Good bye

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
Cancel my account. I'm leaving. Sorry for trying to establish some balance on this forum. I did the best I could to fit in, but the "good old boy" conservative environment will not allow me to do so. I wish the best for all of you, but I got better things to.

In a word, YOU TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE 23 POINTS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASSES!!! I don't hate you, but I don't like the abuse of power here and I DEFINITELY AM NOT GOING TO BEG OR KISS YOUR ASSES FOR REP POINTS.

I'd taken notes of your abuses and I will use them to decipline myself as I attempt to provide a TRUE equal environment, for BOTH Liberals and conservatives on my forums.

Trust me, you'll hear from me soon on live 365!
Goodbye

Love,
Hylandrdet

PS- To those who enjoyed the hard work and dedication I'd put into my postings, thank you!

hylandrdet said:
Cancel my account. I'm leaving. Sorry for trying to establish some balance on this forum. I did the best I could to fit in, but the "good old boy" conservative environment will not allow me to do so. I wish the best for all of you, but I got better things to.

In a word, YOU TAKE YOUR NEGATIVE 23 POINTS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASSES!!! I don't hate you, but I don't like the abuse of power here and I DEFINITELY AM NOT GOING TO BEG OR KISS YOUR ASSES FOR REP POINTS.

I'd taken notes of your abuses and I will use them to decipline myself as I attempt to provide a TRUE equal environment, for BOTH Liberals and conservatives on my forums.

Goodbye
Love,
Hylandrdet

PS- To those who enjoyed the hard work and dedication I'd put into my postings, thank you!

Well, goodbye, but from what I can see, you are currently at -4. Whatever.

hylandrdet said:

Goodbye

Love,
Hylandrdet

:boohoo:

Hylandret said:

Based on what I've read of yours over the time you've been here I would hypothesize that you need psychiatric help.

Normally I would keep quiet about my personal opinions on things like that, but since you are leaving (for now, I'd wager) I thought I'd throw that out there, and maybe you might consider it.

You need to work on your anger.

You need to work on your delusions of persecution. (you don't have negative points for trying to bring balance, you have negative points because you are a prick, not that I ever gave you any, but I can imagine)

In short, you need to chill out.

Have fun with whatever the hell it is you are always talking about.

EDITED P.S.

That's forty words, including a hyphenated one, and two contractions.

You know, the more I think about this, the more it pisses me off.

You didn't bring shit to this forum H.

Hard work my ass. The most inventive thing you ever posted was some idiotic story in the writing section about your alter-ego Hylandman and his adventures pushing around some kid. Humurous but for the fact that it was a real account, supposedly.

That story, like most of the stuff you posted, possessed all the writing skill of a planaria.

That's a [expletive deleted] flatworm in case you didn't know....

planaria.jpg

...and they don't write for [expletive deleted].

Alright...I'm done.

I still can't believe that they keep blaming it on the Conservative majority of the board, when there are other Libs that have positive points, some of them considerable.

Were I a Lib I would probably take pride in how far down the points went if that were the case. Neg Rep usually happens when one takes an opposing point personally and starts getting personally insulting to other posters, not just because of opinion.

Oh, well. I enjoy having opposing opinion on the board and wish y'all weren't so thin-skinned.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
no1tovote4 said:
I still can't believe that they keep blaming it on the Conservative majority of the board, when there are other Libs that have positive points, some of them considerable.

Were I a Lib I would probably take pride in how far down the points went if that were the case. Neg Rep usually happens when one takes an opposing point personally and starts getting personally insulting to other posters, not just because of opinion.

Oh, well. I enjoy having opposing opinion on the board and wish y'all weren't so thin-skinned.

You hit the nail on the head. Neg rep is the result of personal passions. When opposing viewpoints are aired, the are for the most part met with negativity. The oppostion that has remains has realized and accepts that they will never climb the rep ladder as those who have been here the longest have most rep POWER and will use it. I see no point in giving negative rep unless you just feel like pissing someone off who cares about their rep. If we were to give neg rep to every post that had no substance or merit, it would look like St. Valentines' Day massacre.

dilloduck said:
You hit the nail on the head. Neg rep is the result of personal passions. When opposing viewpoints are aired, the are for the most part met with negativity. The oppostion that has remains has realized and accepts that they will never climb the rep ladder as those who have been here the longest have most rep POWER and will use it. I see no point in giving negative rep unless you just feel like pissing someone off who cares about their rep. If we were to give neg rep to every post that had no substance or merit, it would look like St. Valentines' Day massacre.

come on dude be brave....live on your feet don't die on your knees :alco:

manu1959 said:
come on dude be brave....live on your feet don't die on your knees :alco:

hey--I take my neg hits ----just got one in fact for saying that rep points don't mean anything---Imagine that. In fact we might need some kind of "ruling" here as to what is "proper" use of negative rep since I was officially warned once already for using neg rep "improperly". A note of warning to all who may want to get nasty in the neg rep comments--they are NOT private and mods have access to everything you say. Seems only fair that folks know the level of privacy they can expect here.

dilloduck said:
hey--I take my neg hits ----just got one in fact for saying that rep points don't mean anything---Imagine that. In fact we might need some kind of "ruling" here as to what is "proper" use of negative rep since I was officially warned once already for using neg rep "improperly". A note of warning to all who may want to get nasty in the neg rep comments--they are NOT private and mods have access to everything you say. Seems only fair that folks know the level of privacy they can expect here.

i assume everything i write everyone can read....but then i don't care....as for neg rep / pos rep......i suck up to the powerfull people.... :beer:

manu1959 said:
i assume everything i write everyone can read....but then i don't care....as for neg rep / pos rep......i suck up to the powerfull people.... :beer:

there ya go dude--stand tall on them knees :funnyface

If we could just teach the libs to suck up like you maybe they would try to stay around a bit longer so we could convert em.

Zhukov said:
I was thinking that myself, to make his post seem especially foolish, but I could not bring myself to be that mean.

That was far more evil than I imagined you capable of....

:D

hylandrdet said:

Goodbye

Love,
Hylandrdet

"Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things." - Romans 2:1

Forum List

Back