Bush 9
Cruz 6
Huckabee 6
Paul 4
Christie 3
Kasich 2
all others 1 or less

Margin: Trump +9

For the first time in a good while, 4 GOP candidates are now in single-digits.

The rest of the poll, including DEM nomination numbers and general election numbers, will surely follow in the next days, but the FAV/UNFAV numbers for the GOP candidates from all who were surveyed(D, R and I voters) have already come in:

Carson Fav 40 / Unfav 20, +20
Fiorina Fav 34 / Unfav 23, +11
Rubio Fav 32 / Unfav 29, +3

-------------------------------
Kasich Fav 21 / Unfav 22, -1
Christie Fav 32 / Unfav 39, -7
Cruz Fav 27 / Unfav 35, -8
Huckabee Fav 30 / Unfav 38, -8
Bush, Jeb Fav 34 / Unfav 46, -12
Walker Fav 19 / Unfav 31, -12
Paul Fav 25 / Unfav 38, -13

Trump Fav 31 / Unfav 59, -28

That is a wide spread among the field, from +20 for Carson to -28 for Trump. Again, this is FAV/UNFAV among all who were surveyed, not just Republican voters

This is big movement for Fiorina. And Bush is now in 5th place. Apparently, the debate did little to help John Kasich (R-OH).

FYI.

A Fiorina nomination for any office would be the end of ANY CHANCE of me ever voting for another Republican at any level in any election.

thumbnail

Koch Brothers Crushed As Chosen Candidate Scott Walker Gets <1% Support In New Poll The chosen candidate of the Koch brothers, Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI), has fallen to dead last at less than 1% support in a new Republican poll.

Fiorina is to the right what Obama is to the left. Incompetent and would ONLY get elected based on their sex or race. She drove HP into the ground so be my guest GOP pick her! :) She can finish what Obama has started the dismantling of America. The sooner its over the better....just rip the bandaid off so we can clean the wound and cut the dead flesh away and start healing.

Trump is on the way out. Fiorina is a place holder for the real GOP pick. The question still remains, what will Donald do, when he doesn't get the nomination. The piece of paper he signed means nothing.

After coming out and admitting that he loves muslims. Well, I said last night that trump will be in third a month from now...Watch and see....Trumps finished.
After coming out and admitting that he loves muslims. Well, I said last night that trump will be in third a month from now...Watch and see....Trumps finished.

Yes, I think this is the beginning of the end for Mister Comb Over....

"Fiorina surges to 2nd place nationally in CNN/ORC GOP nomination poll"

Good for her.

She won't win the nomination, however; neither will Trump.

It is hard to tell who will surge ahead in the GOP right now. I always thought that Jeb would, but that is doubtful right now. Not something that keeps me up at night.....

Good for her.

It is hard to tell who will surge ahead in the GOP right now. I always thought that Jeb would, but that is doubtful right now. Not something that keeps me up at night.....
Trump will have to commit several more serious mistakes first.

And he will.

Good for her.

And he will.
His "campaign" itself is a mistake.

Good for her.

And he will.

But will he walk away once it is obvious the cause is lost? Or will his Ego be bigger than the GOP as he rallies his birfers under his wing? He can easily ignore the "pledge of loyalty" that he signed.

libs are so stupid. If they like fiorina, christie, etc.... YOU KNOW somethings up- whats the common theme? RINOS.

I guess you love the Don Rickles of the GOP. Mr Comb Over is insulting everything that moves, acting like a nine year old girl.

Forum List

Back