Finally, white people get to have something all their own.

Where White People Meet - Find your mate, Find them here!

Now we need to work on our own history month, our own white entertainment channel and our own college fund. It´s time white people and their culture be taken seriously.

America is moving towards a civil rights movement and it´s going to be huge!

White history month? 11 of those a year.
White entertainment channel? A few hundred of those.
College fund? Feel free to start one. That is what happened in 1944 when they started the United Negro College Fund.
Yea, you sure got him! lol

Now we need to work on our own history month, our own white entertainment channel and our own college fund. It´s time white people and their culture be taken seriously.

College fund? Feel free to start one. That is what happened in 1944 when they started the United Negro College Fund.
Please take your trolling somewhere else. You know there is no white history month, no white entertainment channel and whites would never be allowed to give money to their own kind without a riot started by racists.

:crybaby: :itsok:
Since normal people can't kill racist trash, couldn't we find some place to ship them to?

Think how much it would improve the country to get rid of the inbred crackers and keep all the blacks, Hispanics, etc ....

View attachment 117772
Remember, this is a zone 2 board your racist comments won´t be tolerated here!
because you just hate racism dont you lol
I´m very active in fighting racism.

Please take your trolling somewhere else. You know there is no white history month, no white entertainment channel and whites would never be allowed to give money to their own kind without a riot started by racists.
I just got finished celebrating st patricks day at an italian restaurant, before I went to a german pub so what the fuck are you even babbling about? you sound like a mental patient

:crybaby: :itsok:
Since normal people can't kill racist trash, couldn't we find some place to ship them to?

Think how much it would improve the country to get rid of the inbred crackers and keep all the blacks, Hispanics, etc ....

View attachment 117772
Remember, this is a zone 2 board your racist comments won´t be tolerated here!
because you just hate racism dont you lol
I´m very active in fighting racism.
why do you hate yourself?

There are black cities for disaffected whites to move to and be free of other whites. Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore have residential vacancies.
Why would anyone want to be free of white? That´s just crazy!
most people who come in contact with you
Most people who come in contact with me think the same as I do. I´m very particular about the people I come in contact with.
do live in a cabin in the woods?

I just got finished celebrating st patricks day at an italian restaurant, before I went to a german pub so what the fuck are you even babbling about? you sound like a mental patient
Let me know when you celebrate white history month or watch a white entertainment channel or donate money to a white college fund.

There are black cities for disaffected whites to move to and be free of other whites. Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore have residential vacancies.
Most people who come in contact with me think the same as I do. I´m very particular about the people I come in contact with.
Do English you know how?

Let me know when you celebrate white history month or watch a white entertainment channel or donate money to a white college fund.
again why do you need any of that if there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture

you dont seem to be able to answer this simple question, I wonder why that is? hmmmm?

Lol under "meet some of our members" one of them is Adolf Hitler
Adolf Hitler, sounds European.
His profile pic has the most famous white person in all of human history
Dale Earnhardt?
nobody knows who dale earnhardt even is except for alcoholic toothless wife beating rednecks. he's talking about Hitler your personal hero
So, you must know who Dale Earnhardt is.

Do English you know how?
do YOU live in a cabin in the woods?

Lol under "meet some of our members" one of them is Adolf Hitler
Dale Earnhardt?
nobody knows who dale earnhardt even is except for alcoholic toothless wife beating rednecks. he's talking about Hitler your personal hero
Do you know who adolf hitler was?

again why do you need any of that if there is already Italian Irish Greek German British etc culture why do you need a white culture

you dont seem to be able to answer this simple question, I wonder why that is? hmmmm?
The real question should be, why are whites being denied a month to celebrate their culture.

The real question should be, why are whites being denied a month to celebrate their culture.
so your not going to answer the question?

Dale Earnhardt?
Do you know who adolf hitler was?
Adolf Hitler was the man who had the Volkswagen built for the German people.

Forum List

Back