First Congressional Gayby is Born...

Rep. Jared Polis, D-Boulder, and his partner Marlon Reis announced today, Sept. 30, the birth of their first child, a baby boy. The baby, born weighing 8-pounds 12-ounces, is named Caspian Julius. Both parents and newborn are reportedly doing well.​

Police Announces Birth of Son

Congratulations to Representative Polis and his partner. Rep Polis became the first openly gay parent in Congress.

:clap2:

Not everyone was offering congratulations...

Snide Remarks from NOM

The gay community, yourself included, are continually asking for total equality...and I agree.

Yet you deem it appropriate to label a child based on the sexual orientation of its parents.

Are you so dense that you do not see how that actually works against your cause?

You dont want equality....you want to be seen as different....it gives you something to complain about.

People like you see 2 giant steps forward so you intentionally do something to bring you back one giant step.

It is pathetic.

I am sorry to see so many haters, but I wish them well. God loves the child and the parents, and so does the parents, which is more than I can say about a great many heretosexual married couples

Last edited:
I am sorry to see so many haters, but I wish them well. God loves the child and the parents, and so doeas the parents, which is more than I can say about a great many heretosexual married couples

and your sentiments on the gay community labelling their children as "gaybies"?

Rep. Jared Polis, D-Boulder, and his partner Marlon Reis announced today, Sept. 30, the birth of their first child, a baby boy. The baby, born weighing 8-pounds 12-ounces, is named Caspian Julius. Both parents and newborn are reportedly doing well.​

Congratulations to Representative Polis and his partner. Rep Polis became the first openly gay parent in Congress.

Snide Remarks from NOM

The gay community, yourself included, are continually asking for total equality...and I agree.

Yet you deem it appropriate to label a child based on the sexual orientation of its parents.

Are you so dense that you do not see how that actually works against your cause?

You dont want equality....you want to be seen as different....it gives you something to complain about.

People like you see 2 giant steps forward so you intentionally do something to bring you back one giant step.

It is pathetic.

Bingo

I am sorry to see so many haters, but I wish them well. God loves the child and the parents, and so doeas the parents, which is more than I can say about a great many heretosexual married couples

I have only heard it on the movie Bruno. As far as what the gay community does I have no control. gaybes is better than when I hear people call kids little fuckers, like rollingbones had a thread up last week complaining about kids riding the bus and they were late to the bus and the bus honked their horn to call them out for the bus. DShe constantly called the little fuckers numerous times, that I do not agree is right.

Last edited:

I have only heard it on the movie Bruno. As far as what the gay community does I have no control. gaybes is better than when I hear people call kids little fuckers, like rollingbones had a thread up last week complaining about kids riding the bus and they were late to the bus and the bus honked their horn to call them out for the bus.

You did not answer my question.

I did not ask for other proples names they use or how often you have heard it.

I simply asked for your sentimenst as it pertains to the gay community using the term gaby when referring to children born of a gay couple.

If they dont do it, fine....but if they do, (and they do.....all the time I am told about "our new gayby, and it really irks me)......what are your sentiments on it? Do you see it as apporpriate or in the best interest of the gay movement?

I'm a 'straiby', I suppose - straight parents. How cool is that?!?! I get to be labeled for life for something I had no control over!!

Woohoo?

The OP is a moron.

I congratulate them. I hope they are decent enough not to allow their child to become the 'poster kid' for anyone's agenda.... like the fucking moron who uses the term 'gayby'. It is a baby. It has jack shit to do with this stupid fucking agenda driven bullshit.
RINO !!!!:eusa_hand::cuckoo:

Then call me a RINO as well.

I am a conservaitve by overall ideology. I am guided by the belief that I am responsible for my own actions and my destiny.

Likewise, I believe that all are responsible for their own actions and their own destiny.

Therefore, if they wish to marry one of the same sex, I will not get in their way. It is none of my business.

Likewise, I will not slander them for it as it has absolutely no affect on the way I live my life and to slander one who lives differently than I do is nothing more than hate....and I do not hate anyone for who they are as long as they do not seek to harm me, my family or my neighbors.

I am not gay so I have trouble understanding the concept of a gay relationship. I personally would not have a relationship with a woman that has a "scruffy" face at the end of the day...so I cerrtainly would be turned off to a man.....and I happen to appreicate the beauty of a woman's body....and lets be real...I love sex with a woman.

But hey, thats me.....

We are talking about Representative Polis, not Representative Bachmann.

Why would you assume that theirs is a "less than functional" family? All major medical associations have issued statements in support of gay parents. All studies show that the children of gay and lesbian parents are at no disadvantage to those raised by heterosexuals.

Representative Polis and his partner didn't have children by accident. Their child was carefully planned. That hardly seems "less than functional".

So which gay parent is the real biological father?

It doesn't matter. They are both the baby's parents. For all we know, they adopted the child.

NO they are NOT both the baby's parents....only ONE of them can possibly be the baby's real parent....only in twisted gay minds can 2 guys "have" a baby...

there is a WOMAN involved somewhere in this bastardization of the Family....

WHY isn't Congressman Polis (D-CO) saying the child is adopted or else the biological son of one of them.....? seems to me he is playing it politically SAFE letting them think the child might be adopted.....perhaps his contituency would be very OFFENDED by his blatant manipulation of biology....and his cold disregard of real Family.....which is what i think he really did.....hope he gets voted out next election....

(wonder how much this multi-millionaire Congressman PAID for his poor motherless bastard...)

Last edited:

Snide Remarks from NOM

I got another snide remark for ya....

They didnt conceive or give birth to this baby........someone else did

When the man actually gives birth, this will become news. If he wanted respect there are plenty of children that need a parent, not one purposely brought into the world for something less then a functional family.

My sister is gay and her and her partner have two children together and they plan on having a third. Their family functions just fine, far better than ours did when we were growing up.

When the man actually gives birth, this will become news. If he wanted respect there are plenty of children that need a parent, not one purposely brought into the world for something less then a functional family.

My sister is gay and her and her partner have two children together and they plan on having a third. Their family functions just fine, far better than ours did when we were growing up.

Most people know that fatherless children are at risk....
Facts on Fatherless Kids

Motherless children are at special risk....
Children Without Mothers Are at Special Risk - Letter - NYTimes.com

So which gay parent is the real biological father?

It doesn't matter. They are both the baby's parents. For all we know, they adopted the child.

NO they are NOT both the baby's parents....only ONE of them can possibly be the baby's real parent....only in twisted gay minds can 2 guys "have" a baby...

there is a WOMAN involved somewhere in this bastardization of the Family....

WHY isn't Congressman Polis (D-CO) saying the child is adopted or else the biological son of one of them.....? seems to me he is playing it politically SAFE letting them think the child might be adopted.....perhaps his contituency would be very OFFENDED by his blatant manipulation of biology....and his cold disregard of real Family.....which is what i think he really did.....hope he gets voted out next election....

(wonder how much this multi-millionaire Congressman PAID for his poor motherless bastard...)

'Real' parent?

What makes a parent 'real'? Genetics or caring for the child? To me, 'real' parents are those who love, care for and sacrifice for the child.... regardless of genetics.

Why do you lefties have to place a descriptive term on every humanbeing in this country? The division in this country is bad enough without lableing a child as a specific byproduct of being "raised by gays"

Why cant he/she just be a child without some stupid fucking lable that CAN cause them grief as they groy up?

IDIOTS

Snide Remarks from NOM

The guy is a worm IMO.

Well, then a lot of people shouldn't be getting pregnant. I can't think of anything more selfish than bringing a child into the world. Rarely is the motivation something other than pure selfishness. It's not like humankind is in danger of extinction or anything.

I congratulate them. I hope they are decent enough not to allow their child to become the 'poster kid' for anyone's agenda.... like the fucking moron who uses the term 'gayby'. It is a baby. It has jack shit to do with this stupid fucking agenda driven bullshit.
RINO !!!!:eusa_hand::cuckoo:

Yea, see.... in order for me to be a RINO.... I would have to be a Republican. I'm not.

But, happily, you confirm your label of 'IIMTNO' - 'Idiot, In More than Name Only'

Forum List

Back