First Gay Couple Receives Marriage License At Jailed Kentucky Clerk's Office

It's your story, so I guess you can tell it as you choose, but the FACT is that she's a Democrat. No Republican County Clerk is in jail over this.
But a social conservative sits in jail despite her party affiliation.

No, a typical intolerant member of the party of slavery and Jim Crow sits in jail. Just proof that, despite the TALK from Democrats, their actions really haven't changed much from the 1800's.
She is a social conservative, who happens to be a member of the Democratic Party.

She's an intolerant bigot who is a member of the Democratic Party and has been supported by other Democrats so she could represent them and their views.
She's an intolerant bigot conservative who is a member of the Democratic Party. They are conservative Democrats there.
Religious conviction do not mean you're a bigot. What has she said about gays that is bigoted?

Why is this its own thread? Why not add it to one of the other 100 threads on the same topic?
Because I like to rub this to Hunarcy face.

Which is a complete waste of time because I am laughing with enjoyment as I point out that she's a typical intolerant member of the party of Jim Crow and slavery. And, if you think you've rubbed anything of substance in my face, you're as out of touch with reality as the hate monger in Kentucky.

The neanderthals always lose in the end

MOREHEAD, Ky., Sept 4 (Reuters) - The Kentucky clerk's office that had refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples in defiance of orders by a federal judge on Friday morning ended its resistance.

Darned if the Democrat who was serving as County Clerk didn't end up in jail. I never thought it would come to that because Democrats usually take care of their own.
Break the law, face the consequences. Doesn't matter a fuckin' damn who you vote for.
Should the mayor of San Francisco be jailed for defying Federal immigration law by allowing sanctuary to illegals?

I'd say yes.

Must be terrible for the white christian rightwing to see their world collapsing around them , especially this year since every court ruling has gone against them. Won't be get any better for them with the cultural and demographic shift running over them.
God laughs at your ignorance.

MOREHEAD, Ky., Sept 4 (Reuters) - The Kentucky clerk's office that had refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples in defiance of orders by a federal judge on Friday morning ended its resistance.

Darned if the Democrat who was serving as County Clerk didn't end up in jail. I never thought it would come to that because Democrats usually take care of their own.
Break the law, face the consequences. Doesn't matter a fuckin' damn who you vote for.
Should the mayor of San Francisco be jailed for defying Federal immigration law by allowing sanctuary to illegals?

I'd say yes.
Where are the marshals?

It's your story, so I guess you can tell it as you choose, but the FACT is that she's a Democrat. No Republican County Clerk is in jail over this.

No, a typical intolerant member of the party of slavery and Jim Crow sits in jail. Just proof that, despite the TALK from Democrats, their actions really haven't changed much from the 1800's.
She is a social conservative, who happens to be a member of the Democratic Party.

She's an intolerant bigot who is a member of the Democratic Party and has been supported by other Democrats so she could represent them and their views.
She's an intolerant bigot conservative who is a member of the Democratic Party. They are conservative Democrats there.

A typical intolerant member of the party of slavery and Jim Crow, who was elected by other Democrats. No matter how you try to dress her up, her status is not in question..

She's an intolerant bigot conservative who is a member of the Democratic Party. They are conservative Democrats there. I note that not one GOP county clerk in the country has the strength of character to go to jail over the ruling.

The ones against her are bigots as well. Especially Guano who, unlike Davis, is intolerant.

Must be terrible for the white christian rightwing to see their world collapsing around them , especially this year since every court ruling has gone against them. Won't be get any better for them with the cultural and demographic shift running over them.
Plus Denali...what terrible year..

The chief of police should be the one going to jail. The mayor of SF was after the COP after the incident.

Three lesbians and a homo gave you your victory. They will be replaced and Ms ?Davis will once again happily sign licenses again.

Three lesbians and a homo gave you your victory. They will be replaced and Ms ?Davis will once again happily sign licenses again.
Only in your dreams. Other decisions have been over turned, but this will stay.

She's an intolerant bigot conservative who is a member of the Democratic Party. They are conservative Democrats there. I note that not one GOP county clerk in the country has the strength of character to go to jail over the ruling.

In other words, counter to the narrative dishonest Democrats want to put forward, no Republicans displayed the same level of hate and intolerance as that ELECTED Democrat did.

In other words, counter to the narrative dishonest Democrats want to put forward, no Republicans displayed the same level of hate and intolerance as that ELECTED Democrat did.
No, they were too scared to. You know that. Social conservatives are cowards generally, the GOP breed anway. Mrs. Davis is an ass kicking blue-dog Democrat afraid only of God, certainly not any social con Republicans. I wish you freaks were not in our party, but we made a pact with the devil about 30 years to include you.

Religious conviction do not mean you're a bigot. What has she said about gays that is bigoted?
Huh? She had no problem with marriage till the gays were allowed then she refused to hand out marriage licenses... that's the definition of bigotry.

No, they were too scared to. You know that. Social conservatives are cowards generally, the GOP breed anway. Mrs. Davis is an ass kicking blue-dog Democrat afraid only of God, certainly not any social con Republicans. I wish you freaks were not in our party, but we made a pact with the devil about 30 years to include you.
Here's to hoping all the religious whack nuts go back to the democrat party.

Here's to hoping all the religious whack nuts go back to the democrat party.
Not much chance. :lol: Most in the Democratic Party went to the Republican Party.

The chief of police should be the one going to jail. The mayor of SF was after the COP after the incident.
Bullshit! The mayor is the Chief's boss. He can order the arrest of illegals. Where is a Conservative judge ordering the arrest of the mayors?

When judges go against the will of the people, they get evicted like the three judges in Iowa's Supreme Court who shoved gay marriage down our throats. Equal treatment doesn't mean dudes should be able to get married because it's an unnatural pairing.

When judges go against the will of the people, they get evicted like the three judges in Iowa's Supreme Court who shove gay marriage down our throats.

Those judges in Iowa may have lost their seats but gay marriage was still the law of the land afterwards. Too bad, so sad for you.

When judges go against the will of the people, they get evicted like the three judges in Iowa's Supreme Court who shoved gay marriage down our throats. Equal treatment doesn't mean dudes should be able to get married because it's an unnatural pairing.

You don't get to vote on peoples civil rights, plowboy

Forum List

Back