Find Musicman here

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
On Tuesday, September 6, Armed Forces Day, Musicman along with Dakota, will be singing, acapella, "God Bless the USA", from homeplate, during the Red's baseball pre-game show. This was by invitation. Should be televised.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Joz said:
On Tuesday, September 6, Armed Forces Day, Musicman along with Dakota, will be singing, acapella, "God Bless the USA", from homeplate, during the Red's baseball pre-game show. This was by invitation. Should be televised.

COOL---where ya been??

The game starts at 7:10 eastern time, so it will be sometime before then. And will be televised on MLB. I don't know if that's cable or pay TV. Should be on the radio tho'. WLW out of Cincy.

Joz said:

oh btw--- Who are the Reds ?? :teeth:

Get this. To each band member they gave........

A parking pass, directions where to meet ( which happened to be inside the stadium) and one ticket. Guess who that was for?

If I wanted to see/hear the guys I had to BUY a ticket. So, I sat outside the stadium & waited. I can't believe marketing wouldn't walk me thru the gate to stand & watch. It wasn't like I was taking a seat from a paying customer or that we planned on staying for the game (practice with a new band).
I did get to hear the crowd cheer.
Lousy ball club.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

One more thing.

Mm is the only one who showed up suited. The woman from marketing addressed all her info & inquiries to Mm; assuming, I guess, he had to be in charge since he knew how to dress for such an important occasssion. This was on camera, being filmed, whether it was or ever will be on TV. The rest of the guys showed up in hawaiian shirts. :rolleyes:

We discussed before about whether dress influenced people. I still stand that it does.

Joz said:
One more thing.

Mm is the only one who showed up suited. The woman from marketing addressed all her info & inquiries to Mm; assuming, I guess, he had to be in charge since he knew how to dress for such an important occasssion. This was on camera, being filmed, whether it was or ever will be on TV. The rest of the guys showed up in hawaiian shirts. :rolleyes:

We discussed before about whether dress influenced people. I still stand that it does.

He got all dressed up like this? :dance:

No wonder they thought he was the bossman !

Forum List

Back