First Beheading By Radical Muslim On Our Soil

LOL what the hell are you talking about?

Put down the drugs man.

Get someone you know to read the conversation and explain it to you. Seriously.
LOL,it's your contention if you can't back it up go play elsewhere kid.

You, like occupied are lost in never never land.

Back up what you say or go away...but either way please don't think anything either of you say carries any weight with me.
Why are you replying then?

I notice you have declined to back up your assertion son
What assertion would that be daddy?

You are dismissed as unworthy kid.

Back up what you say or go away...but either way please don't think anything either of you say carries any weight with me.

Shitty trolls have no power to dismiss one such as I.

This piece of shit is a radical Muslim who is no different than ISIS or any of the other scumbags who think Sharia law will rule the U.S. This was not a case of workplace violence as the liberal media are claiming. It was the first beheading by a Muslim terrorist on our soil. I am sick of political correctness. We have radicals here and with the porous border, more can come whenever they want.

This Islamic terrorist beheaded one woman and was in the process of trying to kill a second woman when he was shot by a company executive. I am betting that the surviving woman, despite her political beliefs, was glad that she wasn't in a gun-free zone. She'd be dead now if not for a gun in the right hands.

Where is NSA? They spy on everyone, but don't raise a red flag for the kind of shit on this guy's Facebook page. I think it should be a federal crime to openly call for the destruction of America and death of "infidels." Funny how Facebook deletes posts that it deems offensive, yet allows shit like this to continue. The guy used a lot of words that rightfully should be on the watch list for Homeland Security and other agencies. Of course, a lot of those lists were changed, with the help of Muslims, and replaced with words that ex-military or Republicans might use. No wonder the JV terrorists are now Varsity.

Oklahoma Muslim beheading suspect Alton Alexander Nolen celebrated terrorism and attacked America, Israel and non-Muslims on his Facebook page, before committing the first jihadist beheading on American soil.

Nolen was fired from Vaughn Foods, in Moore, OK, for aggressive and repeated arguments with co-workers, trying to convert them to Islam. He returned to work this morning, stabbed and beheaded Colleen Hufford, 54, while "shouting Islamic phrases." He was in the processes of trying to murder another female co-worker, when he was shot by a company executive.

Despite clear evidence that this was an obvious act of Muslim terror – the mainstream media continues to peddle the "workplace violence" angle – or downplay the attack completely.

Did this mentally ill POS sneak in across our border?

That would be a big fat NO !!!! You idiot bitch.

It was well known that this moron was trying to recruit others to become Muslims and that he was a wackadoodle.

Did anybody have the sense to inform the FBI or Homeland security to watch this loser?

We need a lot more to go on before we need to start freaking out like this over reactionary twerp OP.

What? A fucking idiot?

"A few years later, in 1786, the new United States found that it was having to deal very directly with the tenets of the Muslim religion"

"That this might not be so easy was discovered by Jefferson and John Adams when they went to call on Tripoli's envoy to London, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman. They asked him by what right he extorted money and took slaves in this way. As Jefferson later reported to Secretary of State John Jay, and to the Congress:"

"The ambassador answered us that [the right] was founded on the Laws of the Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise."

What Jefferson really thought about Islam.

Tell me again how it is ALL our fault.
No matter what Jefferson thought about Islam he would not have thought throwing our constitution out the window for the name of security would be the way to deal with them.

You're lost dude, you have been from the start.

Duh, I don't get your obvious point. Nope, still don't get it. Now? Don't get it.

Wow, you are the master of rhetoric, well played.

What? A fucking idiot?

The poor kid made an assertion that he can't back up...now he is pissed that he has been bitch slapped.

If he'd like to converse he'll have to prove what he said, until then he is dismissed.

"A few years later, in 1786, the new United States found that it was having to deal very directly with the tenets of the Muslim religion"

"That this might not be so easy was discovered by Jefferson and John Adams when they went to call on Tripoli's envoy to London, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman. They asked him by what right he extorted money and took slaves in this way. As Jefferson later reported to Secretary of State John Jay, and to the Congress:"

"The ambassador answered us that [the right] was founded on the Laws of the Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise."

No matter what Jefferson thought about Islam he would not have thought throwing our constitution out the window for the name of security would be the way to deal with them.

Duh, I don't get your obvious point. Nope, still don't get it. Now? Don't get it.

You seem to be illiterate, you can get help for that you know.

Seriously? You don't get it?

I sure don't.

And you support government school educations? If you have a college degree, I'd sue to get your money back.

Put down the drugs man.

How can I "back up" my point when you don't get it? What would the point be? Get someone to explain it to you, come back with a coherent response and I'll be glad to back it up. You need to go back to school and learn to read.

I sure don't.

And you support government school educations? If you have a college degree, I'd sue to get your money back.

Put down the drugs man.

How can I "back up" my point when you don't get it? What would the point be? Get someone to explain it to you, come back with a coherent response and I'll be glad to back it up. You need to go back to school and learn to read.

Yup, you are illiterate, that explains EVERYTHING.

You seem to be illiterate, you can get help for that you know.

So first you don't get the point, then you repeat back to me what I said to you. I'm humbled, you are really good at this.

Put down the drugs man.

Repeating back to me what I said to you ... again. Wow. I'm taking notes.

I'm still not clear what you are asking me to "back up" when you said you didn't understand the point I made. How does that even make sense?

Are you going to call me a poopy pants now, or are you going to keep that one up your sleeve?

Put down the drugs man.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:void(0);
Internet Trolls Are Narcissists Psychopaths and Sadists Psychology Today

Put down the drugs man.

Repeating back to me what I said to you ... again. Wow. I'm taking notes.

I'm still not clear what you are asking me to "back up" when you said you didn't understand the point I made. How does that even make sense?

Are you going to call me a poopy pants now, or are you going to keep that one up your sleeve?

No, I'm just going to laugh at you for being an idiot.

Let's try it again, EXPLAIN your point to me....perhaps if you do it in a "remedial" manner I'll get it.

But I'll warn you, if it's stupid I'll still laugh at you.

Put down the drugs man.

I'll deign to indulge you once more kid.....show where I advocated ANYONE losing any "Rights'......c'mon poopy pants....you can do it..

I'll deign to indulge you once more kid.....show where I advocated ANYONE losing any "Rights'......c'mon poopy pants....you can do it..
Got you mixed up with another conservative piece of shit, sorry for the confusion dick.

Got you mixed up with another conservative piece of shit, sorry for the confusion dick.

Well there you go, I accept your apology.

One more racist murdering piece of shit black man perpetrating a crime of horror against a white person. I wonder how much value that other black racist piece of shit in the White House would put on the life of this innocent white victim? None? That's what all democrats believe isn't it?
And in no time you made this about race, which is what racists do.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

(Throws hands in the air) Christ, another thread on this, and of course the libs doing their best once again to protect their precious buddies in the Islam community.
What's the fucking use in even arguing with these fools ?

This piece of shit is a radical Muslim who is no different than ISIS or any of the other scumbags who think Sharia law will rule the U.S. This was not a case of workplace violence as the liberal media are claiming. It was the first beheading by a Muslim terrorist on our soil. I am sick of political correctness. We have radicals here and with the porous border, more can come whenever they want.

This Islamic terrorist beheaded one woman and was in the process of trying to kill a second woman when he was shot by a company executive. I am betting that the surviving woman, despite her political beliefs, was glad that she wasn't in a gun-free zone. She'd be dead now if not for a gun in the right hands.

Where is NSA? They spy on everyone, but don't raise a red flag for the kind of shit on this guy's Facebook page. I think it should be a federal crime to openly call for the destruction of America and death of "infidels." Funny how Facebook deletes posts that it deems offensive, yet allows shit like this to continue. The guy used a lot of words that rightfully should be on the watch list for Homeland Security and other agencies. Of course, a lot of those lists were changed, with the help of Muslims, and replaced with words that ex-military or Republicans might use. No wonder the JV terrorists are now Varsity.

Oklahoma Muslim beheading suspect Alton Alexander Nolen celebrated terrorism and attacked America, Israel and non-Muslims on his Facebook page, before committing the first jihadist beheading on American soil.

Nolen was fired from Vaughn Foods, in Moore, OK, for aggressive and repeated arguments with co-workers, trying to convert them to Islam. He returned to work this morning, stabbed and beheaded Colleen Hufford, 54, while "shouting Islamic phrases." He was in the processes of trying to murder another female co-worker, when he was shot by a company executive.

Despite clear evidence that this was an obvious act of Muslim terror – the mainstream media continues to peddle the "workplace violence" angle – or downplay the attack completely.

And at this point it is still being called "workplace violence".

The Fort Hood massacre by jihad-driven Muslim is still called "workplace violence".

WTF???

Let's call it what it was: Fanatic Muslim Jihad. Muslim Terror. Convert or die.

Well there you go, I accept your apology.

Well, for once a liberal and a libertarian agree. You're an idiot, a troll, and full of shit.

You are a master of playground insults though.

Forum List

Back