First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

Where does it say people have to be in a building in your definition of insurrection.. you even said it’s not about who’s in a building previously lol. Do you not remember?

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

Seriously??

Insurrection is a revolt against the government.

If the government isn't in a building when it's attacked, it can't be an insurrection according to the definition.

In Portland the rioters tried to barricade those inside a courthouse and set it on fire not once but several times.

Not true. That fire was set late at night. There were no government officials inside the building.

Nope it was front page news that on at least 2 occasions the fed called the Portland Police department to relieve the situation. You are an idiot.

LOL

You saying it is not proof. Post a link proving that or you're lying.

Nope it was front page news that on at least 2 occasions the fed called the Portland Police department to relieve the situation. You are an idiot.

I've got a news link from the Oregonian (based in Portland), and they said that fires had been started, as well as windows being broken, and that federal officers pushed back protesters, as well as guarded the area and charged those who set foot on it with trespassing.

Funny.........................none of the reporting states that there was anyone in the building, government official or otherwise. I'm pretty sure that if there were people in there, it would have been reported.

There's my rebuttal, with an actual news link. If you have something that refutes it and states people were in there when fires were set, then please post it. Otherwise, you're full of crap.

One??

rotfl-gif.288736
I know, I know…you think all who voted for Trump are guilty. Fascist.

LOLOLOL

Your link confirmed what I said...

Rioters tried breaking into a U.S. courthouse in Portland overnight as they and federal forces clashed with rioters for a third night. Several areas of the building were set ablaze.
If stopping "government" is what amounts to an insurrection, then burning down the whole freakin' building does just that, or is at least enough of a threat and intimidation/assault on the government itself. BLM ascribes racism to American government, and they attacked the government to prevent it from it's racist oppression... so.. an insurrection!

If stopping "government" is what amounts to an insurrection, then burning down the whole freakin' building does just that, or is at least enough of a threat and intimidation/assault on the government itself. BLM ascribes racism to American government, and they attacked the government to prevent it from it's racist oppression... so.. an insurrection!

Nope, it's just a building. Those are different crimes. Insurrection is a revolt against the government.

Nope, it's just a building. Those are different crimes. Insurrection is a revolt against the government.
LMAO.

When Group A does it, it's "just a building"
When Group B does it, it's AGAINST "government" and an "insurrection".

How's that cognitive dissonance treatin' ya?

LMAO.

When Group A does it, it's "just a building"
When Group B does it, it's AGAINST "government" and an "insurrection".

How's that cognitive dissonance treatin' ya?

Nope, I never said that. Seems your issues are in your own head.

Forum List

Back