First Images Of US Troops Occupying Syria's Oil Fields Stir Outrage

Trump and the Russians defeated ISIS.

They are gone now.
Uh.... the troops in the picture are protecting the oil fields from ISIS. So... um ... yeah. Ya might want to keep up with the news, bro.

Sure.

So if the Syrian army comes to take control of them, they will leave, no problem, right?

:71:

And the product is given to the Syrian people and the Syrian government we are to assume, since it is their territory?

So if the Syrian army comes to take control of them, they will leave, no problem, right?
no, because the syrians cant control isis. We don't have to "guess". Stop wasting your time. We are being told why we are there.

What will happen is that Trump will cede control of the oil fields to Putin, by proxy, after calming reassurances from Putin that he will protect the oil fields with military assistance to the Saudis.

Which part of that throws you off?

From the piece - "The reality of American foreign policy all in one stunning image."

k24oil.jpg

Well, let's do a couple more....

https://twitter.com/K24English/statu...34394991263744

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/stat...25627038273536

Rest assured, it's all for our freedoms. Or so some say.

President Trump states that he'll be withdrawing troops, I mean moving them to Iraq, sorry, and that we'll be guarding the oil until we decide what we want to do with it.

youre right, it would be easier to let the terrorist blow up the wells instead of protecting them,,,

I don't think the Syrian Government and Assad would blow up their own oil wells.

Do you think U.S. troops will leave when Assad shows up to claim his oil?

no the other terrorist,,,

Wow. You are really, really, dumb.

They are doing the same shit as they did before.

There are no other terrorists. It is the same damn thing buddy. Your unquestioned loyalty to this administration has you not thinking cleary, and accepting bullshit stories, from sources YOU KNOW push propaganda. WHY?!

Rise of Islamic State was ‘a willful decision’: Former DIA Chief Michael Flynn
Rise of Islamic State was ‘a willful decision’: Former DIA Chief Michael Flynn

". . . Amazingly, Flynn actually took issue with the way interviewer Mehdi Hasan posed the question—Flynn seemed to want to make it clear that the policies that led to the rise of ISIL were not merely the result of ignorance or looking the other way, but the result of conscious decision making:

Hasan: You are basically saying that even in government at the time you knew these groups were around, you saw this analysis, and you were arguing against it, but who wasn’t listening?

Flynn: I think the administration.

Hasan: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis?

Flynn: I don’t know that they turned a blind eye, I think it was a decision. I think it was a willful decision.

Hasan: A willful decision to support an insurgency that had Salafists, Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood?

Flynn: It was a willful decision to do what they’re doing.

Hasan himself expresses surprise at Flynn’s frankness during this portion of the interview. While holding up a paper copy of the 2012 DIA report declassified through FOIA, Hasan reads aloud key passages such as, “there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality in Eastern Syria, and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime.”

Rather than downplay the importance of the document and these startling passages, as did the State Department soon after its release, Flynn does the opposite: he confirms that while acting DIA chief he “paid very close attention” to this report in particular and later adds that “the intelligence was very clear.”

Lt. Gen. Flynn, speaking safely from retirement, is the highest ranking intelligence official to go on record saying the United States and other state sponsors of rebels in Syria knowingly gave political backing and shipped weapons to Al-Qaeda in order to put pressure on the Syrian regime:

Hasan: In 2012 the U.S. was helping coordinate arms transfers to those same groups [Salafists, Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda in Iraq], why did you not stop that if you’re worried about the rise of quote-unquote Islamic extremists?

Flynn: I hate to say it’s not my job…but that…my job was to…was to ensure that the accuracy of our intelligence that was being presented was as good as it could be.. . ."

Is there any wonder the current administration let him go down? :dunno: Wake the fuck up already.

The “ISIS Resurgence” is Fake News The evidence is clear – ISIS are, and always have been, , a US creation
https://off-guardian.org/2019/10/18/the-isis-resurgence-is-fake-news/
Sorry, the opinion of the criminal foreign agent that the criminal president appointed head of our national security does not interest me.

You are so brainwashed, you are not worth listening too.

Before Flynn, tell me when the last time the Logan Act was used.

Or better yet, tell me why they haven't used it on Kerry? :dunno:

thats a much bigger topic than just these wells,,,

and of course one of many reasons I dont vote for dems and repubes,,,

That's why I put the report here in the Military section (Armed force strategies, news and comments) versus bringing the topic up in the Syria sub-forum. What's going on is directly germane to American foreign policy as a whole. Not just Syrian oil fields.

Agreed on your latter point as well.

no, because the syrians cant control isis. We don't have to "guess". Stop wasting your time. We are being told why we are there.

What will happen is that Trump will cede control of the oil fields to Putin, by proxy, after calming reassurances from Putin that he will protect the oil fields with military assistance to the Saudis.

Which part of that throws you off?

It does not matter what YOU think, it does not matter what I think, nor does it matter what the U.S. administration believes about the ability of the Syrian army's ability to hold the oil fields.

IT IS IRRELEVANT.

Was the U.S. invited in? The Russians were.

Sovereignty - Sovereignty and international law

Why are you showing the forum how ignorant you are? Do you WANT the U.S. to continue to be war criminals? :dunno:

youre right, it would be easier to let the terrorist blow up the wells instead of protecting them,,,

One thing is for certain. It's effectively inviting a Syrian 'immigrant' to come here and blow himself or herself up in a crowd of people. Blowback was one of the main reasons for the WTC attack in the 9/11 report. Though this reality gets very little press. But, hey, it gave our rulers the fear factor they needed to take more of our freedoms away via a newly formed federalized police force afterward. An American citizen can't even fly to Albuquerque these days without having his testicles fondled at the discretion of a man weilding a government gun. Funny how that tends to work.

Right on man! If GW hadn't stationed all those American troops in Saudi Arabia in 2000, those 15 Saudis wouldn't have hijacked those planes and killed all those Americans on 9/11.

You are so brainwashed, you are not worth listening too.
And yet you can't seem to muster the brainpower to address a single point. Hell, you can't even make your own points, instead having to copy paste partisan trump bootlicker opinions, since you lack the vocabulary and knowledge to form your own.

One thing is for certain. It's effectively inviting a Syrian 'immigrant' to come here and blow himself or herself up in a crowd of people. Blowback was one of the main reasons for the WTC attack in the 9/11 report. Though this reality gets very little press. But, hey, it gave our rulers the fear factor they needed to take more of our freedoms away via a newly formed federalized police force afterward. An American citizen can't even fly to Albuquerque these days without having his testicles fondled at the discretion of a man weilding a government gun. Funny how that tends to work.

First, we don't allow immigrants from Syria! They are on the travel ban list.

Second, learn to spell "wielding".

Third, the TSA has no guns!

Anything else stupid you want to post, or was that sufficient for you to prove your ignorance?

From the piece - "The reality of American foreign policy all in one stunning image."

k24oil.jpg

President Trump states that he'll be withdrawing troops, I mean moving them to Iraq, sorry, and that we'll be guarding the oil until we decide what we want to do with it.

I don't think the Syrian Government and Assad would blow up their own oil wells.

Do you think U.S. troops will leave when Assad shows up to claim his oil?

Assad and the Syrian government do not own those wells.

Outrage? Why didn't Hillary's husband's bombing of a defenseless country in Europe stir any outrage? Because it was about covering up for sexual abuse in the White House and not about oil?

Anything else stupid you want to post, or was that sufficient for you to prove your ignorance?

Haha. Did you not see that he put 'immigrant' in quotes? Re-read the post for context, then you'll see what he was talking about.

Haha. Did you not see that he put 'immigrant' in quotes? Re-read the post for context, then you'll see what he was talking about.

I'm sorry, but I don't speak "ignorant".

We don't allow illegal immigrants from Mexico either. But they're here.

, learn to spell "wielding".

I know how to spell it. It's a typo. Very perceptive of you, though.

, the TSA has no guns!

DHS enforcers do. And they're merely a radio call around the corner. Try telling them no and see what happens.

else stupid you want to post, or was that sufficient for you to prove your ignorance?

Actually, I like to learn. It's one of my favorite things to do.

That's funny, because you just proved that you have terrible reading comprehension. And then on top of that, you refuse to go back and re-read it.

That's funny, because you just proved that you have terrible reading comprehension. And then on top of that, you refuse to go back and re-read it.

My reading comprehension is just fine. I have three college degrees. How about you?

Thanks, buttercup, but I'm not bothered by Admiral Rockwell Tory.

Last edited:
18623030.jpg

interesting that the House of Saud can buy anyone...

Assad and the Syrian government do not own those wells.

the claim being the oilocracry are tenants?

~S~

k24oil.jpg

When are you libtards not outraged?

Forum List

Back