First Ladies of the USA - time for some civillity, folks.

First off, the Lying Cocksucker In Chief gets the biggest phony award in the History of Man -- The 2009 Nobel Prize for Peace

And then his fatass, ugly, nasty Sasquatch of a racist scrunt whore wife gets named to the #93 position in Maxim's 2009 Hottest Women In The World and you're telling us to lighten up?

Fuck you, you dishonest fuckwad

all you people who weren't on this board during the bush Presidency should quit your whining and being your bossy selves

they never stopped ripping into laura Bush and the twin girls

but here's this for you...:eusa_boohoo:

First off, the Lying Cocksucker In Chief gets the biggest phony award in the History of Man -- The 2009 Nobel Prize for Peace

And then his fatass, ugly, nasty Sasquatch of a racist scrunt whore wife gets named to the #93 position in Maxim's 2009 Hottest Women In The World and you're telling us to lighten up?

Keep on showing your ass, Edgetho. We are used to seeing it by now.

Attacking the first lady as has been so often done in this board is crass.

But then I have come to expect that there is no bottom when it comes to how low today's partisans will go to insult the opposition.

Nobody can sink lower than the Democrats attacking Republican women.

all you people who weren't on this board during the bush Presidency should quit your whining and being your bossy selves

they never stopped ripping into laura Bush and the twin girls

but here's this for you...:eusa_boohoo:

I never issued even one cross word about Laura Bush or either of the girls, not even once. Ever. In fact, I have never called former President Bush by any other name than President Bush, or George W. Bush, ever. You can scour through every single posting of mine here - you will not find even one sour comment aimed at him as a person. Not even one.

Ever heard of emotional intelligence? I recommend you look it up.

Attacking the first lady as has been so often done in this board is crass.

But then I have come to expect that there is no bottom when it comes to how low today's partisans will go to insult the opposition.

Nobody can sink lower than the Democrats attacking Republican women.

I haven't. Not even once.

Care to try again?

we need to find that thread they (the left/liberals) posted on how Sarah Palin, a candidate for Vice President of our country and how she liked, black meat

of course that was before the newbie whiner came aboard to chastise everyone he thinks does the Obama's wrong

you two faced whiny assed hypocrites

Last edited:
we need to find that thread they (the left/liberals posted on how Sarah Palin, a candidate for Vice President of our country and how she liked, black meat

Keep showing your ass. We are used to seeing it by now. But please do cover it up some. Thank you.

stick your head back up yours where you store it

and you call for Civility...what a joke

Last edited:
I did not accuse you, personally, about anything. And in my previous post I made it clear, that I was not referring to FIRST LADIES, but simply ladies who happen to be Republican. If I remember correctly I even mentioned a couple of names of Republican ladies who were and always have been and always will be treated shabbily by your hypocritical Democrat cronies.

But of course, all Republican/conservative women are ok to be UNCIVIL about in their book

only liberal/Democrat/progressive/commie women you are suppose to bow down to

we need to find that thread they (the left/liberals posted on how Sarah Palin, a candidate for Vice President of our country and how she liked, black meat

Keep showing your ass. We are used to seeing it by now. But please do cover it up some. Thank you.

When all else fails, resort to ad hominem.

Keep on showing your ass, Edgetho. We are used to seeing it by now.

Eat shit, scumbag.

After what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM put Laura Bush through?

After the absolutely horrible way they always treat Conservative women you want us to be nice to the most racist, the nastiest, ugliest, butt-ugly mean scrunt to ever disgrace the White House?

Fuck you.

You always want peace when you're losing, don't you?

Fuck you. How typical.

I have never written a cross word about Laura Bush in my life. I've also not ever even thought a cross thought about her. Nor have I ever spoken a cross word about her, ever. Ditto the girls, ditto former President Bush. I disliked a number of his policies, but I have always liked and respected the man.

But please, keep showing your ass for the whole world to see. It really doesn't hurt me at all. Lots of rage in you, to be sure.

There's the difference between me and you. I'm civil. You're not.

Forum List

Back