Fiona Hill Testifies that Obama Was Putin's Puppet

While the fake news media are trying to convince you that Trump investigating the obvious and blatant corruption of the Biden family in Ukraine is a crime, one of their witnesses declared that Obama danced to Putin's tune.

Hill testified that Obama refused to provide lethal aid to Ukraine so as to not upset Putin.

That's pretty clear evidence that Obama, not Trump, was in Putin's pocket.

Hill's testimony also creates problems for the Democrats' impeachment narrative.

After all, the elite policy wonks said the U.S. should arm Ukraine to help defeat Russia's invasion, but Obama said he wouldn't because that would make Putin mad.

What Republicans are doing is using the impeachment farce to shine a light on the many failings of the Democrats that the fake news media will never cover, including how the Democrats, not Republicans, have always been on Russia's side.

Obama told Medvedev this: "This is my last election. After my election I"ll have more flexibility."

Obama "reset" our relationship with Russia even though Russia continued to hold pieces of the country of Georgia that they had taken by force.

2. Obama let a Russian company get control of 20% of U.S. uranium reserves.

3. Obama canceled a missile defense system for Europe, which was designed to prevent Iran from being able to blackmail the E.U. because Putin didn't like it.

4. Obama set up a deal with Iran, a Russian client in the Middle East, so that Iran would be able to develop nuclear weapons once Obama was out of office.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com

-----------

As I watched Obama pull all this crap, I had some observations....

* Obama has committed serial acts of treason. In addition to the ones listed above, purposefully holding back the US economy with his onerous regulations that chocked our business to recover to what Trump has accomplished by doing away with them as one of them.

Purposefully degrading the military is another. Especially purging the officer ranks of men who disagreed with him AND..
U.S. military decimated under Obama, only 'marginally able' to defend nation ...
Feb 24, 2015 · The U.S. military is shedding so many troops and weapons it is only “marginally able” to defend the nation and falls short of the Obama administration’s national security strategy, according to a new report by The Heritage Foundation on Tuesday. ... It could defeat an invasion of ..

* Every time Obama makes a decision, it appears to be the polar opposite of the right decision. Even a dumbFUCK gets something right every now and then just by accident. Obama is not stupid; he just has bad intentions.

Obama must also START to realize, and his minions in congress and in all government positions know if Trump is successful in draining the SWAMP and flushing out all his communist friends in our Intel agencies .......

3844t1.jpg

Just think about that for awhile and I'm sure the picture will become clearer!

I guess you missed the part she agreed with Obama!!

I guess you missed the part wher Obama gave Ukraine no military aid while they were being attacked by Putin.

Obama is a Putin toady.

Tramp is Putin today.

The Obama administration refused to provide lethal weapons in 2014. The decision came as Russian forces invaded the eastern territory of Crimea in 2014 after Ukraine ousted its pro-Russia president. But the United States under Obama did provide extensive military and security aid but not lethal weapons.

Gaetz misleads about Obama's record on Ukraine military aid
and

By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon's Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
That assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.

Fact-checking Trump's claim that Obama gave Ukraine "pillows and sheets" - CNNPolitics
==================================

you trampers sprout lies, because you listen to tramp and his cronies.

While the fake news media are trying to convince you that Trump investigating the obvious and blatant corruption of the Biden family in Ukraine is a crime, one of their witnesses declared that Obama danced to Putin's tune.

Hill testified that Obama refused to provide lethal aid to Ukraine so as to not upset Putin.

Hill's testimony also creates problems for the Democrats' impeachment narrative.

After all, the elite policy wonks said the U.S. should arm Ukraine to help defeat Russia's invasion, but Obama said he wouldn't because that would make Putin mad.

What Republicans are doing is using the impeachment farce to shine a light on the many failings of the Democrats that the fake news media will never cover, including how the Democrats, not Republicans, have always been on Russia's side.

Obama told Medvedev this: "This is my last election. After my election I"ll have more flexibility."

Obama "reset" our relationship with Russia even though Russia continued to hold pieces of the country of Georgia that they had taken by force.

3. Obama canceled a missile defense system for Europe, which was designed to prevent Iran from being able to blackmail the E.U. because Putin didn't like it.

4. Obama set up a deal with Iran, a Russian client in the Middle East, so that Iran would be able to develop nuclear weapons once Obama was out of office.

-----------

* Obama has committed serial acts of treason. In addition to the ones listed above, purposefully holding back the US economy with his onerous regulations that chocked our business to recover to what Trump has accomplished by doing away with them as one of them.

Purposefully degrading the military is another. Especially purging the officer ranks of men who disagreed with him AND..
U.S. military decimated under Obama, only 'marginally able' to defend nation ...
Feb 24, 2015 · The U.S. military is shedding so many troops and weapons it is only “marginally able” to defend the nation and falls short of the Obama administration’s national security strategy, according to a new report by The Heritage Foundation on Tuesday. ... It could defeat an invasion of ..

* Every time Obama makes a decision, it appears to be the polar opposite of the right decision. Even a dumbFUCK gets something right every now and then just by accident. Obama is not stupid; he just has bad intentions.

Obama must also START to realize, and his minions in congress and in all government positions know if Trump is successful in draining the SWAMP and flushing out all his communist friends in our Intel agencies .......

3844t1.jpg

You left out the fact that Obama gave Billions of Dollars in Weapons and Cash to Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, The PLO, The Muslim Brotherhood, Al Queda, and staged COUPS and ASSASINATIONS in Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria, let Putin have The Crimea, and Let Putin invade The Ukraine, and when The Ukraine asked for our help he sent them blankets instead of bullets.

Obama also gave Iran a Treasure Chest to purchase Russian Weapons, Russian Centrifuges, and Russian Scientists to help them develop Nuclear ICBMS to point at Israel.

Their money and tramp could never make as good as a deal. Obama was the true "art of the deal". Tramp can't make a deal.

-----------

3844t1.jpg

You left out the fact that Obama gave Billions of Dollars in Weapons and Cash to Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah, The PLO, The Muslim Brotherhood, Al Queda, and staged COUPS and ASSASINATIONS in Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria, let Putin have The Crimea, and Let Putin invade The Ukraine, and when The Ukraine asked for our help he sent them blankets instead of bullets.

Obama also gave Iran a Treasure Chest to purchase Russian Weapons, Russian Centrifuges, and Russian Scientists to help them develop Nuclear ICBMS to point at Israel.

Their money and tramp could never make as good as a deal. Obama was the true "art of the deal". Tramp can't make a deal.
hillary54_36468063017fe782cede957f7c73d0c987f93c14.png

And to repeat for our muslim terrorist anti-American.....
3844t1.jpg

-----------

3844t1.jpg

He missed the crippling sanctions and removal from the G-8 led by Obama also.

i have a message for these anxious Democrats and everyone in america in general: “Chill.”

-----------

3844t1.jpg

He missed the crippling sanctions and removal from the G-8 led by Obama also.

3bf93c7cc074c761447286415f7265ad.jpg

YES, Surrender Monkey was a REAL KILLER....ROTFLMFAO

-----------

3844t1.jpg

I guess you missed the part wher Obama gave Ukraine no military aid while they were being attacked by Putin.

Obama is a Putin toady.

Tramp is Putin today.

The Obama administration refused to provide lethal weapons in 2014. The decision came as Russian forces invaded the eastern territory of Crimea in 2014 after Ukraine ousted its pro-Russia president. But the United States under Obama did provide extensive military and security aid but not lethal weapons.

Gaetz misleads about Obama's record on Ukraine military aid
and

By March 2015, the US had committed more than $120 million in security assistance for Ukraine and had pledged an additional $75 million worth of equipment including UAVs, counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Pentagon's Defense Security Cooperation Agency.
That assistance also included some 230 armored Humvee vehicles.

Fact-checking Trump's claim that Obama gave Ukraine "pillows and sheets" - CNNPolitics
==================================

you trampers sprout lies, because you listen to tramp and his cronies.

There is no corruption.

Putin had his hand on the doorknob of the closet the entire 8 years too, along with Netanyahu....

th

df09811caca351e9c4f8fc862579c008.894x450x1.jpg

Left wing lunatics always ignore this video because they are hypocrites.

We ignore the video because it's a random statement with no context, that YOU say relates to nefarious cooperation with Putin, but could just as easily mean that he's not in a position to discuss policy going forward until after the election.

You also keep citing Obama's refusal to provide military aid to the Ukraine. In reality, the Republican Congress and Senate refused to provide military aid to the Ukraine. Had Ryan's Congress and the McConnell's Senate voted for it, Obama would have had no choice but to provide aid.

Trump's withholding of military aid voted on by both the Congress and Senate of the United States, is illegal. The Ukraine had been certified as having met the anti-corruption requirements attached to the aid.

If Republicans refuse to impeach Trump, the voters will rise up and destroy the party come 2020.

We ignore the video because it's a random statement with no context, that YOU say relates to nefarious cooperation with Putin, but could just as easily mean that he's not in a position to discuss policy going forward until after the election.

You also keep citing Obama's refusal to provide military aid to the Ukraine. In reality, the Republican Congress and Senate refused to provide military aid to the Ukraine. Had Ryan's Congress and the McConnell's Senate voted for it, Obama would have had no choice but to provide aid.

Trump's withholding of military aid voted on by both the Congress and Senate of the United States, is illegal. The Ukraine had been certified as having met the anti-corruption requirements attached to the aid.

If Republicans refuse to impeach Trump, the voters will rise up and destroy the party come 2020.

Your ignorance is duly noted.

"In reality, the Republican Congress and Senate refused to provide military aid to the Ukraine. Had Ryan's Congress and the McConnell's Senate voted for it, Obama would have had no choice but to provide aid."

You need to take a look at how our Gov works, your ignorance is showing.

We ignore the video because it's a random statement with no context, that YOU say relates to nefarious cooperation with Putin, but could just as easily mean that he's not in a position to discuss policy going forward until after the election. WRONG CAUSE AND EFFECT PROG, HE WAS POTUS AT THE TIME. WHAT HE MEANT WAS WHATEVER HE WANTED TO DO MIGHT INTERFERE WITH HIS ELECTION.

You also keep citing Obama's refusal to provide military aid to the Ukraine. In reality, the Republican Congress and Senate refused to provide military aid to the Ukraine. Had Ryan's Congress and the McConnell's Senate voted for it, Obama would have had no choice but to provide aid. CODE FOR TRUMP IS A MORE EFFECTIVE POTUS

Trump's withholding of military aid voted on by both the Congress and Senate of the United States, is illegal. The Ukraine had been certified as having met the anti-corruption requirements attached to the aid. WRONG CHECKS AND BALANCES PROG, IF IT WAS ILLEGAL HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO DO IT. HEY HERE'S SOME FUN, SEE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE CONCERNING BIDEN.

If Republicans refuse to impeach Trump, the voters will rise up and destroy the party come 2020. NOVEMBER 2020 IS GOING TO BE FUN. REMEMBER IT WAS YOU WHO OPENED YOUR MOUTH.

Obama’s Ukraine policy.

“Blankets, not Bullets”

While Ukraine was being attacked by Putin!! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back