First Images Of US Troops Occupying Syria's Oil Fields Stir Outrage

Yanno, it the broader objective , it really reeks of an identity crisis NC

We're in denial of who we really are....

~S~

Yeah. That's true. Every single day we see some self-proclaimed 'conservative' talking about we gotta save 'our democracy.'

Like it's some kind of form of government we have. Gosh.

They don't even acknowledge our nation as the Republic that it is anymore. It's a sad, sad state of affairs.

And you know where forwarding that falsehood comes from? Turn on FOX News or CNN or MSNBC, every one of the pundits have taken the phrase up. Now, more than ever, more and more people just repeat it like drones. I see it on this board every other day.

Soon you will not be able to fly without your national ID card...otherwise known as your Driver's License with a Gold Star. No star on your license don't think about flying in 2020

The legislation is pretty bad. I've read it. It literally gives the intelligence agencies the means to add whatever information they want added to the biometric identification at any time they wish. It states that right in the legislation.

Couple that with Trump's new 'Surge' policy, which is basically the Patriot Act on steroids, and freedom in America as we know it is effectively dead.

It's kind of funny, though disturbing at the same time, if one values any semblance of their fundamental civil liberties. Trump's recently complaining about due process in one breath, yet peeing all over the due process of American citizens whom have committed no crime and whom they deem 'anti-government' in the other. Pre-crime prediction, they call it. So, questioning one's government or pointing out the proper role of government when it functions outside the parameter of its limitations (the true definition of patriotism, btw) which are specifically written in the constitution can be seen as a pre-crime now. I wonder who decided that. Either way, he just gave millions of dollars worth of military tanks, machine guns and bazookas to the police in order to enforce it.

Last edited:
Couple that with Trump's new 'Surge' policy, which is basically the Patriot Act on steroids, and freedom in America as we know it is effectively dead.

Fascism is insidious

That they've effectively militarized the emergency services reeks of it

They've even solicited non-ERE departments by offering grants ,if they fall under the homeland security umbrella

I mean, if you don't hear the sound of jackboots, you're either deaf....or wearin' them...~S~

Interview 1494 – Destroying the ISIL Myth on The Last American Vagabond
Interview 1494 – Destroying the ISIL Myth on The Last American Vagabond : The Corbett Report

U.S. Relies Heavily on Saudi Money to Support Syrian Rebels

Foreign Fighters Trickle into the Syrian Rebellion

Accepting Al Qaeda
The Enemy of the United States' Enemy
By Barak Mendelsohn
Accepting Al Qaeda

Military Plays Up Role of Zarqawi
Jordanian Painted As Foreign Threat To Iraq's Stability
By Thomas E. Ricks
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, April 10, 2006
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/09/AR2006040900890_pf.html

Senior Qaeda figure in Iraq a myth: U.S. military

Interview 876 – James Corbett Blows the Lid Off of Benghazigate

Defense Intelligence Agency: “Establish a Salafist Principality in Syria”, Facilitate Rise of Islamic State “In Order to Isolate the Syrian Regime”
Declassified DIA document
Defense Intelligence Agency: "Establish a Salafist Principality in Syria", Facilitate Rise of Islamic State “In Order to Isolate the Syrian Regime" - Global Research

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
The Infamous "Oded Yinon Plan". Introduction by Michel Chossudovsky
"Greater Israel": The Zionist Plan for the Middle East - Global Research

The Redirection
Is the Administration’s new policy benefitting our enemies in the war on terrorism?
The Redirection

Operation Timber Sycamore And Washington’s Secret War On Syria

In 2013 the CIA and Saudi Arabia launched an operation under the code name the Timber Sycamore aimed at toppling the government of Syria.

The Atlantic Alliance’s “Holy War” against the Islamic State (ISIS): NATO’s Role in the Recruitment of Islamic Terrorists
According to Israeli

Intelligence News Source
The Atlantic Alliance's "Holy War" against the Islamic State (ISIS): NATO's Role in the Recruitment of Islamic Terrorists - Global Research

Blowback! U.S. trained Islamists who joined ISIS

Secret Jordan base was site of covert aid to insurgents targeting Assad
Blowback! U.S. trained Islamists who joined ISIS - WND

Soon you will not be able to fly without your national ID card...otherwise known as your Driver's License with a Gold Star. No star on your license don't think about flying in 2020

The legislation is pretty bad. I've read it. It literally gives the intelligence agencies the means to add whatever information they want added to the biometric identification at any time they wish. It states that right in the legislation.

It's kind of funny, though disturbing at the same time, if one values any semblance of their fundamental civil liberties. Trump's recently complaining about due process in one breath, yet peeing all over the due process of American citizens whom have committed no crime and whom they deem 'anti-government' in the other. Pre-crime prediction, they call it. So, questioning one's government or pointing out the proper role of government when it functions outside the parameter of its limitations (the true definition of patriotism, btw) which are specifically written in the constitution can be seen as a pre-crime now. I wonder who decided that. Either way, he just gave millions of dollars worth of military tanks, machine guns and bazookas to the police in order to enforce it.
Folks that blindly support Trump are just as big of idiots as those who blindly supported Obama.

And both folks never did their due diligence investigating either if these clowns background.

It was all planned this way though.

If the media cover it, you can be sure, it is all a stage act. Just like magicians, they get you to focus on one thing, while they are doing something totally different.

OMG! Islamofascists outraged!
Film@11!

Oh, gosh. You're another one who isn't capable of any critical thought beyond red helmets and blue helmets.
Ask me if anyone should care what terrorists think.

SEE POST #84 you uninformed rube.

It would not surprise me in the least to find out you were one of those that were outraged over "Benghazi" either. Such hypocrisy to not even know the hell is going on in the world.

From the piece - "The reality of American foreign policy all in one stunning image."

k24oil.jpg

First Images Of US Troops Occupying Syria's Oil Fields Stir Outrage

Well, let's do a couple more....

https://twitter.com/K24English/statu...34394991263744

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/stat...25627038273536

Rest assured, it's all for our freedoms. Or so some say.

President Trump states that he'll be withdrawing troops, I mean moving them to Iraq, sorry, and that we'll be guarding the oil until we decide what we want to do with it.

youre right, it would be easier to let the terrorist blow up the wells instead of protecting them,,,

I don't think the Syrian Government and Assad would blow up their own oil wells.

Do you think U.S. troops will leave when Assad shows up to claim his oil?

Assad and the Syrian government do not own those wells.
Bullshit. That is in Syrian territory.

Film@11!

Oh, gosh. You're another one who isn't capable of any critical thought beyond red helmets and blue helmets.

It would not surprise me in the least to find out you were one of those that were outraged over "Benghazi" either. Such hypocrisy to not even know the hell is going on in the world.
Using wild conspiracies only validates you’re a moonbat. Obama invaded Syria and God Bless President Trump for transitioning us out.

My problem is, there's no metric anymore NC

I mean, the political pendulum has swung so hard either way that 'conservative' has lost it's standing

~S~

The problem is that you have people like jizz who can't think beyond muh Republicans and muh democrats. They're trustees in modern cable news entertainent programming. They have no foundation. Heck, most Republicans today are just as rabidly statist, more so in many cases, than the admitted statists. At least the admitted statists are intellectually honest enough to admit it. I can respect intellectual honesty.

Ever notice that almost every thread on this board always turns into a muh Democrats and muh Republicans circle jerk? That's what we're dealing with. As I said, it's truly about as deep as a mud puddle.
1. you don't respect intellectual honesty you respect views that coincide with your views
2. What I notice endless baseless attacks on the president One time leftist are bitching about having trumps in Syria then your bitching because he pulled 50 troops out of Syria, now leftist are bitching because he has troops in Syria guarding the oil fields
On another board, there is this TDS leftist that went so far as to blame Trump for Alabama losing just because he went to the game lol
3. leftist attack Trump for things that happened years ago when he was a democrat why was what he did wrong now but not then when he was a democrat?
4. I come to the realization no matter what he does leftists are going to bitch. Regardless of how bad you bitch it's not going to make fewer people vote for him.

That territory is the sovereign right and integral part of the Assad Regime. Ask the Secretery General of the U.N.

Who are we guarding it for? Assad?

You do know, that Assad requested the help of the Russians to defend against the threat of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh. So O.K. If this is your position, that we are just there to help, can you verify that all the oil is, indeed, going to the Assad administration?

I don't think you can, because I think the Western allies are pirating that oil. THAT is the truth of the matter here. Those troops are acting as nothing more than privateers and mercenaries for Turkey, Israel, and the House of Saud.

Film@11!

Using wild conspiracies only validates you’re a moonbat. Obama invaded Syria and God Bless President Trump for transitioning us out.

Jebus you are thick. I posted a ream of evidence that it is not a "conspircy theory." It is fact.

HE IS NOT GETTING US OUT THOUGH.

The OP just posted proof positive that he is not.

Film@11!

Jebus you are thick. I posted a ream of evidence that it is not a "conspircy theory." It is fact.

‘Evidence’ is not links to dumbass conspiracy websites.

My problem is, there's no metric anymore NC

I mean, the political pendulum has swung so hard either way that 'conservative' has lost it's standing

~S~

The problem is that you have people like jizz who can't think beyond muh Republicans and muh democrats. They're trustees in modern cable news entertainent programming. They have no foundation. Heck, most Republicans today are just as rabidly statist, more so in many cases, than the admitted statists. At least the admitted statists are intellectually honest enough to admit it. I can respect intellectual honesty.

Ever notice that almost every thread on this board always turns into a muh Democrats and muh Republicans circle jerk? That's what we're dealing with. As I said, it's truly about as deep as a mud puddle.
1. you don't respect intellectual honesty you respect views that coincide with your views
2. What I notice endless baseless attacks on the president One time leftist are bitching about having trumps in Syria then your bitching because he pulled 50 troops out of Syria, now leftist are bitching because he has troops in Syria guarding the oil fields
On another board, there is this TDS leftist that went so far as to blame Trump for Alabama losing just because he went to the game lol
3. leftist attack Trump for things that happened years ago when he was a democrat why was what he did wrong now but not then when he was a democrat?
4. I come to the realization no matter what he does leftists are going to bitch. Regardless of how bad you bitch it's not going to make fewer people vote for him.

That territory is the sovereign right and integral part of the Assad Regime. Ask the Secretery General of the U.N.

Who are we guarding it for? Assad?

You do know, that Assad requested the help of the Russians to defend against the threat of ISIS/ISIL/Daesh. So O.K. If this is your position, that we are just there to help, can you verify that all the oil is, indeed, going to the Assad administration?

I don't think you can, because I think the Western allies are pirating that oil. THAT is the truth of the matter here. Those troops are acting as nothing more than privateers and mercenaries for Turkey, Israel, and the House of Saud.

In fact, here;

US troops are staying in Syria to ‘keep the oil’ – and have already killed hundreds over it

US troops are staying in Syria to ‘keep the oil’ – and have already killed hundreds over it

. . . The Washington Post noted in 2018 that the US and its Kurdish allies were militarily occupying a massive “30 percent slice of Syria, which is probably where 90 percent of the pre-war oil production took place.. . .”

<snip>

"But any observer who carefully parsed Esper’s comments during his press conference would have been able to detect the real goal behind the prolonged US presence in northeastern Syria. As Esper said, “A purpose of those [US] forces, working with the SDF, is to deny access to those oil fields by ISIS and others who may benefit from revenues that could be earned.”
Pentagon-Mark-Esper-troops-Syria-oil-fields.png

IOW, specifically to keep that oil out of the hands of Syria and Russia. This is a naked, aggressive resource grab. Nothing less than the Nazis did in WWII.

So. . . what sources do you accept?

WaPo? CNN? :71:

Besides, one is a DIRECT SPEECH. IT is not a "conspiracy website."

Face it, you just don't like the truth, so you are using Ad Hominem.

Paula Broadwell - Wikipedia

Last edited:

So. . . why sources do you accept?

You’re arguing with me that Syrian Muslims are not terrorists.

Simply takes a sane mind to understand where you’re at.

O.K. We are done. You have no mind of your own apparently.

1985-afghan-fighting-sovietinvasion-freedom-fighter-2015-afghan-fighting-usa-13996245.png
media-create-public-opinion-terrorist-rebels-terrorist-freedom-fighters-rand-11645800.png
why-isit-when-judo-the-nazisoccupied-france-the-french-resistance-21666182.png
reagantaliban.jpg

So. . . Is this;

Armed Forces of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia
images

And this;
Turkish Armed Forces - Wikipedia
turkey.png

Also terrorist just because they are Muslim? Is that it?

I think I know who the sane one is at this point.

Interview 1494 – Destroying the ISIL Myth on The Last American Vagabond
Interview 1494 – Destroying the ISIL Myth on The Last American Vagabond : The Corbett Report

Accepting Al Qaeda
The Enemy of the United States' Enemy
By Barak Mendelsohn
Accepting Al Qaeda

Military Plays Up Role of Zarqawi
Jordanian Painted As Foreign Threat To Iraq's Stability
By Thomas E. Ricks
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, April 10, 2006
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/09/AR2006040900890_pf.html

Interview 876 – James Corbett Blows the Lid Off of Benghazigate

Defense Intelligence Agency: “Establish a Salafist Principality in Syria”, Facilitate Rise of Islamic State “In Order to Isolate the Syrian Regime”
Declassified DIA document
Defense Intelligence Agency: "Establish a Salafist Principality in Syria", Facilitate Rise of Islamic State “In Order to Isolate the Syrian Regime" - Global Research

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
The Infamous "Oded Yinon Plan". Introduction by Michel Chossudovsky
"Greater Israel": The Zionist Plan for the Middle East - Global Research

The Redirection
Is the Administration’s new policy benefitting our enemies in the war on terrorism?
The Redirection

In 2013 the CIA and Saudi Arabia launched an operation under the code name the Timber Sycamore aimed at toppling the government of Syria.

The Atlantic Alliance’s “Holy War” against the Islamic State (ISIS): NATO’s Role in the Recruitment of Islamic Terrorists
According to Israeli

Intelligence News Source
The Atlantic Alliance's "Holy War" against the Islamic State (ISIS): NATO's Role in the Recruitment of Islamic Terrorists - Global Research

Blowback! U.S. trained Islamists who joined ISIS

Secret Jordan base was site of covert aid to insurgents targeting Assad
Blowback! U.S. trained Islamists who joined ISIS - WND

So we're allied to the very sorts who are funding the 'terrorists' offing us?

Good lord Mr Beale

I'm going to hide under my bed now....hold my calls...

~S~

1985-afghan-fighting-sovietinvasion-freedom-fighter-2015-afghan-fighting-usa-13996245.png
media-create-public-opinion-terrorist-rebels-terrorist-freedom-fighters-rand-11645800.png
reagantaliban.jpg

So. . . Is this;

images

And this;
turkey.png

What a pathetic friggen moron you are.

What part of one man's freedom fighter is another's terrorist escapes you?

~S~

reagantaliban.jpg

So. . . Is this;

images

And this;
turkey.png

~S~
Of course you think terrorists are freedom fighters.

reagantaliban.jpg

So. . . Is this;

images

And this;
turkey.png

~S~
Of course you think terrorists are freedom fighters.

That's not what he said. You are either dense or dishonest.

Forum List

Back