First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

LOL

Too bad you once again want the forum to accept your word on something you can't prove. Again, citing yourself as an authority will fail you every time.

I cite myself as a reasonable observer, not a TDS lemming.

SANTA FE — A New Mexico judge ordered Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin be removed from office, effective immediately, ruling that the attack on the Capitol was an insurrection and that Griffin’s participation in it disqualified him under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. This decision marks the first time since 1869 that a court has disqualified a public official under Section 3, and the first time that any court has ruled the events of January 6, 2021 an insurrection.

Mr Griffin will go down in infamy as a result of this. Children in Dem states will learn his name. Perhaps not in GOP states.
I never had sex with that woman...ms Lewinsky...now what liberal god lied under oath and said that

Clearly the only reason the Democrats claimed that Jan 6th was an insurrection was because it allows them to do stupid things like this with a straight face.
Who cares that they let the protesters inside and then started a fight with them....in a pre-planned false-flag CIA operation.
If the CIA is ever revealed to have been involved then heads will roll.

Heads won't roll

They will simply say - yeah, we did it, it was necessary, what are you going to do about it?

They are one of the groups above the law.

you denied that an article that clearly stated there were federal forces in the building said any such thing.

Your article proved me right. Why wouldn't I accept it? I said they set the fire late at night and that there were no government officials inside -- and you posted a link to an article which said the fire was started overnight and it made no mention of government officials inside.

Your article proved me right. Why wouldn't I accept it? I said they set the fire late at night and that there were no government officials inside -- and you posted a link to an article which said the fire was started overnight and it made no mention of government officials inside.
Yes it did the security forces you fucking moron.

Yes it did the security forces you fucking moron.

Retard, I'm not talking about police. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm talking about government officials who make or judiciously review laws. That's who must be attacked to constitute an insurrection.

what is more Government then Federal law enforcement you fuckwit?

They don't make laws, ya moron, or judiciously review them. Fighting with police is not an insurrection. Insurrection is trying to overthrow the government.

Forum List

Back