a racist teaper is that I embrace who I am...

You're delusional. You think because you are a mindless bigot everyone must be and that, of course, somehow justifies your hatred. Got it.
:lol: If that makes you feel better about being part of a hate group...go with it. You have already defined yourself. But at least be a man and embrace it instead of using innuendos, hyperbole, hysteria, and veiled racism.

A lying female aspiring left wing COLORED person who is aspiring to be voted into office and have a political career?

She has learned well.

She is certainly on her way.

150501215820-marilyn-mosby-photo-large-169.jpg

Black liberal kuuunt if there was ever one. Just look at that know it all arrogant bloviated face, just wishing she had a dick.
Pleeeeeease .................. that is so silly and childish .................... had your coffee yet? ...............Just curious, are you trying to impress someone with that immature remark? ......... if so, it ain't working ........... at least try to sound intelligent and adult ...... I'm sure many would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Just calling a spade a spade. Oooooops.

She is making a political move and using those 6 officers to advance her agenda. It is that obvious.

Therefore, I will call her what she is. If that offends someone's delicate sensibilities, I do not care. There is a place here where it is not vulgar. Not on this board.

Sorry, all of these democrats who use the grievance INDUSTRY for political gain while destroying peoples careers are pretty much exactly what they are.

In fact, I was tame in describing what this bitch really is. Do not try and convince me she is not doing what I am claiming. You will be wasting your time. I am not polite about my disgust and I will vent on these boards since there is no other real place for me to do it.

Rush will be proud of you. Could you jump up and down while you say those silly things so your jowls flop?.....you know......like rush does.

More nonsense.......facts inconvenient say anything babble time for libs

Llmmmmmmaaaooooo. Hater..uuuummm.....uuummmmmm......racist.....ummmmummmmmm bigot.....

You see, the difference between myself and a racist teaper is that I embrace who I am. Your ilk tries to pretend you aren't bigots when you are the biggest bigots in America. Your ilk calls for race wars and revoliuton...I call for women of all races to climb my mountain. Your ilk blames everyone because of your failures...I am a success.

Teaper Bigots have destroyed the GOP, they have destroyed USMB wth their hate, and they are trying to destroy America...because black people, other non-whites, and fags exist.
This country was intended for White people by the founders. .

They threw these cops to the wolves. Sacrificial lambs to appease the mob. The Obama legacy.
I disagree. It was, and is, an attempt at justice, finally.

Throwing to the wolves is when they have to go to court to see if they are guilty.

Funny that Bucs doesnt consider it "thrown to the wolves" when its the cops doing the charging. He says its easy, just get a lawyer

So, is that what they meant by American citizen? Did they mention it in the Constitution? And, exactly what speech was those words orated? Have you access to any side-notes written at the time, that mentions "WHITE ONLY"? Exactly what are you basing your opinion on?

They must be rolling over in their graves...not because of the mud people...but because pussy whites like yourself let the mud people gain s much significance...hell, the POTUS is a mud person. You should probably shot yourself now...you are an utter failure and you are a let down to those founding fathers.

Appears Freddie's knife was indeed illegal. Have to read down toward end of the article.
www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gunshot-at-scene-of-protests-underscores-tension-in-baltimore/ar-BBjbrMC
They're going to make every effort to get the cops off light, by any means. I doubt any of them will serve hard time.

That's because they were overcharged for murder.

Wont fly

-Geaux
But, they have many charges against them. It's not just murder.
Only the driver of the van is being charged with murder.

They like to ignore this fact and lie about the actual charges some reason. Go figure.

Forum List

Back