Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

"An apparent case of arson to a piece of construction equipment at the site of the proposed Islamic Center of Murfreesboro was being investigated Saturday by the Rutherford County Sheriff's Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives."

Fire strikes future site | dnj.com | The Daily News Journal
finally, a link with a photo

Hell it isn't even called a mosque

John A. Gillis/DNJ Rutherford County Sheriff's Office and ATF employees investigate apparent arson at the future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro Saturday, Aug. 28. 2010.

"An apparent case of arson to a piece of construction equipment at the site of the proposed Islamic Center of Murfreesboro was being investigated Saturday by the Rutherford County Sheriff's Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives."

Fire strikes future site | dnj.com | The Daily News Journal

John A. Gillis/DNJ Rutherford County Sheriff's Office and ATF employees investigate apparent arson at the future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro Saturday, Aug. 28. 2010.

Oh...it's not a mosque like the Islamic Center in NYC is not a mosque. Gotcha.

When I said you are gold quality stoopid I wasn't being sarcastic. I haven't ignored any facts. It was claimed muslims have attacked their own mosques to prove islamaphobia and neither fitnah nor you have been able to support that claim. You cite a story with a muslim accused, with no known motivation, let alone not convicted then try to say you've proven the claim. You can't provide a single case proving your claim.

Why should I call you stupid? Because it's a known fact that you are, thats why I haven't.
Eye On The World: Video: Pakistani Taliban Destroy Mosque and School, Kill the Imam After He Criticized Them

Now for attacks on hristians by muslims.
Pakistan Christian Post
Nigeria: Muslims set church filled with worshipers on fire - Jihad Watch
Indonesia: Muslim Mobs set fire to 2 more churches for “lack of permits”
List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Are you serious? The claim was muslims attack mosques in the US and when it is shown that claim has not been proven you try to reference the international scene. Holy fuck you are pathetic.

He never said only the US you dumb ass.

Oh...it's not a mosque like the Islamic Center in NYC is not a mosque. Gotcha.

I didn't call it they did. the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro

Gee whiz, for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would torch a mosque. I think we all should show the same respect for mosques that the muslims show who use them to hide and store their bombs in.

You were the one that started this thread why did you lie and say it was a mosque that was burned down?

"This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible."

Because that's what it is, it's not a fast food joint, it's a Mosque. Even in the stages of building it, it's a Mosque.
it wasnt built yet
it wasnt even the building that was damaged
but do keep forgetting that

Lol.....because it was pure coincidence someone tried to destroy equipment used for building a mosque. Fucking dumbass......this is why you rarely try to actually debate. You embarrass yourself everytime.

Because that's what it is, it's not a fast food joint, it's a Mosque. Even in the stages of building it, it's a Mosque.
it wasnt built yet

Lol.....because it was pure coincidence someone tried to destroy equipment used for building a mosque. Fucking dumbass......this is why you rarely try to actually debate. You embarrass yourself everytime.
fuck off you pathetic troofer

yoiu would be embarrassed if you had any fucking common sense to begin with
tell us again how you can drive faster than your cell phone signal

Last edited:
it wasnt built yet

How do you know that it was an attack on Muslims? Could there be a possibilty that it was an attack on the construction company?

it wasnt built yet

How do you know that it was an attack on Muslims? Could there be a possibilty that it was an attack on the construction company?
naw, i have no doubts it was some dumbfuck(like bentdick) that THOUGHT he was actually damaging Muslim equipment

and i hope they catch the dumbfuck(s) and throw the book at them

Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson - CBS News

Ben Goodwin of the Rutherford County Sheriff's Department confirmed to CBS Affiliate WTVF that the fire, which burned construction equipment at the future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, is being ruled as arson.

Opponents of a new Islamic center say they believe the mosque will be more than a place of prayer; they are afraid the 15-acre site that was once farmland will be turned into a terrorist training ground for Muslim militants bent on overthrowing the U.S. government.

"They are not a religion. They are a political, militaristic group," Bob Shelton, a 76-year-old retiree who lives in the area, told The Associated Press.

"No mosque in Murfreesboro. I don't want it. I don't want them here," Evy Summers said to WTVF. "Go start their own country overseas somewhere. This is a Christian country. It was based on Christianity."

This mosque was actually on a Daily Show segment last week, quite unfortunate to see. Hopefully this is not the start of something terrible.

stop trolling, this thread is a troll, you're a troll

see....how bad you sound modbert

Are you serious? The claim was muslims attack mosques in the US and when it is shown that claim has not been proven you try to reference the international scene. Holy fuck you are pathetic.

Oh. Boy. Who the fuck is pathetic enough to try this angle of dishonesty? Oh yeah. A fucking reject lifer who helped strengthen the military when he left. Fucking pussy.

it wasnt built yet

fuck off you pathetic troofer

yoiu would be embarrassed if you had any fucking common sense to begin with
tell us again how you can drive faster than your cell phone signal

Lol! Every single time I embarrass you the only card you have left is to keep repeating a lie. But you can take comfort in the grade school mentality saturated on this board because most people are so immature they gladly applaud dishonesty if they personally don't like the target. Isn't time to get your diaper changed you brokedick crybaby?

Oh. Boy. Who the fuck is pathetic enough to try this angle of dishonesty? Oh yeah. A fucking reject lifer who helped strengthen the military when he left. Fucking pussy.

You are a piece of shit, hell a piece of shit is worth more then you. Fucking bitch.

Nice to see you learned how to spell fucking.

Thanks for showing how sad you are. You made a claim on the first page you've never been able to support so you whine about how someone spells fuxxing. You're a useless fat ass typical idiot American that is nothing but a fucking parasite.

naw, i have no doubts it was some dumbfuck(like bentdick) that THOUGHT he was actually damaging Muslim equipment

I am sure you are correct at least 95% sure but no one knows for now until they catch the person or person's who did it.

I am sure you are correct at least 95% sure but no one knows for now until they catch the person or person's who did it.
look at the number of dumbfucks that still think 9/11 was an inside job
so 5% is a good number to use
not that i think any troofer morons did this, but there are more dumbfucks in this country than just troofers

Nice to see you learned how to spell fucking.

Thanks for showing how sad you are. You made a claim on the first page you've never been able to support so you whine about how someone spells fuxxing. You're a useless fat ass typical idiot American that is nothing but a fucking parasite.

Just claim victory and move on.Thats your style
Ive proved my point as well as it can be proven. In your world of Postulatism Nothing can be proven in the real world people can see what is going on.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2672112-post93.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2672805-post140.html

Fuck you. The links stand, the statements stands .

Forum List

Back