Finally The Internet Generation Says No To The Terrorist Entity!

With Apartheid South Africa, it started with little victories like this. But, Israel is far more powerful than Apartheid South Africa in terms of their power over the U.S. government.

But we have Strider, Aragorn, The King of Men, and Joey - especially Joey - on the side of Justice and The Palestinians. :)
You have Goat Droppings on your side.

It must suck to be on the losing side for nearly 7 decades :lol:

With Apartheid South Africa, it started with little victories like this. But, Israel is far more powerful than Apartheid South Africa in terms of their power over the U.S. government.

But we have Strider, Aragorn, The King of Men, and Joey - especially Joey - on the side of Justice and The Palestinians. :)

Worse, to know the bloodshed could be spared, for nearly 15 decades.

I supported Israel for many years and believed the propaganda. I am quite ashamed actually.

I supported Israel for many years and believed the propaganda. I am quite ashamed actually.

You should be ashamed for the immense propaganda you have been spewing here .
Not that there's anything wrong with supporting Palestinian civilians, but you support Hamas and you have also said before that you hope Israeli settlers get killed.

BTW, the goods were still unloaded in Los Angeles.
Some 'victory' :rolleyes:
All fires start with a small flame...It is growing before your very eyes...Think tomorrow...

Idiots are good at setting themselves on fire.
Really, how can you call Toast an idiot when you told him you were blood brothers?
Nice try, Phillip, but since there are other forums here, I haven't seen you complaining about Syrian war planes bombing their own people. It is only where the Jews are concerned that you hop on the bandwagon like the anti-Semite you are. When Arabs kill Arabs, you have nothing to say. I think Phillip must have missed the news about the Chinese recently executing their own terrorists. The Chinese wouldn't have put up with terrorists like Hamas for very long.
I do three Forums, Israel&Palestine, Art, and writing.

I just Luv this one!

Hossfly

He’d be coming

Down the mountain
If he could

But he fell asleep
In the outhouse
Sawing wood

Poor ‘ol Hossie
Drank too much
Hoochie

Now he’s snoring
On top of
Poopie

Or he’d be down
The mountain
Cutting wood!
The nonsense you have just read from Phillip is why people involved on another discussion board thought that he needed therapy. It was a board discussing the Middle East, and yet Phillip had nothing to say about the Middle East even though a lot was going on there but to post his silly poems, his asinine essays, and drag out his coloring box. The viewers and posters on this forum who are not anti-Semitic like he is are probably wondering if his therapist will be able to ever help him. I think they are intelligent enough to realize that the reason he loves this forum is because he can get all his Jew hatred out.
Well you say you're a "Ditto Head" on your Avatar, What could I possibly add to the logic of a hill-Billy brain?
I guess Phillip didn't pick up that Todd was calling him an idiot. Why don't you put your coloring box away for the night, Phillip. You are wearing your blue crayon down to a nub.
'ol Hoss, I feel bad that you didn't see that I purposely did that to hit two turkeys with one shot...But hey, 'yal from West Virgini and get an automatic pass when it comes to brain function.

I always knew you were a bigot.

Yeppers... you hang around these Hamas apologists long enough, and they eventually 'out' themselves as the bloodthirsty Israel-haters and terror-supporters that they truly are... one or two are downright Nazi -like in their mindsets and personalities and manifested behaviors and their remarks, once the cat is out of the bag and they've marked themselves... a couple of them are such scum that I won't even deal with them any longer.

BTW, the goods were still unloaded in Los Angeles.
Some 'victory' :rolleyes:

That's not the point. The unloading was delayed, causing uncertainty with shippers and customers; bad news for our "just in time" world. Shippers will think twice before using Zim ships in future. Could cost the Zim line millions....there goes another brick in the edifice.

Could also impact on the port that was attacked by neo Marxist scum and they could end up paying more for their goods in future. Then see the rest of L.A. turn against them and demand they be run out of town. It is already happening in some states were the BDS movement has been knocked back by the Federal Government withholding funding to and school, college or University that promotes BDS. Now many BDS members are out on their ears and don't have a hope of getting into another school.

LIAR you have always been an ISLAMONAZI LIAR AND PROPAGANDIST

All fires start with a small flame...It is growing before your very eyes...Think tomorrow...

Really, how can you call Toast an idiot when you told him you were blood brothers?

I just Luv this one!

Hossfly

He’d be coming

Down the mountain
If he could

But he fell asleep
In the outhouse
Sawing wood

Poor ‘ol Hossie
Drank too much
Hoochie

Now he’s snoring
On top of
Poopie

Or he’d be down
The mountain
Cutting wood!
The nonsense you have just read from Phillip is why people involved on another discussion board thought that he needed therapy. It was a board discussing the Middle East, and yet Phillip had nothing to say about the Middle East even though a lot was going on there but to post his silly poems, his asinine essays, and drag out his coloring box. The viewers and posters on this forum who are not anti-Semitic like he is are probably wondering if his therapist will be able to ever help him. I think they are intelligent enough to realize that the reason he loves this forum is because he can get all his Jew hatred out.
Well you say you're a "Ditto Head" on your Avatar, What could I possibly add to the logic of a hill-Billy brain?
I guess Phillip didn't pick up that Todd was calling him an idiot. Why don't you put your coloring box away for the night, Phillip. You are wearing your blue crayon down to a nub.
'ol Hoss, I feel bad that you didn't see that I purposely did that to hit two turkeys with one shot...But hey, 'yal from West Virgini and get an automatic pass when it comes to brain function.

Why? Because I fight for Justice in the world and refuse to give in to inhumanity? If that makes me a bigot, so be it!

Toastie, don't give in to the right wingers greed...Israel can never protect itself militarily...It needs acceptance by a billion enemies...This is not about Religion it is about universal Justice.

Why? Because I fight for Justice in the world and refuse to give into inhumanity? If that makes me a bigot, so be it!

Toastie, don't give in to the right wingers greed...Israel can never protect itself militarily...It needs acceptance by a billion enemies...This is not about Religion it is about universal Justice.

Against your whiney Arabs? LOL!

Why? Because I fight for Justice in the world and refuse to give in to inhumanity? If that makes me a bigot, so be it!

I called you a bigot because of your West Virginia comment.

Pbel, if any country has proved that it can protect itself militarily, it's Israel.

Pbel, if any country has proved that it can protect itself militarily, it's Israel.
I like Hossfly, nothing bigoted in that poem, its very sympathetic and homey...

I bet 'ol Hoss loves the harmony!

Israel is the Superpower of the ME today but toothless like our American Wars in the ME...We have the technology to bomb anyone but occupations are very deadly to our troops, that's why America got out of Iraq and Israel out of Lebanon...

Israel's lack of boots on the ground is a weakness she WILL NEVER overcome, while Arab Technology is growing, Iran will get the bomb, ISIS is only a harbinger of the Radicalization of the ME!

PS

That's why Israel cannot eradicate Hamas' militants in Gaza, 58 IDF soldiers was a heavy cost to gain nothing but Civilian deaths by bombing has turned the world against her, and because Israel lacks the resolve to sacrifice soldiers which would cause a political crises gave her a Pyrrhic victory...

Last edited:
PS

That's why Israel cannot eradicate Hamas' militants in Gaza, 58 IDF soldiers was a heavy cost to gain nothing but Civilian deaths by bombing because Israel lacks the resolve to sacrifice soldiers which would cause a political crises...

Actually, they killed over 500 Hamas scum and destroyed most of their weapons and building.

And Israel CAN defeat Hamas, but it would involve wayyyy more civilian deaths and most of Gaza in shambles.
Hamas uses guerilla warfare. They hide in civilian buildings and are scattered all over. Plus they have funds coming from Iran, Syria, Qatar and 'Humanitarian' purposes.

PS

That's why Israel cannot eradicate Hamas' militants in Gaza, 58 IDF soldiers was a heavy cost to gain nothing but Civilian deaths by bombing because Israel lacks the resolve to sacrifice soldiers which would cause a political crises...

Actually, they killed over 500 Hamas scum and destroyed most of their weapons and building.

And Israel CAN defeat Hamas, but it would involve wayyyy more civilian deaths and most of Gaza in shambles.
Hamas uses guerilla warfare. They hide in civilian buildings and are scattered all over. Plus they have funds coming from Iran, Syria, Qatar and 'Humanitarian' purposes.
like I said ball-less. The ratio is way too high for a people who refuse to rid itself of terrorism without bombing civilians.

War Crimes on both sides...

PS

like I said ball-less. The ratio is way too high for a people who refuse to rid itself of terrorism without bombing civilians.

The Israelis did not bomb civilians.

The Israelis bombed Hamas and other Militant Islamic militia units and war-assets, and civilians were hurt in fairly sizable numbers, because of the cowardly penchant of Hamas and their allies to embed their war-assets amongst the civilian population in a misguided attempt to avoid them being hit - hiding behind the skirts of their women and children like the pussies they are.

If the results of a recent focus group and polls are any indication, support for Israel is weakening among young Americans. Polls conducted in late July by Gallup and the Pew Research Center found that support for Israel is weaker among younger Americans and Democrats than among Americans generally.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/203589/young-americans-moving-away-from-israel-support/#ixzz3EeuQkfca

Big shock, that.

Again, for the idiots in Hollywood who haven't long since noticed already:

IF YOU ARE JEWISH, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

You can just imagine how the Jew haters like Phillip salivate over that story about Israeli cargo ships. Does anyone think that Phillip and the rest of his Jew hating friends (including the Leftist Jews who poison the minds of the young in universities)) would ever stop a Chinese ship from docking even though China has horrible human rights abuses? Does Phillip and friends ever consider that China is occupying Tibet and how the Tibetan people are treated?
The Chinese are not bombing civilians like animals while civlian Israelis were congregating and cheering as spectators like a Roman Coliseum battle feeding innocents to the Lions, all watching as bombs fell on Gaza and the killing was their entertainment!

Yea 'ol Hoss, blame it on anti-Semitism because you have no answer!
Nice try, Phillip, but since there are other forums here, I haven't seen you complaining about Syrian war planes bombing their own people. It is only where the Jews are concerned that you hop on the bandwagon like the anti-Semite you are. When Arabs kill Arabs, you have nothing to say. I think Phillip must have missed the news about the Chinese recently executing their own terrorists. The Chinese wouldn't have put up with terrorists like Hamas for very long.

I just Luv this one!

Hossfly

He’d be coming

Down the mountain
If he could

But he fell asleep
In the outhouse
Sawing wood

Poor ‘ol Hossie
Drank too much
Hoochie

Now he’s snoring
On top of
Poopie

Or he’d be down
The mountain
Cutting wood!

Stick to your job of being a Jew Hater.

Your prospects as a poet or comedienne stink.

PS

The Israelis did not bomb civilians.

The Israelis bombed Hamas and other Militant Islamic militia units and war-assets, and civilians were hurt in fairly sizable numbers, because of the cowardly penchant of Hamas and their allies to embed their war-assets amongst the civilian population in a misguided attempt to avoid them being hit - hiding behind the skirts of their women and children like the pussies they are.
Thanks for the misinformation and the color you added...

Last edited:
Big shock, that.

Again, for the idiots in Hollywood who haven't long since noticed already:

IF YOU ARE JEWISH, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

You can just imagine how the Jew haters like Phillip salivate over that story about Israeli cargo ships. Does anyone think that Phillip and the rest of his Jew hating friends (including the Leftist Jews who poison the minds of the young in universities)) would ever stop a Chinese ship from docking even though China has horrible human rights abuses? Does Phillip and friends ever consider that China is occupying Tibet and how the Tibetan people are treated?
The Chinese are not bombing civilians like animals while civlian Israelis were congregating and cheering as spectators like a Roman Coliseum battle feeding innocents to the Lions, all watching as bombs fell on Gaza and the killing was their entertainment!

Yea 'ol Hoss, blame it on anti-Semitism because you have no answer!

I just Luv this one!

Hossfly

He’d be coming

Down the mountain
If he could

But he fell asleep
In the outhouse
Sawing wood

Poor ‘ol Hossie
Drank too much
Hoochie

Now he’s snoring
On top of
Poopie

Or he’d be down
The mountain
Cutting wood!

Stick to your job of being a Jew Hater.

Your prospects as a poet or comedienne stink.
Keep playing your violin hoping for love while you sow death and destruction that would make Lucifer blush Goy Hater!

I like Hossfly, nothing bigoted in that poem, its very sympathetic and homey...

I bet 'ol Hoss loves the harmony!

Israel is the Superpower of the ME today but toothless like our American Wars in the ME...We have the technology to bomb anyone but occupations are very deadly to our troops, that's why America got out of Iraq and Israel out of Lebanon...

Israel's lack of boots on the ground is a weakness she WILL NEVER overcome, while Arab Technology is growing, Iran will get the bomb, ISIS is only a harbinger of the Radicalization of the ME!
Phillip's ridiculous poems are one of the reasons readers used to wonder why he never picked up his head when his proctologist called and said he found it. From all his blue color here, you can see why after an absence (probably institutionalized for a while), he reappeared and snuck on again as Blue Artist. He thought he would fake people out that it wasn't the Boston Village Idiot, but people were too smart for him and realized just who it was.
Oh, and as a poet, Keats wouldn't be worried about your latrine wall scribblings.

Forum List

Back