First Images Of US Troops Occupying Syria's Oil Fields Stir Outrage

When are you libtards not outraged?

Are you gonna teach us all how to be good conservatives, then? Where do we sign up? Do you have a designated thread around here for that? Or should we make one and just whistle fer ya and you can make a grand entrance? Maybe we can play Also Sprach Zarathustra or something on your way in? As I was telling the Admiral, I, for one, like to learn.

Actually, I see you've been recognized as the Top Poster of the Month. Oh boy! It's our lucky day! You must be really smart.

Last edited:
what have I learned?

well it seems America has been dancing with the devil for some time.....

am i 'conservative' to be ok w/that?

can't i just hide under my bed, and post stupid meme's?

1800_ANTI_TRANS_MTN_PIP_VAF0DFLA_tnb_3.jpg

When are you libtards not outraged?

Are you gonna teach us all how to be good conservatives, then? Where do we sign up? Do you have a designated thread around here for that? Or should we make one and just whistle fer ya and you can make a grand entrance? Maybe we can play Also Sprach Zarathustra or something on your way in? As I was telling the Admiral, I, for one, like to learn.

Actually, I see you've been recognized as the Top Poster of the Month. Oh boy! It's our lucky day! You must be really smart.
Ummm WHAT!?

Ummm WHAT!?

If you're gonna toss around juvenile terms like 'libtards' I assumed you were gonna back yourself up and teach us all about how to be good conservatives so we could be more like you.

So, are you gonna do that or naw? That's what. As I said, I, for one, like to learn. Show us your wisdom.

Ummm WHAT!?

If you're gonna toss around juvenile terms like 'libtards' I assumed you were gonna back yourself up and teach us all about how to be good conservatives so we could be more like you.

So, are you gonna do that or naw? That's what. As I said, I, for one, like to learn. Show us your wisdom.
Look at the world the best places to live on earth are republican run towns! For ordinary people
That want to work.. just facts! Freedom has more value then money

Look at the world the best places to live on earth are republican run towns! For ordinary people
That want to work.. just facts! Freedom has more value then money

Oh. I see. So, all we have to do if we wanna be conservative is vote Republican?

Assimilate

Alright. Quit talking, you're about as deep as a mud puddle. 'Assimilate' what I'm gonna tell you here. Because I guarantee you've never ran across a real liberal, young buck. Not until now. Liberalism is conservatism. If we want to be good conservatives we have to first ask what the proper role of government should be. The Founders asked the question, they had a revolution and they wrote a constitution. What they decided was that the proper role of government should be to protect Individual liberty. Not to be the policemen of the world.

If we want to be good conservatives, we have a very good guide. It's called the constitution.

Now get the fuck outta my thread and go play with your crayons.

Last edited:
Assimilate

Alright. Quit talking, you're about as deep as a mud puddle. 'Assimilate' what I'm gonna tell you here. Because I guarantee you've never ran across a real liberal, young buck. ot until now. Liberalism is conservatism. If we want to be good conservatives we have to ask what the proper role of government should be. The Founders asked the question, they had a revolution and they wrote a constitution. What they decided was that the proper role of government should be to protect Individual liberty. Not to be the policemen of the world.

If we want to be good conservatives, we have a very good guide. It's called the constitution.

My problem is, there's no metric anymore NC

I mean, the political pendulum has swung so hard either way that 'conservative' has lost it's standing

~S~

Assimilate

Alright. Quit talking, you're about as deep as a mud puddle. 'Assimilate' what I'm gonna tell you here. Because I guarantee you've never ran across a real liberal, young buck. Not until now. Liberalism is conservatism. If we want to be good conservatives we have to first ask what the proper role of government should be. The Founders asked the question, they had a revolution and they wrote a constitution. What they decided was that the proper role of government should be to protect Individual liberty. Not to be the policemen of the world.

Yeah because Chicago Baltimore Boston Washington DC Camden New Jersey Atlanta all have really good liberty lol ITS COMPLETELY CONTROLLED BY ONE PARTY, slave plantations!
You all are full nazis

I mean, the political pendulum has swung so hard either way that 'conservative' has lost it's standing

~S~

The problem is that you have people like jizz who can't think beyond muh Republicans and muh Democrats. They're trustees in modern cable news entertainent programming. They wanna be led. They have no foundation. Heck, most Republicans today are just as rabidly statist, more so in many cases, than the admitted statists. At least the admitted statists are intellectually honest enough to admit it. I can respect intellectual honesty.

Ever notice that almost every thread on this board always turns into a muh Democrats and muh Republicans circle jerk? That's what we're dealing with. As I said, it's truly about as deep as a mud puddle.

Last edited:
From the piece - "The reality of American foreign policy all in one stunning image."

k24oil.jpg

First Images Of US Troops Occupying Syria's Oil Fields Stir Outrage

Well, let's do a couple more....

https://twitter.com/K24English/statu...34394991263744

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/stat...25627038273536

Rest assured, it's all for our freedoms. Or so some say.

President Trump states that he'll be withdrawing troops, I mean moving them to Iraq, sorry, and that we'll be guarding the oil until we decide what we want to do with it.
Wait a minute weren't you leftist bitching that Trump pulled trumps out of Syria? Could you tards stabilize your outrage to last a couple of weeks before you get outraged about something else he did that you'll flip to the opposite?

~S~

The problem is that you have people like jizz who can't think beyond muh Republicans and muh democrats. They're trustees in modern cable news entertainent programming. They have no foundation. Heck, most Republicans today are just as rabidly statist, more so in many cases, than the admitted statists. At least the admitted statists are intellectually honest enough to admit it. I can respect intellectual honesty.

Ever notice that almost every thread on this board always turns into a muh Democrats and muh Republicans circle jerk? That's what we're dealing with. As I said, it's truly about as deep as a mud puddle.
1. you don't respect intellectual honesty you respect views that coincide with your views
2. What I notice endless baseless attacks on the president One time leftist are bitching about having trumps in Syria then your bitching because he pulled 50 troops out of Syria, now leftist are bitching because he has troops in Syria guarding the oil fields
On another board, there is this TDS leftist that went so far as to blame Trump for Alabama losing just because he went to the game lol
3. leftist attack Trump for things that happened years ago when he was a democrat why was what he did wrong now but not then when he was a democrat?
4. I come to the realization no matter what he does leftists are going to bitch. Regardless of how bad you bitch it's not going to make fewer people vote for him.

Wait a minute weren't you leftist bitching that Trump pulled trumps out of Syria?

I highly doubt you'll find any communication from me on this board complaining about troops being pulled from anywhere. My view is bring them home and build more bases here. That's real national defense. That's real defense spending. And it's constitutional.

And all Trump has done is move troops around. He's leaving 600 in Syria, the rest went to Iraq and then he sent thousands more to Saudi Arabia.

~S~

The problem is that you have people like jizz who can't think beyond muh Republicans and muh Democrats. They're trustees in modern cable news entertainent programming. They wanna be led. They have no foundation. Heck, most Republicans today are just as rabidly statist, more so in many cases, than the admitted statists. At least the admitted statists are intellectually honest enough to admit it. I can respect intellectual honesty.

You just refuse to except reality....

Wait a minute weren't you leftist bitching that Trump pulled trumps out of Syria?

I highly doubt you'll find any communication from me on this board complaining about troops being pulled from anywhere. My view is bring the mhome and build more bases here. That's real national defense. That's real defense spending. And it's constitutional.

And all Trump has done is move troops around. He's leaving 600 in Syria, the rest went to Iraq and then he sent thousands more to Saudi Arabia.
See there you go leftist true to form he can do nothing to make you happy

Forum List

Back