Who The Democrats Actually Work For

Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats work for America, or for the people. This is well known and it also gets ignored more than anything else.

Generally most money comes in from firms who work in the US and are American firms. The Democrats as well as the Republicans. Just because you've been lobbied by someone doesn't mean you're going to accept, however understanding positions is a good way of making the correct choice.

On Iran, the deal should be to the benefit of all, not just the US. The US does have to work with China and Russia on this. A blase attitude to foreign affairs doesn't get you very far.

I am thinking that the US might as well just accept the deal. It is after all, really the best deal Kerry and Obama will ever negotiate. Not sure why it is being called historic.

I am thinking that the US might as well just accept the deal. It is after all, really the best deal Kerry and Obama will ever negotiate. Not sure why it is being called historic.
You may have a point, since we ended up at a disadvantage with those 2 idiots....

Come on Jan 2017, where we can do better once we get some competent people in place!!!

You may have a point, since we ended up at a disadvantage with those 2 idiots....

Come on Jan 2017, where we can do better once we get some competent people in place!!!

At least if it passes it will go away and we won't have to listen to the idiot left crowing about historic agreements and their desire to bomb Iran if it doesn't pass.

Forum List

Back