Firearm confiscation...

Lol
I figured as much
All out Forcible firearm confiscation...

Democrats Plan to Pursue Most Aggressive Gun-Control Legislation in Decades
That's right! We're coming to GETCHA!!

Democrats.... Democrats everywhere!!

Around every corner, in every tree, under your bed, INSIDE YOUR HEAD!!!!!

LSHIDMTAMSFO!!!!!!!
Lol
The drum beat of firearm confiscation sounds like this to me...

Your fear mongering ain't working so good around here anymore. I live in an extremely red part of the state and you can't even give an AR away. In the shops, they are just gathering dust. Your 499 buck MP-15 I saw on a shelf for 399 on sale and no one is buying it. If it were to get down to 99.95 maybe it might sell. Or maybe they can come up with a deal where you buy a real gun and they throw in the MP-15 in for free.

Lol
I have a constant influx of military folk, In their downtime they love to varmint Hunt.
Unlimited prairie dogs, coyotes, foxes, crows, squirrels, etc to hunt. No better sporting rifle to do it with. $489 Smith & Wesson M&P15 sport, and throw in a couple 30rd mags at cost for Military/police/fire it never disappoints.

Good look with that. You will get you’re civil war for sure.

The Senate will never pass it and also The Donald could Veto anything, as I read it if something is passed in The House it then goes to The Senate and then they have to pass it and it then goes to The White House and The Donald either signs it into law or Vetoes it. The House cannot make laws without Senate and also Presidential approval.

It should be a wake-up call for independents and libertarians to think about in 2020 with regard to if they are willing to risk losing their right to own a firearm by voting 3rd party. It would be foolish to not think if democrats won in 2020 that they wouldn't hesitate to put together some form of executive order to confiscate/ban firearms.

Jeez, the Federal Government CANNOT confiscate or even outlaw handguns and hunting rifles or shotguns, period. The Spreading of more of this hate only gets more people killed. IF you are that afraid of something like this happening look to your local governments because they DO have that right using various methods that have all been discussed here. But the Federal Government cannot do any of this. So come out from under that bed, the Dem Control of the US House of Representatives has nothing to gun regulation and NO President can use an EO to do it either. How the Brady Bill snuck by is beyond me. It should have been contested right away and overturned. But it was never contested and allowed to just run out the clock. I don't see that happening ever again. Where were YOU when that law was in affect?
Never trust the federal government/deep state to do the right thing...

There are more effective means to kill than guns so I don't see eliminating them as any solution. For a supposedly Christian nation, killing is too much embedded in our culture. From TV and movies to kid games these days.

This is their chance, a progressives dream... an all out firearm confiscation.
Progressives will have to use the CIA, FBI, US Marshals along with other civilian Agencies.
The military and local Sheriff dept and police will never go along with it.
Police in the liberal hell holes will. They will enforce the law.

There are more effective means to kill than guns so I don't see eliminating them as any solution. For a supposedly Christian nation, killing is too much embedded in our culture. From TV and movies to kid games these days.
Yep, That is why terrorism in the middle east he has a major preference… Bombs
Much more effective in spreading terror than firearms anyway...

Fortunately gun free zones don’t have signs that say bomb free zones we would have a lot more problems.... lol

Progressives will have to use the CIA, FBI, US Marshals along with other civilian Agencies.
Possibly, Generally Sheriff departments would never go against Second Amendment rights...

The Senate will never pass it and also The Donald could Veto anything, as I read it if something is passed in The House it then goes to The Senate and then they have to pass it and it then goes to The White House and The Donald either signs it into law or Vetoes it. The House cannot make laws without Senate and also Presidential approval.

The problem with that is that the GOP has no spine.

Lol
I figured as much

This is the Dems version of the Repubs voting 100 times to repeal ObamaCare when they knew they had no chance to do so.

This is nothing but pandering knowing that it will never come to reality.

Just because the Reps were that stupid doesn't mean others will be as well on other issues. There are some damned good reasons that the Reps lost the house and this type of think is just one of them. Either the Reps get their act together or they may lose the senate next.

Possibly, Generally Sheriff departments would never go against Second Amendment rights...
Sure they would. They do it all the time. The trick is incrementalism. Certain guns... Certain classes of people... Till the public becomes accepting of it. Then they circle back for another bite. Meanwhile the remaining gun owners line up to virtue signal how they themselves are the “good guys”, and shower accolades in law enforcement for taking guns from other people, in a bid to keep the wolves at bay...

The problem with that is that the GOP has no spine.
Yep, trump is hardly a saint... but he has a purpose - damage the GOP establishment.
The GOP establishment is made up of progressive career politicians who up till trump have had to answer to no one, spineless McCain... fortunately he’s out of the picture.
Many progressives lost their elections Tuesday in the suburbs... Obviously they were just pretenders.

0004_come_and_take_it_sticker_jpg_2000x.jpg
OK. Address?

Sure they would. They do it all the time. The trick is incrementalism. Certain guns... Certain classes of people... Till the public becomes accepting of it. Then they circle back for another bite. Meanwhile the remaining gun owners line up to virtue signal how they themselves are the “good guys”, and shower accolades in law enforcement for taking guns from other people, in a bid to keep the wolves at bay...
I’m sure there’s many exceptions, but I sell firearms/ammo to the local sheriffs department here. They are far from politically correct

Lol
I figured as much

This is the Dems version of the Repubs voting 100 times to repeal ObamaCare when they knew they had no chance to do so.

This is nothing but pandering knowing that it will never come to reality.

Just because the Reps were that stupid doesn't mean others will be as well on other issues. There are some damned good reasons that the Reps lost the house and this type of think is just one of them. Either the Reps get their act together or they may lose the senate next.
Lol
The people they lost in the house are just pretenders… Obviously progressives at heart.
The Senate is a much different animal than the house...

Forum List

Back