Finally The Internet Generation Says No To The Terrorist Entity!

Phillip's ridiculous poems are one of the reasons readers used to wonder why he never picked up his head when his proctologist called and said he found it. From all his blue color here, you can see why after an absence (probably institutionalized for a while), he reappeared and snuck on again as Blue Artist. He thought he would fake people out that it wasn't the Boston Village Idiot, but people were too smart for him and realized just who it was.

Oh, and as a poet, Keats wouldn't be worried about your latrine wall scribblings.

That's where I come in, see. :badgrin:

'ol Hoss, I feel bad that you didn't see that I purposely did that to hit two turkeys with one shot...But hey, 'yal from West Virgini and get an automatic pass when it comes to brain function.

I always knew you were a bigot.
Why? Because I fight for Justice in the world and refuse to give in to inhumanity? If that makes me a bigot, so be it!

Toastie, don't give in to the right wingers greed...Israel can never protect itself militarily...It needs acceptance by a billion enemies...This is not about Religion it is about universal Justice.
'ol Hoss, I feel bad that you didn't see that I purposely did that to hit two turkeys with one shot...But hey, 'yal from West Virgini and get an automatic pass when it comes to brain function.

I always knew you were a bigot.
Why? Because I fight for Justice in the world and refuse to give in to inhumanity? If that makes me a bigot, so be it!

Toastie, don't give in to the right wingers greed...Israel can never protect itself militarily...It needs acceptance by a billion enemies...This is not about Religion it is about universal Justice.

I called you a bigot because of your West Virginia comment.

Pbel, if any country has proved that it can protect itself militarily, it's Israel.
I like Hossfly, nothing bigoted in that poem, its very sympathetic and homey...

I bet 'ol Hoss loves the harmony!

Israel is the Superpower of the ME today but toothless like our American Wars in the ME...We have the technology to bomb anyone but occupations are very deadly to our troops, that's why America got out of Iraq and Israel out of Lebanon...

Israel's lack of boots on the ground is a weakness she WILL NEVER overcome, while Arab Technology is growing, Iran will get the bomb, ISIS is only a harbinger of the Radicalization of the ME!
Phillip's ridiculous poems are one of the reasons readers used to wonder why he never picked up his head when his proctologist called and said he found it. From all his blue color here, you can see why after an absence (probably institutionalized for a while), he reappeared and snuck on again as Blue Artist. He thought he would fake people out that it wasn't the Boston Village Idiot, but people were too smart for him and realized just who it was.
Oh, and as a poet, Keats wouldn't be worried about your latrine wall scribblings.
'ya'll saying you didn't like it? Dang!

Finally the Internet generation says no to the terrorist entity!
Pro-Palestine protesters again thwart Israeli cargo ship in Oakland World news theguardian.com

Demonstrators approach the Port of Oakland in an attempt to prevent an Israeli ship from docking last month. Photograph: Jason Benttinen/Justin Benttinen/The Guardian
Protesters demonstrating against the recent Israeli military operation in Gaza have launched a fresh picket at the Port of Oakland in California, preventing an Israeli-owned container ship from unloading its cargo.
A picket of about 200 pro-Palestinian demonstrators campaigning under the title “Block the Boat” assembled on Saturday alongside the Zim Shanghai, a massive, 300-meter commercial vessel. No cargo was unloaded after members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union refused to work on the ship, citing safety fears due to the crowd of protesters and police.
One of the protest organizers, Steve Zeltzer, said: “I think it was a big victory today for those who are opposed to the policies of Israel in Gaza.”
The successful action to frustrate the unloading of the Zim Shanghai follows similar protests last month in ports along the coast of California and in Florida. The Zim Shanghai’s sister ship, the Zim Piraeus, was blockaded for four days and prevented from unloading at the same port in Oakland. In the end, the vessel had to make its way to Los Angeles with its cargo still on board.
Further protests were staged in Seattle, Tacoma and Long Beach ports in California, and Tampa in Florida.

Wow, all this time I haven't been posting and the wankers are still jerking off to the collapse and imminent destruction of Israel.

Forum List

Back