First 'DREAMer' deported; Now they can dream from the other side

ooo now we're throwing in "child raping" Ya'll must be getting desperate, keep having to up them lies.
He was accused of child rape when he was with his child raping friend Epstein. Well documented case.
Undocumented and dropped. But the fake smell lingers on.
Funny how accusations are meaningless if you are a Republican as you ran screaming through the streets, flailing are arms about, screaming, OMG OMG OMG Clinton is a rapist OMG OMG OMG"

You people make me sick.

There was evidence that Clinton was a rapist.

Disgusting. Many drive without a license and even shoplift when young. He is as much an American as all Americans. Trump is such a born loser.

Implying that driving without licence and shoplifting is normal and acceptable.

And to clarify, he's not American, he's illegal alien.

Nope but millions of Americans do it every day.

ooo now we're throwing in "child raping" Ya'll must be getting desperate, keep having to up them lies.
He was accused of child rape when he was with his child raping friend Epstein. Well documented case.
Funny how accusations are meaningless if you are a Republican as you ran screaming through the streets, flailing are arms about, screaming, OMG OMG OMG Clinton is a rapist OMG OMG OMG"

You people make me sick.

No evidence. She was having an affair on her husband, and she was credible???

Disgusting. Many drive without a license and even shoplift when young. He is as much an American as all Americans. Trump is such a born loser.

Yeah...and get arrested for it. Not rewarded. If the guy had not gotten into trouble and was deported, I could kind of understand your outrage, though I would still believe illegals should all be deported....but at least it would make sense.

The fact that we have plenty of american citizens shoplifting just proves we don't need any from Mexico and Latin America.

You people make me sick.

There was a witness to Trump raping a 13 year old.

Being a "dreamer" is not a license to violate any law you wish.

He's a criminal. He didn't make a mistake. He has a list. Deport him before the drunk driver kills someone.
There was no drunk driving conviction, dumbass.

You people make me sick.

No there wasn't. Because he never raped a 13 year old.

And what happens when they get caught?

You people make me sick.

No witness. No 13 year old. No case.

You people make me sick.

There was a witness & yes, your orange buddy is a perv.

You people make me sick.

There WAS was there? Where is this witness and why is Trump not charged?

You people make me sick.

The idea you don't know about the witness proves how uninformed you are.

The idea you don't know about the witness proves how uninformed you are.
The fact you can't answer my questions proves you are talking out of your ass.

Forum List

Back