First Congressional Gayby is Born...

It's an important first, especially to LGBT parents. It's nice to know that there is a congressman in office who understands the legal challenges gay parents face.

I prioritize the child over the desires of the LGBT agenda. They are grown ups - they are free to choice whatever path. I think your use of the term 'gayby' is sickening. Politicizing the birth of a child for some jack shit agenda is disgusting.

Freak.

I would never view equality as a "jack shit agenda".

We all want our reps to understand our struggles and challenges. LGBT parents have one now. Yay for us!
At the sacrifice of a baby, you sick freak.

Selfish twat.

It's not about whether people have heard of it. It's about your pathetic need to politicize a child. Sick freak. Stop using children as political tools.

It's an important first, especially to LGBT parents. It's nice to know that there is a congressman in office who understands the legal challenges gay parents face.

Get off it. Its not a first in any fashion. Gays have been adopting children for some time. It is however a first for politicizing it like its some big deal when its not.

Of course it is. It is the first time an openly gay representative became a parent in office. LGBT parents have a rep in congress that can sympathize with the challenges they face.

I prioritize the child over the desires of the LGBT agenda. They are grown ups - they are free to choice whatever path. I think your use of the term 'gayby' is sickening. Politicizing the birth of a child for some jack shit agenda is disgusting.

Freak.

We all want our reps to understand our struggles and challenges. LGBT parents have one now. Yay for us!

I didn't say equality is a 'jack shit agenda'. Idiot.

I could not give a rats as whether one is gay or straight, black or white. They are all labels used by those with agendas to push. You politicize issues which should not be political. You create bullshit phrases like 'gayby' to push your crap. I disapprove of that behavior.

Shame on you.

Get off it. Its not a first in any fashion. Gays have been adopting children for some time. It is however a first for politicizing it like its some big deal when its not.

Of course it is. It is the first time an openly gay representative became a parent in office. LGBT parents have a rep in congress that can sympathize with the challenges they face.

He's a new parent, nothing more. So fucking what. People in special circumstances have children every day, its not news its life. Your gay agenda is disgusting now that youve brought babies to it from the political front however. Life is hard enough for kids without adding unnecessary lables to them.

dumb..........................

He's a new parent, nothing more. So fucking what. People in special circumstances have children every day, its not news its life. Your gay agenda is disgusting now that youve brought babies to it from the political front however. Life is hard enough for kids without adding unnecessary lables to them.

dumb..........................

Yep.

Sickening thing to do to a child.... using it as a political tool.

And, apparently, breeding for political reasons is a good thing. Weird.

All animals breed - it is not some huge achievement.

Freak.

yea.....now you got yourselves one selfish leftie congressman who buys a bitch to produce his 'gayby'....

as a woman how's that sit with you.......SeaBitch...?

Freak.

I could not give a rats as whether one is gay or straight, black or white. They are all labels used by those with agendas to push. You politicize issues which should not be political. You create bullshit phrases like 'gayby' to push your crap. I disapprove of that behavior.

Shame on you.

:lol: I'm sure I should be crushed at your disapproval...

Freak.

yea.....now you got yourselves one selfish leftie congressman who buys a bitch to produce his 'gayby'....

How does what sit with me, surrogacy? Surrogacy is fine with me...I was one. Twice.

Shame on you.

Do you suffer from some mental instability that forces you to respond with stupidity?

I am no more interested in your reaction to my opinion than I am interested in your jack shit agenda. You started a thread.... apparently, we are all supposed to march along to the village people drum. Some of us don't. I have no issue with gay people having children. None. Whatsoever. I have an issue with twits like you who politicize children. And seem to think producing 5 is some kind of achievement. It isn't. Idiot.

How does what sit with me, surrogacy? Surrogacy is fine with me...I was one. Twice.

not surrogacy....but the fact that the real mother is used and discarded like an old shoe....

When his classmates call him a gayby in kindergarten, Seawytch will be the first person to condemn it as a bullying hate crime.

Ironic truth :thup:

Shame on you.

Do you suffer from some mental instability that forces you to respond with stupidity?

I am no more interested in your reaction to my opinion than I am interested in your jack shit agenda. You started a thread.... apparently, we are all supposed to march along to the village people drum. Some of us don't. I have no issue with gay people having children. None. Whatsoever. I have an issue with twits like you who politicize children. And seem to think producing 5 is some kind of achievement. It isn't. Idiot.

Right...that's why you've responded and posted so much in the thread...making sure I know just how much you disapprove. :lol:

You sound bitter. Barren?

not surrogacy....but the fact that the real mother is used and discarded like an old shoe....

Do you know what surrogacy is? They either adopted the baby or had it through surrogacy. How is that "discarding the "real mother" like an old shoe"?

Right...that's why you've responded and posted so much in the thread...making sure I know just how much you disapprove. :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, those turkey baster pregnancies are quite an accomplishment on your part.

"Look at me!!!! I can ovulate!!!!"

Congrats, cupcake!

Congrats, cupcake!

That about sums it up. Some females thinking that producing a child is some kind of achievement. Odd. Very odd.

Even better.... because they can achieve this remarkable feat, they seem to think that makes them better than people who choose not to. Odd. Very Odd.

And.... they think mocking those who cannot have children is funny. Odd. Very Odd.

What a fucking freak this SeeBitch is.

Congrats, cupcake!

That about sums it up. Some females thinking that producing a child is some kind of achievement. Odd. Very odd.

Even better.... because they can achieve this remarkable feat, they seem to think that makes them better than people who choose not to. Odd. Very Odd.

And.... they think mocking those who cannot have children is funny. Odd. Very Odd.

What a fucking freak this SeeBitch is.
Still waiting for her to post pics of HER 'gaybies'. But, my guess she is that she is the NIMBY sort of hypocrite.

Forum List

Back