Finally the GOP gets it right with Ryan. It was always Romney s to lose

The very event this country needed has occurred.
Obama had had no chance but for Romney to give it to him (which he was doing BTW)
Paul Ryan is smart
he understands the economy
he understands what this country needs
He works hard

I really believe that this day will be the start of the end for Obama and Biden

Yes I am a conservative, but until today I thought Romney was done

he showed a side today that we have been begging for

God Bless. The 5 trillion dollar no job creating last 4 years are numbered I truly believe

Thought it was Romney's pick not the GOP's. Shows you what a lapdog Romney is.

BTW
no matter your politics, your avatar is cool

The very event this country needed has occurred.
Obama had had no chance but for Romney to give it to him (which he was doing BTW)
Paul Ryan is smart
he understands the economy
he understands what this country needs
He works hard

I really believe that this day will be the start of the end for Obama and Biden

Yes I am a conservative, but until today I thought Romney was done

he showed a side today that we have been begging for

God Bless. The 5 trillion dollar no job creating last 4 years are numbered I truly believe

Thought it was Romney's pick not the GOP's. Shows you what a lapdog Romney is.

It was the countries choice
we need leadership as bad as we did in 1980 and 2000
The GOP is no where near perfect, but Ryan brings legitimacy to the office for the first time in 4 years
Romney will make a fine president, but he needed Ryan as bad as we need him
A passionate conservative they both are
with a strong Conservative congress they will turn this mess Obama has created around

Ahh, the country told the GOP who in turn told Romney to pick Paul Ryan..

And you're saying this with a straight face?

It was always Romney's to lose

Don't worry, he will.

we will see
not sure what BHO is going to run on
defict?
Jobs?
There were approximately 2.4 million fewer Americans working in June 2011 than there were when President Barack Obama signed the economic stimulus bill on Feb. 17, 2009, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
According to the BLS, there were approximately 141.68 million people counted as “employed” in America back in February 2009. By June of 2011, that number had fallen to approximately 139.33 million, yielding a net reduction in jobs of approximately 2.4 million.

When the economic stimulus – the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act -- was created, Obama promised that the then-$787-billion spending package would create or save 3.5 million jobs, saying it would preserve the “American dream” for millions of people.
2.4 Million Fewer Americans Working Now Than When Obama Signed Economic Stimulus | CNSNews.com

you think Romney and Ryan will ignore these facts?
yes the link is year old, but the fact iis we have not added 2.4 million jobs in the last year
in fact we probably have not added more than 2million, many of them came from Texas, the Dakotas , Oklahoma and Louisiana
another fact that will come out
drill baby drill

Last edited:
It was always Romney's to lose

Don't worry, he will.

your reasons why are the very reason that Obama loses
you have none to tell us why he will be re-elected
Ryan changed the game
Romney and this country needed Ryan

He's leading in enough states to render him well more than 270 electoral votes. You need 270 electoral votes to win the Presidency.

Obama is a good President; not great. Good enough to win another term.

Ryan did change the game. The governor is circling the drain faster than ever.

Don't worry, he will.

your reasons why are the very reason that Obama loses
you have none to tell us why he will be re-elected
Ryan changed the game
Romney and this country needed Ryan

He's leading in enough states to render him well more than 270 electoral votes. You need 270 electoral votes to win the Presidency.

Obama is a good President; not great. Good enough to win another term.

Ryan did change the game. The governor is circling the drain faster than ever.

good thing its not Novemeber
elections are lost in August, never wonCC you still have give no reasons that BHO is re elected
Ryan will change the polls
he smoked Obama in debate over the health care bill and with budgets
Obama and Biden had the lead when it was just Romney

People now will see Romney is serious about this thing
Ryan was BHO worst night mare

The GOP is no where near perfect, but Ryan brings legitimacy to the office for the first time in 4 years
with a strong Conservative congress they will turn this mess Obama has created around

I can understand the pick of Ryan as the candidate for Vice President in the context of the political campaign, given his passionate and knowledgeable commitment to the Conservative Republican agenda. But what happens after the election, assuming that the Republicans win? Do Republicans envision him playing the same role in budgetary policy that Dick Cheney as Vice President played in national security?
A strong role of influence with the President and the Government that really isn't mandated or authorized by the Constitution?

I can understand the pick of Ryan as the candidate for Vice President in the context of the political campaign, given his passionate and knowledgeable commitment to the Conservative Republican agenda. But what happens after the election, assuming that the Republicans win? Do Republicans envision him playing the same role in budgetary policy that Dick Cheney as Vice President played in national security?
A strong role of influence with the President and the Government that really isn't mandated or authorized by the Constitution?

what I see is the team aspect making a difference
I see Ryan taking the lead starting now on the budget process
he will clean Biden's clock as well as giving Romney the tool to clean BHO clock

BHO has no understanding as to what it took to balance our budget without raising taxes (which would make it worse)

In 2008 GWB had asked for 3 trillion, only 200 billion more than the GOP 07 budget that was within 163 billion of being balance (enacted during the 06 congress)
Obama added 500 billion to the 09 budget after he was elected, created the new baseline
his only reason for the failed stimulus
this has not been reported on, BHO has blamed GWB for it sense as well as the press
for the most not reporting it as so
Ryan has talked in detail about this as well as proposed a budget to undo that baseline

he will give Romney the ammo to exploit this during debates as well as cleaning Bidens clock

Romney is a good man. He has a good tax policy
He was missing the the very things from a speaker and "coolness" that Ryan brings

in reality what you have is 2 right leaning blue dog democrats of the old days

One of the games played by democrats under this law is the passage of stimulus bills. When a stimulus is passed, it adds immediately to the budget baseline for that year and then for every succeeding year. So the Obama Pelosi Reid stimulus passed in 2009 added $787 billion of new spending to the federal budget in 2009. It then went on to add $834 billion of new spending in 2010 ($787 billion times 1.06 for the 6% yearly increase); $884 billion in 2011; and finally $937 billion in 2012. Over the last four years, this totals $3,442 billion more than would have been budgeted through the normal process – which is precisely why the democrats wanted it passed as a stimulus.

As Harry Reid’s democrat majority in the Senate has consistently refused to pass a budget for nearly three years, the continuing resolutions have simply continued the yearly automatic 6% increase in spending leading to the enormous budget deficits of the Obama years.

The Dismal Science of Baseline Budgeting | Red County

what this country really needs
compassionate conservatives that it is my opinion will win in a landslide
both are smart, Ryan is young and is a great speaker

Ryan is a game changer, big time

Forum List

Back