First Congressional Gayby is Born...

What rock have y'all been living under that you've never heard of the "Gayby Boom"?

'Gayby boom': Children of gay couples speak out - CNN.com

Firsts should be celebrated. I'm celebratin'

The rock of common sense. That is just a stupid term, as gay couples can not concieve nor give birth to babies as a couple. This whole thread is dumb and isnt even news worthy let alone belong in the "politics" section

It's because having children is now a tool for political point scoring. This is the world of the idiot left. Embarrassing, aren't they?

Those guys ought to be water boarded for pinning that ridiculous name on an innocent child.

I especially like the part of the op where he says "BOTH PARENTS ARE REPORTEDLY DOING WELL"

How fucking laughable is that? Was the drive home from the adoption center traumatic?

It doesn't matter. They are both the baby's parents. For all we know, they adopted the child.

NO they are NOT both the baby's parents....only ONE of them can possibly be the baby's real parent....only in twisted gay minds can 2 guys "have" a baby...

there is a WOMAN involved somewhere in this bastardization of the Family....

WHY isn't Congressman Polis (D-CO) saying the child is adopted or else the biological son of one of them.....? seems to me he is playing it politically SAFE letting them think the child might be adopted.....perhaps his contituency would be very OFFENDED by his blatant manipulation of biology....and his cold disregard of real Family.....which is what i think he really did.....hope he gets voted out next election....

(wonder how much this multi-millionaire Congressman PAID for his poor motherless bastard...)

'Real' parent?

What makes a parent 'real'? Genetics or caring for the child? To me, 'real' parents are those who love, care for and sacrifice for the child.... regardless of genetics.

i understand where you're coming from.....but let's be "real" here.....

the child's "real" parents are the source of the child's "real" bloodlines.....his "real" biological ancestry....

even despite a good life....adopted children are forever searching for their "real" parents.....because they want to know who they "really" are....

you cannot change the "real" facts....

this "real" buttfucking leftie congressman bought himself a "real" designer "gayby".....and arbitrarily cut the child's "real" mother and the child's "real" relatives out of his "real" motherless life....:evil:

Last edited:
NO they are NOT both the baby's parents....only ONE of them can possibly be the baby's real parent....only in twisted gay minds can 2 guys "have" a baby...

there is a WOMAN involved somewhere in this bastardization of the Family....

WHY isn't Congressman Polis (D-CO) saying the child is adopted or else the biological son of one of them.....? seems to me he is playing it politically SAFE letting them think the child might be adopted.....perhaps his contituency would be very OFFENDED by his blatant manipulation of biology....and his cold disregard of real Family.....which is what i think he really did.....hope he gets voted out next election....

(wonder how much this multi-millionaire Congressman PAID for his poor motherless bastard...)

'Real' parent?

What makes a parent 'real'? Genetics or caring for the child? To me, 'real' parents are those who love, care for and sacrifice for the child.... regardless of genetics.

the child's "real" parents are the source of the child's "real" bloodlines.....his "real" biological ancestry....

even despite a good life....adopted children are forever searching for their "real" parents.....because they want to know who they "really" are....

this "real" buttfucking leftie congressman bought himself a "real" designer "gayby".....and arbitrarily cut the child's "real" mother and the child's "real" relatives out of his "real" motherless life....:evil:

You do make a point. I've heard adopted children say many times, though, that their true parents are the ones who lovingly raised them.

'Real' parent?

You do make a point. I've heard adopted children say many times, though, that their true parents are the ones who lovingly raised them.

That's NO EXCUSE for what this leftie congressman did....

Why would they call this baby a gayby? how do they know what the childs sexual orientation will be?

they don't.....it just makes for cute leftie media propaganda....

i think this leftie congressman just wanted to have an heir for his millions....

Rep. Jared Polis, D-Boulder, and his partner Marlon Reis announced today, Sept. 30, the birth of their first child, a baby boy. The baby, born weighing 8-pounds 12-ounces, is named Caspian Julius. Both parents and newborn are reportedly doing well.​

Police Announces Birth of Son

Congratulations to Representative Polis and his partner. Rep Polis became the first openly gay parent in Congress.

:clap2:

Not everyone was offering congratulations...

Snide Remarks from NOM

When the man actually gives birth, this will become news. If he wanted respect there are plenty of children that need a parent, not one purposely brought into the world for something less then a functional family.

The guy is a worm IMO.

Well, then a lot of people shouldn't be getting pregnant. I can't think of anything more selfish than bringing a child into the world. Rarely is the motivation something other than pure selfishness. It's not like humankind is in danger of extinction or anything.

you've got issues, huh?

I am sorry to see so many haters, but I wish them well. God loves the child and the parents, and so does the parents, which is more than I can say about a great many heretosexual married couples

Clearly you hang around with losers then.

Either that or you're generalizing out of your asshole.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

What rock have y'all been living under that you've never heard of the "Gayby Boom"?

It's not about whether people have heard of it. It's about your pathetic need to politicize a child. Sick freak. Stop using children as political tools.

It's an important first, especially to LGBT parents. It's nice to know that there is a congressman in office who understands the legal challenges gay parents face.

It's not about whether people have heard of it. It's about your pathetic need to politicize a child. Sick freak. Stop using children as political tools.

It's an important first, especially to LGBT parents. It's nice to know that there is a congressman in office who understands the legal challenges gay parents face.

I prioritize the child over the desires of the LGBT agenda. They are grown ups - they are free to choice whatever path. I think your use of the term 'gayby' is sickening. Politicizing the birth of a child for some jack shit agenda is disgusting.

Freak.

And, you being the sick freak, politicize a baby. That sort of selfishness is practically unequaled.

But, sociopaths don't really care about that sort of stuff, so why I bother is odd.

How are you "celebratin'"?

You going to spit some Red Man at a breeder or will you run one over with your diesel F250?

Why would I do such a thing? I'm a breeder myself. He'll, I'm like a breeder Pez dispenser. I've given birth to FIVE babies. :D

Get off it. Its not a first in any fashion. Gays have been adopting children for some time. It is however a first for politicizing it like its some big deal when its not.

I prioritize the child over the desires of the LGBT agenda. They are grown ups - they are free to choice whatever path. I think your use of the term 'gayby' is sickening. Politicizing the birth of a child for some jack shit agenda is disgusting.

Freak.

I would never view equality as a "jack shit agenda".

We all want our reps to understand our struggles and challenges. LGBT parents have one now. Yay for us!

Forum List

Back