First Ladies of the USA - time for some civillity, folks.

I'll be damned if I sit back and let that woman Mabell Obama walk all over me...her little man husband doing it is bad enough

I didn't ELECT HER to go lecturing, chastising, preaching to me so she gets what SHE GIVES

no respect from me because for once in my life I'm ashamed and NOT PROUD of my President and his wife

Last edited:
It's time for people to stop snarking about and attacking our current FLOTUS. She is doing nothing that other FLOTUSes have not done. She is filling the role of First Lady as we have seen other first ladies do. And I personally find that people who attack her must be serverely lacking in a lot of categories, not the least of which is sanity.

Don't be so bossy.

Yesterday we were racist butt hurts for pointing out her lavish spending today we should just keep our insanity checked? Nice. But you're no liberal :lol:

the manner in which wingnuts refer to the first lady is just an extension of Obama derangement syndrome....

is it racist? I don't know... what do you call it when someone posts pictures of apes that are supposed to represent the first lady or president.

we'll wait.

But NOT ONE of the listed first ladies EVER SAID THIS!
“For the first time in my adult life,” she said early during the 2008 campaign, “I am proud of my country.”
This was the "first time"?? This remark just cut veterans to the quick. And all americans that sacrificed! First time???
There are so many faux pas she has made that truly for the FIRST time in my adult life I'm ASHAMED of our first lady!!!

/thread

I think a thread like this is a double edged sword. On the one hand it is nice and well-meaning. On the other it invites all kinds of crap heaped on Michelle Obama to be continued here. While it is disgusting, it is also freedom of speech.

Having said that, all of the First Ladies deserve respect. It can't be easy and all of the ones we have had have handled it with dignity and class.

I'll never forget how vicious and nasty Libs were to Nancy Reagan.

Now we have a FLOTUS who actually said, "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country"

Then you wonder why she's so disliked

“Once again, the white man keeps us down. What’s up with whitey? Why’d he attack us in Iraq? Why’d he let (Hurricane) Katrina happen? Why’d he leave millions of children behind? This is the legacy the white man gave us.” Michelle Obama, Rainbow/PUSH Coalition Conference, Trinity United Church, 2004

President Obama is a politician and he's open to attack. Families are open to attack by media and in forums like this anyone is open to attack but member's families.

Free speech means you can also complain about the speech. This is what free speech is about.

Just like Democracy is not as much about voting politicians in as it is in being able to vote them out.

Imho that's this reality.

I think a thread like this is a double edged sword. On the one hand it is nice and well-meaning. On the other it invites all kinds of crap heaped on Michelle Obama to be continued here. While it is disgusting, it is also freedom of speech.

Having said that, all of the First Ladies deserve respect. It can't be easy and all of the ones we have had have handled it with dignity and class.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

ALL of them.

It's time for people to stop snarking about and attacking our current FLOTUS. She is doing nothing that other FLOTUSes have not done. She is filling the role of First Lady as we have seen other first ladies do. And I personally find that people who attack her must be serverely lacking in a lot of categories, not the least of which is sanity.

Don't be so bossy.

Yesterday we were racist butt hurts for pointing out her lavish spending today we should just keep our insanity checked? Nice. But you're no liberal :lol:

the manner in which wingnuts refer to the first lady is just an extension of Obama derangement syndrome....

is it racist? I don't know... what do you call it when someone posts pictures of apes that are supposed to represent the first lady or president.

we'll wait.

Lets see, what was your cute little name for Bush
shrub if I recall right
you hypocrites need to sit down and reflect about yourselves first..then you might have a leg to stand while accusing other of being RACIST

Last edited:
First off, the Lying Cocksucker In Chief gets the biggest phony award in the History of Man -- The 2009 Nobel Prize for Peace

And then his fatass, ugly, nasty Sasquatch of a racist scrunt whore wife gets named to the #93 position in Maxim's 2009 Hottest Women In The World and you're telling us to lighten up?

Fuck you, you dishonest fuckwad

^ shows own ugliness.

Do I feel there is undue trash slung at her? Yes. Do I think she has a tough role to fulfill? Yes. Do I commend some of her initiatives? Yes. Do I also find some fault with the execution of those initiatives? Yes. Enough to raise a stink? No.
Do I personally care for her views on America? No. Do I think her views have caused a firestorm by some? Yes.

What I think is unfair is the mud slinging at everything she does rather than keeping their distate limited to where that anger towards her stems from- her shared opinion that America as designed, is objectionable to both she and the President. It only deflects from the facts that the very objects in which they find such fault -our founding documents- that lead to her husband and herself to being President and First Lady of this great land of ours. Did it take too many years for these words to ring true?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that*all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are*Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Did it take far too long to be realized? Yes, but it was the very persistence of certain legislators to uphold that declaration, as written, that has lead to all being able to declare themselves free and created equal within this United States.

And they fail to recognize that it was Republicans that lead that charge.

Does it give us the right to be less than civil? No.

Last edited:
I don't know if I respect them. Gee, I respect you for playing a one dimensional fictitious character for 5-11 years.

They all exist on the peripheral because they hold no real power or the type of power in policies that I find fascinating.

Believe me folks, not only did they rip apart Laura Bush.... but they had a field day with their children just like they do now with Sarah Palins children

there was a time when children were off limits...welll not today with this bunch of nasty liberals/Democrat followers

don't be fooled by these high and mighty rants about "civility" from them

you NEVER see the Obama's children brought by anyone from the right...but go look through any Palin thread to see how the speak about her children

t

Last edited:

Don't be so bossy.

we'll wait.

I call it stupid. It's equally stupid to accuse those who point out legitimate concerns as racist, hateful, butt hurt, Obama derangement syndrome etc...

Many of us have never participated in that garbage but we are guilty by association. Dumb on the part of the accuser, not the accused

Don't be so bossy.

we'll wait.

Lets see, what was you cute little for Bush
shrub?
you hypocrites need to sit down and reflect about yourselves first

Or was it "Bushitler"

At least our dimocrap scum pals have succeeded in distracting us from the impending War about to happen with Russia.

dimocraps get absolutely SWAMPED in November. At this rate, I don't know if they can hang on to any of their Senate Seats.

Even the bluest blue State in the Union (Illinois) is sweating the upcoming gubernatorial election. But that State is so crooked, it's more like North Korea than America where the dimocraps favorite son, Kim Jong Un, just won with 100% of the vote and 100% turnout.

dimocraps are stupid, they are incompetent, they lie and they are the scum of the Earth.

Shit's gonna get real one of these days. I hope I'm around to see it

Michelle & Barack: 'All this for a flag?" (Michelle Obama mocking the flag ceremony during 9/11 commemoration, as Barack Obama nods his head in agreement.)
Any other first ladies say anything like this??
OBAMA'S ANTI-AMERICAN STATEMENTS

Myth fits your name....or shall we say "urban legend"....which is exactly what you just posted....an untrue urban legend. But...prove it to be true and I'll recant.

Don't be so bossy.

we'll wait.

I call it stupid. It's equally stupid to accuse those who point out legitimate concerns as racist, hateful, butt hurt, Obama derangement syndrome etc...

Many of us have never participated in that garbage but we are guilty by association. Dumb on the part of the accuser, not the accused

when concerns are nonsense that was never noted in any administration prior... and when people ask about the junk in the first lady's trunk and post pictures of simians.... it is disingenuous to claim there is no racial overtone.

I think those people should be held to account. if there were LEGITIMATE criticisms which were also leveled at other first ladies, no doubt they could be discussed. but that isn't the case with this president and first lady, so no one is going to legitimize the wingnut whine.

First off, the Lying Cocksucker In Chief gets the biggest phony award in the History of Man -- The 2009 Nobel Prize for Peace

And then his fatass, ugly, nasty Sasquatch of a racist scrunt whore wife gets named to the #93 position in Maxim's 2009 Hottest Women In The World and you're telling us to lighten up?

Fuck you, you dishonest fuckwad

Keep on showing your ass, Edgetho. We are used to seeing it by now.

Eat shit, scumbag.

After what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM put Laura Bush through?

After the absolutely horrible way they always treat Conservative women you want us to be nice to the most racist, the nastiest, ugliest, butt-ugly mean scrunt to ever disgrace the White House?

Fuck you.

You always want peace when you're losing, don't you?

Fuck you. How typical.

^ continues to show personal ugliness.

But NOT ONE of the listed first ladies EVER SAID THIS!
“For the first time in my adult life,” she said early during the 2008 campaign, “I am proud of my country.”
This was the "first time"?? This remark just cut veterans to the quick. And all americans that sacrificed! First time???
There are so many faux pas she has made that truly for the FIRST time in my adult life I'm ASHAMED of our first lady!!!

First please walk a mile in her shoes.
Chris Rock explaining white privilege: Shit, there ain't a white man in this room that would change places with me ... and I'm RICH! :D

I live in Florida and we have lot of Haitians here. A lot. I mean.... Really a lot.

You think the fatass, racist scrunt is Black? You think African Americans are Black?

Let me tell you something.... They ain't 'Black'.

Haitians are BLACK. I mean, some of them look like they was born in an inkwell.

Know who some of our most successful immigrants are? Of course you don't... They're Haitians.

They come to this Country, usually floating behind some home-made raft on a few inner tubes tied together with bailing wire and a prayer.... They get here, if they get by INS, they melt into the community and you know what....???

They go to work. They can't get Welfare or Food Stamps or subsidized housing or any of the other dimocrap Plantation bullshit.

They go to work. And they become successful.

Not all of them, to be sure. But a lot of them do. A much higher percentage than African Americans or even Hispanics from what I can see.

And they have even more of a handicap than African Americans do... They can't speak english!! And they have somewhere around zero Education. Seriously. Most of them can barely sign their own names.

But they work.

I don't want to hear it anymore. Cry me a fucking River, bitch.

Get off yer ass and go to work. Shut the fuck up and get a job.

I did. I was working for $1 an hour as a kid putting up hay for the neighbor farmers so I could have some money to spend during High School Summer time.

I worked.

You should try it.

"Walk a mile in my shoes" my fucking ass. Fucking bitch never did anything in her fucking life worthwhile. Free rides all the way.

Ease up, killer. I'm not doubting or demeaning the experiences of others nor am I asking anyone to walk a mile in my shoes. I am looking at the big pic and if you've never been black in America you really don't know how that distorts your POV.
An immigrant who arrived on a raft is probably grateful just to be here. Our First Lady is an attorney and writer and was born and raised here just like you (and you likely wouldn't trade places with her).
Chris Rock explaining white privilege: "Shit, there ain't a white man in this room that would change places with me ... and I'm RICH!"

Last edited:

we'll wait.

when concerns are nonsense that was never noted in any administration prior... and when people ask about the junk in the first lady's trunk and post pictures of simians.... it is disingenuous to claim there is no racial overtone.

I think those people should be held to account. if there were LEGITIMATE criticisms which were also leveled at other first ladies, no doubt they could be discussed. but that isn't the case with this president and first lady, so no one is going to legitimize the wingnut whine.

You could have just posted RACIST. It would have saved you some time

Here's some more of that "civility" for Republican women politicians
this from the left wing hate site, SALON and posted by one the those civil lefties on the board

Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah Palin thinks she’s Margaret Thatcher

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...herself-to-margaret-thatcher.html#post7063903

Forum List

Back