First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

Isn't it too dangerous to transport the first pup on a helicopter? He could be dog-napped. They should have put him on Air Force One.

Oh, wait. They'd have to put the moonstruck press on the helicopter, and that wouldn't be fitting slobber material. :lmao:

Bo, the president's Portuguese Water Dog, arrived separately on one of two MV-22 Ospreys, a hybrid aircraft which takes off like a helicopter but flies like a plane.

First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home - Telegraph

It's good to be king and apparently good to be the king's dog.

First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

why not

the government knows how to spend your money

much more wisely then you do

I have to point out how creepy it is that Obama named BO after himself.

Tres tres creepy.

I'll bet that not one of the lying, low life idiots in this thread will now write to all their fellow lying, low life rw pals and correct this LIE.

Anyone wanna bet they'll just send it even more lying, low life idiots who would rather believe and spread lies than stand up for the truth?

It seems to me that smart politicians would ignore the majestic trappings of the presidency. It sure as hell did Reagan no good. It won't do Obama any good, either.

Man of the people., my ass.

I'll bet that not one of the lying, low life idiots in this thread will now write to all their fellow lying, low life rw pals and correct this LIE.

Anyone wanna bet they'll just send it even more lying, low life idiots who would rather believe and spread lies than stand up for the truth?

Your links will just be ignored. You can't let facts get in the way of bashing the POTUS for everything under the sun.

Your links will just be ignored. You can't let facts get in the way of bashing the POTUS for everything under the sun.

Unless Obama had Martha's Vineyard moved to MAINE the way he recently moved Savannah and Charleston to the Gulf of Mexico...Luddly is completely full of crap...per usual.

Forum List

Back