First Hand Report from Baghdad

hahahahahah! maybe so!!! I think you scared him off Jim. But, I will have to check for any messages on the other forum and see if anyone replied! ;)

this thread sure gives me a more detailed backround as to the real original nature of this forum, and makes me wonder about the moderators.... how on earth do you all know each other?
:laugh:

Hey don't let this guy play you, I have read what Abu wrote in a least three different places online.:rolleyes:

DAYAM! How is it that I ALWAYS miss the fun???!?

Funny how he says his mom is a secretary in the police station, yet there is no police to save his sister from rape. Someone needs to tell that girl to quit hanging on the corner of 14th and K Street.

Oh... ABUUUUUUUUUU.... riddle me this.... If we're stealing all your oil, then why is it I'm STILL paying $2.00 a friggin gallon for the shit over here to heat my house? *sigh*.

Quit sniffing the gas fumes at the local 7-11 Abu, you're really impressing no one here.

Abu most likely won't reply. This thread was started 2 1/2 months ago and was long dead before Spillmind dug it up to take a jab at a few moderators.

Ahhh... damn. I missed the date. (caught that he was posting from Cali instantly, but missed the whole date thing... sheesh).

This thread was started 2 1/2 months ago and was long dead before Spillmind dug it up to take a jab at a few moderators

I'm really beginning to believe that our pal spilly actually resembles his Avatar. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by spillmind
i didn't need to take a jab, you guys did all the talking. ;)

i merely presented something, wondering how others would view it.

I'm sure they'll view it for what it is, someone who came here to try and fool us - and he's getting made fun of for being stupid enough to do so.

Forum List

Back