First Congressional Gayby is Born...

When the man actually gives birth, this will become news. If he wanted respect there are plenty of children that need a parent, not one purposely brought into the world for something less then a functional family.

The guy is a worm IMO.

We are talking about Representative Polis, not Representative Bachmann.

Why would you assume that theirs is a "less than functional" family? All major medical associations have issued statements in support of gay parents. All studies show that the children of gay and lesbian parents are at no disadvantage to those raised by heterosexuals.

Representative Polis and his partner didn't have children by accident. Their child was carefully planned. That hardly seems "less than functional".

So which gay parent is the real biological father?

It doesn't matter. They are both the baby's parents. For all we know, they adopted the child.

When the man actually gives birth, this will become news. If he wanted respect there are plenty of children that need a parent, not one purposely brought into the world for something less then a functional family.

The guy is a worm IMO.

Why would you assume that theirs is a "less than functional" family? All major medical associations have issued statements in support of gay parents. All studies show that the children of gay and lesbian parents are at no disadvantage to those raised by heterosexuals.

Representative Polis and his partner didn't have children by accident. Their child was carefully planned. That hardly seems "less than functional".

Nothing you posted changes my opinion. Yes carefully planned dysfunctional family.

Absolute selfishness.

And that is opinion, not fact.

So which gay parent is the real biological father?

It doesn't matter. They are both the baby's parents. For all we know, they adopted the child.

Adoption would go down a little easier with me. Because there, you are providing opportunity. To intentionally conceive a child for a dysfunctional household is something I can never support.

I do wish them all well though!

Rep. Jared Polis, D-Boulder, and his partner Marlon Reis announced today, Sept. 30, the birth of their first child, a baby boy. The baby, born weighing 8-pounds 12-ounces, is named Caspian Julius. Both parents and newborn are reportedly doing well.​

Police Announces Birth of Son

Congratulations to Representative Polis and his partner. Rep Polis became the first openly gay parent in Congress.

:clap2:

Not everyone was offering congratulations...

Snide Remarks from NOM

The guy is a worm IMO.

two words

caspian julius

that's child abuse

The guy is a worm IMO.

two words

caspian julius

that's child abuse

I think it's kind of cool. I like the name Julius. I have a God-Son called Julius. He rocks!

two words

caspian julius

that's child abuse

I think it's kind of cool. I like the name Julius. I have a God-Son called Julius. He rocks!

i think caspian is an excellent name for a sea.

I feel bad for the baby.

So do I.... but probably not for the same reasons.

I feel sorry that people like Seawytch choose to use a baby as a political weapon. That's sick.

thats part of why I feel bad for him/her.

I also think, because the baby has gay parents, there is a chance of developing a complex that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Also ultimately, if a baby is missing a mom or a dad, I believe someone crucial to development is missing in their life.

Last edited:
I feel bad for the baby.

So do I.... but probably not for the same reasons.

I feel sorry that people like Seawytch choose to use a baby as a political weapon. That's sick.

thats part of why I feel bad for him/her.

I also think, because the baby has gay parents, there is a chance of developing a complex that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Also ultimately, if a baby is missing a mom or a dad, I believe someone crucial to development is missing in thier life.

I don't disagree that children benefit most from a Mom and a Dad. But two parents who love their kid is the best possible environment. Whether that be a Mom and Dad, two Moms or two Dads is not that big a deal. It is up to the parents to create a nurturing environment.

My concern is that fools like the OP will drag this kid out like a doll for their agenda. And that I find sickening.

Rep. Jared Polis, D-Boulder, and his partner Marlon Reis announced today, Sept. 30, the birth of their first child, a baby boy. The baby, born weighing 8-pounds 12-ounces, is named Caspian Julius. Both parents and newborn are reportedly doing well.​

Congratulations to Representative Polis and his partner. Rep Polis became the first openly gay parent in Congress.

Snide Remarks from NOM

Big fucking deal..... who cares.

NExt

Snide Remarks from NOM
Your agenda at the cost of the baby is nauseating.

Selfish twat. :rolleyes:

Snide Remarks from NOM

Why do you have to make an issue out of the parent's sexual orientation?

I thought it wasn't supposed to matter.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

It doesn't matter . . . . until they want it to matter.

Forum List

Back