Fingerprints Now Required At Skateboard Park

I see nothing wrong with it. Am I missing something?
being finger printed just in case you MIGHT commit a crime?
and you see NOTHING wrong with it?
I've been fingerprinted several times for identification purposes and I have no problem with it. What harm could come from it?

Further, I am strongly in favor of government issuing a citizen ID card, which would contain a fingerprint and DNA coding.

being finger printed just in case you MIGHT commit a crime?
and you see NOTHING wrong with it?
I've been fingerprinted several times for identification purposes and I have no problem with it. What harm could come from it?

Further, I am strongly in favor of government issuing a citizen ID card, which would contain a fingerprint and DNA coding.

We already have government ID

MexiforniaDriversLicense.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with it either. I would be furious if my tax dollars were being used to babysit teenagers around the clock. Our township bought cameras for our skatepark. It cut down the graffiti and fights that were going on. It was that - or close it altogether.

BTW - the police have my kids prints. I had them done when they were wrong in case they ever went missing.

I don't see anything wrong with it either. I would be furious if my tax dollars were being used to babysit teenagers around the clock. Our township bought cameras for our skatepark. It cut down the graffiti and fights that were going on. It was that - or close it altogether.

BTW - the police have my kids prints. I had them done when they were wrong in case they ever went missing.

What were they wrong about? :lol:

My kids are on file as well, just in case;but that's not the point.

Must suck for yall to live in such hell holes though. Our town has a little skatepark, it doesn't even have a fence around it. Been there 4 years now, never any damage.

You don't find having to use a fingerprint scanner in order to enter a park just a tad bit extreme?

"Up until 6 p.m. Friday, skaters could simply walk right through and pretty much do whatever they want.

The city also said the added security measure is an effort to stop an increase in vandalism, drug use and break ins that have plagued the park for the last five years."

There seems to be a good reason for what they are doing. So I'll ask again; what harm can come from this ID requirement?

yes. you missed getting born in germany in 1920 which would put you at about 11 when you could be a nazi youth.
The same age as The Dope, who was a Hitler youth and is still a Nazi.
The " blessed father" :cuckoo:

Original Poster. It's called FreeDumb.
Murkinz are too stupid to know they are slaves.
--
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What many here are overlooking in their unnecessary paranoia about being fingerprinted is the fact that two very serious problems in America today are the presence of massive numbers of illegal aliens and the rising problem of identity theft, both of which can be effectively addressed by issuing fraud-proof biometric ID cards to every legitimate citizen. But for some yet unspecified reason there is significant resistance to the proposal.

The circumstances of life in modern America happen to demand that a reliable means of identifying who is and who is not a legitimate citizen and affirming that someone is who they claim to be is made available. It is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Fingerprints aren't enough really. They should take dna samples and drug test those hooligans too.

Afterall, no amount of liberty surrendered is too much when it comes to protecting the children.

Fingerprints aren't enough really. They should take dna samples and drug test those hooligans too.

Afterall, no amount of liberty surrendered is too much when it comes to protecting the children.

I say put them in straight jackets to. little bastards won't be vandalizing then.

I say put them in straight jackets to. little bastards won't be vandalizing then.

If that don't work, maybe we should implant them with gps tracking devices.

What liberty will be surrendered? Liberty to do what? Your argument calls for a completed premise or it's simply invalid.

If that don't work, maybe we should implant them with gps tracking devices.

Gags to, I don't want to hear laughter or joy. Nope, that won't do at all.

I had to be fingerprinted for my job. Big whoop.

People in my community claim that the reason teens cause so much trouble is that they have little to do. So we build a skatepark. And who hangs out there? Troublemakers. Good kids are afraid to go there. We put computers in the rec center so the poor children could get on line. Guess how long they lasted before they were deliberately destroyed?

Good intentions but unless you live in Mayberry like conhog, teenagers don't always appreciate what others do for them. So at least some folks are trying to protect their community property. Fingerprinting will be a deterrent for those planning no good. Don't like it? Stay home and do your homework.

People in my community claim that the reason teens cause so much trouble is that they have little to do. So we build a skatepark. And who hangs out there? Troublemakers. Good kids are afraid to go there. We put computers in the rec center so the poor children could get on line. Guess how long they lasted before they were deliberately destroyed?

Good intentions but unless you live in Mayberry like conhog, teenagers don't always appreciate what others do for them. So at least some folks are trying to protect their community property. Fingerprinting will be a deterrent for those planning no good. Don't like it? Stay home and do your homework.

What does your job have to do with a park? Hell I had to go through a major security screening for my job, they talked to my elementary school teachers even. That would be a bit intrusive for a child though, don't you think? If you have a problem with security that is that bad, hire security, charge to use the park if you must. but don't go all nazi on the kids.

That's cuz you are a danger to the community ya daft skank witey righty hack!

These are kids that can't vote against their own best interests like y'all do!:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back