First Images Of US Troops Occupying Syria's Oil Fields Stir Outrage

From the piece - "The reality of American foreign policy all in one stunning image."

k24oil.jpg

First Images Of US Troops Occupying Syria's Oil Fields Stir Outrage

Well, let's do a couple more....

https://twitter.com/K24English/statu...34394991263744

https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/stat...25627038273536

Rest assured, it's all for our freedoms. Or so some say.

President Trump states that he'll be withdrawing troops, I mean moving them to Iraq, sorry, and that we'll be guarding the oil until we decide what we want to do with it.
OMG! Islamofascists outraged!
Film@11!

You just refuse to except reality....

The reality is simple. What we're witnessing is the economic occupation that will continue to take place for when after the military occupation serves its purpose.

And none of it is constitutional, Mr. Conservative.

Oh my gosh. I can't handle the stupidity. To the football mentality crowd: DISAGREEING WITH OR CRITICIZING TRUMP DOES NOT MAKE ONE A DEMOCRAT, "LIBERAL" OR LEFTIST. What kind of asinine logic is that, to think that if one even remotely criticizes any administration they must be a "libtard" or "conservatard" on the opposing "team"?

Is it possible for you to take off the blue or red helmets for just a moment, and talk about foreign policy, without using kindergarten level mudslinging? Is it really that hard? lol

youre right, it would be easier to let the terrorist blow up the wells instead of protecting them,,,

One thing is for certain. It's effectively inviting a Syrian 'immigrant' to come here and blow himself or herself up in a crowd of people. Blowback was one of the main reasons for the WTC attack in the 9/11 report. Though this reality gets very little press. But, hey, it gave our rulers the fear factor they needed to take more of our freedoms away via a newly formed federalized police force afterward. An American citizen can't even fly to Albuquerque these days without having his testicles fondled at the discretion of a man weilding a government gun. Funny how that tends to work.
Soon you will not be able to fly without your national ID card...otherwise known as your Driver's License with a Gold Star. No star on your license don't think about flying in 2020

youre right, it would be easier to let the terrorist blow up the wells instead of protecting them,,,

One thing is for certain. It's effectively inviting a Syrian 'immigrant' to come here and blow himself or herself up in a crowd of people. Blowback was one of the main reasons for the WTC attack in the 9/11 report. Though this reality gets very little press. But, hey, it gave our rulers the fear factor they needed to take more of our freedoms away via a newly formed federalized police force afterward. An American citizen can't even fly to Albuquerque these days without having his testicles fondled at the discretion of a man weilding a government gun. Funny how that tends to work.
If we were only nice to Muslims they’d stop murdering us!

- says every Leftard since 650 AD.

If we were only nice to Muslims they’d stop murdering us!

- says every Leftard since 650 AD.

'quote' FDR to present potus Trump....~S~

Wtf you talking about

Reality. Aren't you the one who mentioned reality? One need look no further than the photo and the report in the op. I put it right in front of your face and you can't even recognize it? Yet you wanna talk about reality.

Last edited:
Wtf you talking about

Reality. Arent you the one who mentioned reality? One need look no further than the photo and the report in the op. I put it right in front of your face and you can't even recognize it? Yet you wanna talk about reality.[/QUOTE]
Good take the oil! We are there daddy!

OMG! Islamofascists outraged!
Film@11!

Oh, gosh. You're another one who isn't capable of any critical thought beyond red helmets and blue helmets.
Ask me if anyone should care what terrorists think.

Knowing how any enemy 'thinks' is crucial to their defeat....~S~
The OP says if we’re nice to Muslims they’ll leave us alone. You going with that too, Mr History?

Who is disagreeing with that? Nice strawman.

There's a foolish notion many have in the electorate that leftists only occupy the Democratic party.

Very foolish notion indeed.

But I don't like seeing important topical discussion dumbed down into political party football. It's a waste of time. All that serves is to keep debate very shallow.

Forum List

Back