First lie of Baltimore prosecutor

A lying female aspiring left wing COLORED person who is aspiring to be voted into office and have a political career?

She has learned well.

She is certainly on her way.

150501215820-marilyn-mosby-photo-large-169.jpg

Black liberal kuuunt if there was ever one. Just look at that know it all arrogant bloviated face, just wishing she had a dick.
Pleeeeeease .................. that is so silly and childish .................... had your coffee yet? ...............Just curious, are you trying to impress someone with that immature remark? ......... if so, it ain't working ........... at least try to sound intelligent and adult ...... I'm sure many would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

A lying female aspiring left wing COLORED person who is aspiring to be voted into office and have a political career?

She has learned well.

Black liberal kuuunt if there was ever one. Just look at that know it all arrogant bloviated face, just wishing she had a dick.
Pleeeeeease .................. that is so silly and childish .................... had your coffee yet? ...............Just curious, are you trying to impress someone with that immature remark? ......... if so, it ain't working ........... at least try to sound intelligent and adult ...... I'm sure many would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Just calling a spade a spade. Oooooops.

She is making a political move and using those 6 officers to advance her agenda. It is that obvious.

Therefore, I will call her what she is. If that offends someone's delicate sensibilities, I do not care. There is a place here where it is not vulgar. Not on this board.

Sorry, all of these democrats who use the grievance INDUSTRY for political gain while destroying peoples careers are pretty much exactly what they are.

In fact, I was tame in describing what this bitch really is. Do not try and convince me she is not doing what I am claiming. You will be wasting your time. I am not polite about my disgust and I will vent on these boards since there is no other real place for me to do it.

She has learned well.

She is making a political move and using those 6 officers to advance her agenda. It is that obvious.

Therefore, I will call her what she is. If that offends someone's delicate sensibilities, I do not care. There is a place here where it is not vulgar. Not on this board.

Sorry, all of these democrats who use the grievance INDUSTRY for political gain while destroying peoples careers are pretty much exactly what they are.

In fact, I was tame in describing what this bitch really is. Do not try and convince me she is not doing what I am claiming. You will be wasting your time. I am not polite about my disgust and I will vent on these boards since there is no other real place for me to do it.
And I'm just calling a cock sucking racist a fucking faggot.....ooops.

She has learned well.

Very sad, silly, and childish. Just curious, how long have you known her on a personal level? Do the two of you chat often? Have coffee together? Next door neighbors? Or, is it that you do not know her on a personal level, just slamming her because of what you think you know about her?

She has learned well.

Very sad, silly, and childish. Just curious, how long have you known her on a personal level? Do the two of you chat often? Have coffee together? Next door neighbors? Or, is it that you do not know her on a personal level, just slamming her because of what you think you know about her?

She is a democrat, and an obama voter. Her husband is city councilman and also a democrat.

I know exactly what she is, and why she has brought charges against 6 officers.

It is all related to Eric Holder stirring things up in Ferguson when he came out and said officer WIlson was guilty. The democrat governor of Missouri also claimed he was guilty and will be charged.

All part of the same scumbag mentality.

She has learned well.

She is a democrat, and an obama voter. Her husband is city councilman and also a democrat.

I know exactly what she is, and why she has brought charges against 6 officers.

It is all related to Eric Holder stirring things up in Ferguson when he came out and said officer WIlson was guilty. The democrat governor of Missouri also claimed he was guilty and will be charged.

All part of the same scumbag mentality.
You don't know exactly anything if you didn't hear it on FOX News or Rush Limbaugh.

They threw these cops to the wolves. Sacrificial lambs to appease the mob. The Obama legacy.
I disagree. It was, and is, an attempt at justice, finally.

All her over reaching and this speech she gave will do is force a change of venue. There is no way these cops can face trial in Baltimore. This young woman is trying to make a name for herself and this will be a colossal failure. And when these cops are acquitted more riots will follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They threw these cops to the wolves. Sacrificial lambs to appease the mob. The Obama legacy.

All her over reaching and this speech she gave will do is force a change of venue. There is no way these cops can face trial in Baltimore. This young woman is trying to make a name for herself and this will be a colossal failure. And when these cops are acquitted more riots will follow

Time will tell. We'll wait and see what develops.

The negro race-whore has her sights set on Cynthia McKinney's old spot.
Just like Cynthia she'll find herself floating around in the middle of nowhere with bunch of wacko terrorists and no one returning her calls.

Also in that article is news about a 23 yr old who ran from police, pulled a gun and fired a shot. He was allowed to meet with his mommy BEFORE being booked. WTF? Note that the "eye-witnesses" lied. If I was a cop I would refuse to serve that community. They are undeserving.
"A fleeing suspect pulled out a revolver, which went off, and no officers fired their weapons, police said, denying conflicting reports from people at the scene. No one was injured, but the incident brought out a crowd of people and dozens of additional officers in riot gear. At least one person was pepper-sprayed as police tried to disperse the crowd."

Also in that article is news about a 23 yr old who ran from police, pulled a gun and fired a shot. He was allowed to meet with his mommy BEFORE being booked. WTF? Note that the "eye-witnesses" lied. If I was a cop I would refuse to serve that community. They are undeserving.
"A fleeing suspect pulled out a revolver, which went off, and no officers fired their weapons, police said, denying conflicting reports from people at the scene. No one was injured, but the incident brought out a crowd of people and dozens of additional officers in riot gear. At least one person was pepper-sprayed as police tried to disperse the crowd."
And the point is ???

The racists like dannyboys and TheOwl and S. J. are the scum at the bottom of the bucket.

I lay the blame squarely on BOBO. He's always given a 'wink and a nod' to the negroes. They all voted for him.

Meanwhile, a police investigation continues as Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby builds her case. The separate investigations have some conflicting findings.

While Mosby said Friday that the officers had made an illegal arrest because a knife Gray was carrying was not a "switchblade," a violation of state law, the police task force studied the knife and determined it was "spring-assisted," which does violate a Baltimore code.

Teapers...the system works!

Only if the person being put throuygh the system is a negro.

You hypocrites are part of the reason the interweb considers USMB to be a premier hate site.

You hypocrites are part of the reason the interweb considers USMB to be a premier hate site.

Woo ... it full-on Nutz. For one such as you to whine about others hypocrisy is the height of hypocrisy. Not 48 hours ago you spewed your disdain for Canadians, Germans, Poles and Catholics in just one brief exchange.
You've been spending too much time with Asslips.

Forum List

Back