Finally, white people get to have something all their own.

LOL , check it out kikes started the colored NAACP. I'm in White America ; every day is Aryan. we don't bother with other cultures , they don't bother with us. Fair enough?

Where White People Meet - Find your mate, Find them here!

Now we need to work on our own history month, our own white entertainment channel and our own college fund. It´s time white people and their culture be taken seriously.

America is moving towards a civil rights movement and it´s going to be huge!

White history month? 11 of those a year.
White entertainment channel? A few hundred of those.
College fund? Feel free to start one. That is what happened in 1944 when they started the United Negro College Fund.
You are clueless.

Now we need to work on our own history month, our own white entertainment channel and our own college fund. It´s time white people and their culture be taken seriously.

there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture?
White people deserve to be recognized for their roll in history! Our culture has been stolen and we want it back!
again there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture?
Because those cultures have been destroyed by multiculturalism, dolt.

College fund? Feel free to start one. That is what happened in 1944 when they started the United Negro College Fund.
Please take your trolling somewhere else. You know there is no white history month, no white entertainment channel and whites would never be allowed to give money to their own kind without a riot started by racists.

Almost all the history taught in schools is white or white-centric. If you start a scholarship fund, nonprofit, aimed at getting students into certain colleges, and do not deny any race a chance, you can do it. That is what UNCF did. The majority of teh scholarships go to blacks because it is a group of black colleges that raise the money. Asians, hispanics, whites and anyone else is eligible too.
There are no white colleges, dolt.

There are plenty of non-white only scholarships, and now there are black only dorms.

Try to keep up.

Please take your trolling somewhere else. You know there is no white history month, no white entertainment channel and whites would never be allowed to give money to their own kind without a riot started by racists.
Vandalism Is a Capital Offense

Why be afraid of riots? Bring them on! Why let our counterassault weapons' ammo lie idle?

O.R.I.O.N. Our Race Is Our Nation.

Whatever nation that nonsense is referring to, it sure as hell isn't the United States of America. Racist cowards need to find somewhere else to live because they aren't welcome in my great nation.

I just got finished celebrating st patricks day at an italian restaurant, before I went to a german pub so what the fuck are you even babbling about? you sound like a mental patient
Let me know when you celebrate white history month or watch a white entertainment channel or donate money to a white college fund.
again why do you need any of that if there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture

you dont seem to be able to answer this simple question, I wonder why that is? hmmmm?
The real question should be, why are whites being denied a month to celebrate their culture.

Seriously........?
Yes, racism is a very serious topic.

racism = not kissing the entitled immature black man's ass enough

It doesn't need to be, shitforbrains. Whiny, racist idiots wet their panties over "black" history month without the inclination or ability to understand why it's called that.

It doesn't need to be, shitforbrains. Whiny, racist idiots wet their panties over "black" history month without the inclination or ability to understand why it's called that.

to kiss the black man's ass is why

to kiss the black man's ass is why

It never takes long to confirm hopeless ignorance.

Forum List

Back