First Ladies of the USA - time for some civillity, folks.

we need to find that thread they (the left/liberals posted on how Sarah Palin, a candidate for Vice President of our country and how she liked, black meat

you two faced whiny assed hypocrites

Keep showing your ass. We are used to seeing it by now. But please do cover it up some. Thank you.

stick your head back up yours where you store it

and you call for Civility...what a joke

Well, feel free to keep showing your ass, if you need. You are nasty no matter what the OP is. You are like a moth to light. You see an OP written by someone you think of as "Left" and your rage machine turns on even before you read the OP.

Did you even READ the OP? Can you read?

I don't spend a whole lot of time thinking about the First Ladies. Their job is to look like the perfect wife and mother, dodge the fashinistas and step up to the pedestal while everyone around you tries to knock you off. You don't find out any of the real dirt until years after they are dead. I like Michelle Obama. She is extremely intelligent and is doing everything possible to offset what she has had to give up by taking advantage of the opportunities available to her and her daughters now. She's focused on the experiences.

Even in the best relationships that everyday people engage in they come nowhere close to what is presented in the WH. An everyday husband can't walk into his house and say to his wife, "Hey, the next decade and then some your entire world is going to revolve around me, me, me and me." He would probably get clocked.

The Sasquatch is one butt-ugly fatass partisan scrunt.

You think this is bad? What the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM put Laura Bush through was horrible. From the terrible car accident she was involved in as a kid, to the attack on her in New Yawk that didn't even make the news (and has since been scrubbed)... the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM was absolutely horrible to Laura Bush.

But when it's a fatass dimocrap scrunt in office, you want us to lighten up?

Fuck you.

The bitch is fat, ugly, mean, nasty and worthless

LiveLeak-dot-com-a6b0a0a09908-2.jpg

You scumbags wanna pay nice? Try it yourselves for once. Then we can talk.

douchebags

I wonder how many babies the Stepford wives have birthed. :D

First off, the Lying Cocksucker In Chief gets the biggest phony award in the History of Man -- The 2009 Nobel Prize for Peace

And then his fatass, ugly, nasty Sasquatch of a racist scrunt whore wife gets named to the #93 position in Maxim's 2009 Hottest Women In The World and you're telling us to lighten up?

Fuck you, you dishonest fuckwad

Keep on showing your ass, Edgetho. We are used to seeing it by now.

Eat shit, scumbag.

After what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM put Laura Bush through?

After the absolutely horrible way they always treat Conservative women you want us to be nice to the most racist, the nastiest, ugliest, butt-ugly mean scrunt to ever disgrace the White House?

Fuck you.

You always want peace when you're losing, don't you?

Fuck you. How typical.

Sorry, I am into women. Maybe you can find a gay guy somewhere else to fuck, mkay? Really not my thing...

When all else fails, resort to ad hominem.

Twice :lol:

that's all you get in what he believes is his "brilliant" threads
you don't bow to them you get attacked and called names
it's that civility he calls for OTHERS to have

Three times :lol::lol:

The fact is he means well but truly believes his being less than civil is acceptable dealing with us insane racists.

You think this is bad? What the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM put Laura Bush through was horrible. From the terrible car accident she was involved in as a kid, to the attack on her in New Yawk that didn't even make the news (and has since been scrubbed)... the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM was absolutely horrible to Laura Bush.

Fuck you.

douchebags

Photoshopped, dumb fuck.

Here's you lefts treatment and civility for Republican/Conservative women

Palin loving chocolate, lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A publishing source told The ENQUIRER that McGinniss claims Sarah had a “fetish” for black men at the time and he quotes a friend as saying Sarah had “hauled (Rice’s) ass down.”

New book says Sarah Palin had one night stand with Glen Rice. | ProBasketballTalk

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/185136-palin-loving-chocolate-lol.html#post4139496

you two faced hypocrites can all go to hell

Last edited:
But NOT ONE of the listed first ladies EVER SAID THIS!
“For the first time in my adult life,” she said early during the 2008 campaign, “I am proud of my country.”
This was the "first time"?? This remark just cut veterans to the quick. And all americans that sacrificed! First time???
There are so many faux pas she has made that truly for the FIRST time in my adult life I'm ASHAMED of our first lady!!!

First please walk a mile in her shoes.
Chris Rock explaining white privilege: Shit, there ain't a white man in this room that would change places with me ... and I'm RICH! :D

Keep on showing your ass, Edgetho. We are used to seeing it by now.

Eat shit, scumbag.

After what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM put Laura Bush through?

After the absolutely horrible way they always treat Conservative women you want us to be nice to the most racist, the nastiest, ugliest, butt-ugly mean scrunt to ever disgrace the White House?

Fuck you.

You always want peace when you're losing, don't you?

Fuck you. How typical.

I have never written a cross word about Laura Bush in my life. I've also not ever even thought a cross thought about her. Nor have I ever spoken a cross word about her, ever. Ditto the girls, ditto former President Bush. I disliked a number of his policies, but I have always liked and respected the man.

But please, keep showing your ass for the whole world to see. It really doesn't hurt me at all. Lots of rage in you, to be sure.

There's the difference between me and you. I'm civil. You're not.

No, the difference between you and I is, I know the truth when I see it.

You don't.

NBC News Anchor Viciously Attacks Laura Bush - Fox Nation

SFChron Columnist Spews Vicious Attack on Laura Bush | NewsBusters

The Left's Unnecessary Partisan Attacks on Laura Bush - US News

https://www.thenewagenda.net/2010/04/21/attack-on-laura-bush-is-low-blow-and-unwarranted/

Kerry Supporters: "Laura Bush was Drug Dealer, George W. Bush was Cokehead"

Now, you dishonest dimocrap scumbag.....

Wanna get into how the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM treated Ann Romney?

How about how they treated Sarah Palin?

You're a dishonest scumbag. Go hide under your fucking rock, slime.

You're a dimocrap. IOW, a scumbag. Eat shit and die.

Last edited:
I wish I could say it would be entertaining to watch some Righties get nasty right here and now, but it's just plain old sad. Really, just plain old sad. Such raw partisan hatred. Wow.

C'mon Stat ... the repugnant nasty flows from both sides of the aisle.

I'll never forget how vicious and nasty Libs were to Nancy Reagan.

Now we have a FLOTUS who actually said, "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country"

Then you wonder why she's so disliked

all you people who weren't on this board during the bush Presidency should quit your whining and being your bossy selves
they never stopped ripping into laura Bush and the twin girls
but here's this for you...:eusa_boohoo:

I never issued even one cross word about Laura Bush or either of the girls, not even once. Ever. In fact, I have never called former President Bush by any other name than President Bush, or George W. Bush, ever. You can scour through every single posting of mine here - you will not find even one sour comment aimed at him as a person. Not even one.

Ever heard of emotional intelligence? I recommend you look it up.

Your parting shot at Steph notwithstanding, we are discussing the ugly barbs authored by a minority of posters ON BOTH SIDES.

But NOT ONE of the listed first ladies EVER SAID THIS!
“For the first time in my adult life,” she said early during the 2008 campaign, “I am proud of my country.”
This was the "first time"?? This remark just cut veterans to the quick. And all americans that sacrificed! First time???
There are so many faux pas she has made that truly for the FIRST time in my adult life I'm ASHAMED of our first lady!!!

First please walk a mile in her shoes.
Chris Rock explaining white privilege: Shit, there ain't a white man in this room that would change places with me ... and I'm RICH! :D

I live in Florida and we have lot of Haitians here. A lot. I mean.... Really a lot.

You think the fatass, racist scrunt is Black? You think African Americans are Black?

Let me tell you something.... They ain't 'Black'.

Haitians are BLACK. I mean, some of them look like they was born in an inkwell.

Know who some of our most successful immigrants are? Of course you don't... They're Haitians.

They come to this Country, usually floating behind some home-made raft on a few inner tubes tied together with bailing wire and a prayer.... They get here, if they get by INS, they melt into the community and you know what....???

They go to work. They can't get Welfare or Food Stamps or subsidized housing or any of the other dimocrap Plantation bullshit.

They go to work. And they become successful.

Not all of them, to be sure. But a lot of them do. A much higher percentage than African Americans or even Hispanics from what I can see.

And they have even more of a handicap than African Americans do... They can't speak english!! And they have somewhere around zero Education. Seriously. Most of them can barely sign their own names.

But they work.

I don't want to hear it anymore. Cry me a fucking River, bitch.

Get off yer ass and go to work. Shut the fuck up and get a job.

I did. I was working for $1 an hour as a kid putting up hay for the neighbor farmers so I could have some money to spend during High School Summer time.

I worked.

You should try it.

"Walk a mile in my shoes" my fucking ass. Fucking bitch never did anything in her fucking life worthwhile. Free rides all the way.

Fuck you.

douchebags

This is the kind of thing that comes right back on the poster saying it.

Forum List

Back