Finally, Republicans can stop pretending they care about soldiers and their families.

Finally, Republicans can stop pretending they care about soldiers and their families.

Pentagon takes money from military schools, day care to fund Trump's wall

Forget Mexico: Trump Asks Military Families to Pay for Border Wall

Trump Taking Half a Billion Dollars From Children of Military Families to Pay for His Wall

I’ve been disgusted for years at the Republicans pretense of being patriotic. But now that they’re overtly screwing over the military and their families, finally they can stop their pretense of supporting America’s true patriots.

Seems to me, if Democrats cared about Americans, they would help Trump out instead of standing up for criminal border jumpers. . . .

You make yourself look like an ass with every post, you do know that, right?

Trump may be a BiG BaD oRanGe mAn. . . but he made some promises to his constituents. And, unlike most other politicians, he likes to keep those.

I guess you are just going to have to deal with your issues, because it really does seem, that most folks don't care. Not the Republicans, not the moderates, not the independents, not the Democrats. . . . only the far left Marxist commie soy boys. :aargh:

Not expanding military is now bad to the left?
Trump could find a cure for all types of cancer and the left would support cancer.

Trump could save Dean from a burning building and give Dean a million dollars and Dean would claim he was groped and paid hush money...

Dean hate Trump so much that Trump could donate a kidney and Dean would rather die than accept.

Also do not let Dean fool you because he hate the Military because they vote Republican...

. . . if Deano's "sources" are to be believed? The military won't be voting Republican for very long. So shouldn't he be glad of this policy? :dunno:

Trump Taking Half a Billion Dollars From Children of Military Families to Pay for His Wall

I’ve been disgusted for years at the Republicans pretense of being patriotic. But now that they’re overtly screwing over the military and their families, finally they can stop their pretense of supporting America’s true patriots.

It is clear your partisanship hate is running at 110%, thus overlooking this Bipartisan law, makes you look stupid and ignorant:

H.R. 6061 (109th): Secure Fence Act of 2006

LINK

and,

From New York Times:

Senate Passes Bill on Building Border Fence

Excerpt:

"And while Congress wants 700 miles of fencing, it was appropriating only enough money to complete about 370 miles of it, Congressional aides acknowledged, leaving it unclear as to whether the entire structure will be built. Dana Perino, deputy White House press secretary, said Friday that Mr. Bush intended to keep pressing Congress for a broader fix. She said the White House was hopeful that Congress would return to the issue after the elections."

and,

Did Democrats Support Border Barriers Before Trump Took Office?

LINK

===========================

Democrats were for the fence before they now oppose it today.

Trump could find a cure for all types of cancer and the left would support cancer.

Trump could save Dean from a burning building and give Dean a million dollars and Dean would claim he was groped and paid hush money...

Dean hate Trump so much that Trump could donate a kidney and Dean would rather die than accept.

Also do not let Dean fool you because he hate the Military because they vote Republican...

Unfortunately I think Dean has more problems than Trump if you know what I mean. Mental heath is important I hope he gets it.

Unfortunately I think Dean has more problems than Trump if you know what I mean. Mental heath is important I hope he gets it.
If you can’t attack the message, you attack the messenger.

are you really talking about education? Wow , Chicago Baltimore Boston New York Camden New Jersey St. Louis Oakland New York City, Democrats have literally destroyed the education system for millions of Americans

The message is fake your sickness is real.

“If you can’t attack the message, you attack the messenger.

Your remark sounds like Antifa

ED4PzHyXYAAJbvf

Remember when Trump said Mexico was paying for the wall? Turns out it’s the families of our soldiers that have to pay for it.
Soldiers are wonderful patriots, right? Giving Trump all that money to keep us safe from murderers and rapists from Mexico.

ED4PzHyXYAAJbvf

Remember when Trump said Mexico was paying for the wall? Turns out it’s the families of our soldiers that have to pay for it.
Soldiers are wonderful patriots, right? Giving Trump all that money to keep us safe from murderers and rapists from Mexico.
We are supposed to pay soldiers. They aren't supposed to pay us.

ED4PzHyXYAAJbvf

We do pay them bed wetter. Trump never said Mexico would pay. Besides liar, soldiers haven't paid me anything.

WOW solders are buying the wall. God Bless the soldiers and what they do to protect our country [emoji1317][emoji631][emoji1317]

The message you are sending is you care about the troops only when a Republican is in power...

Who are you kidding Dean?

You hate the troops and would spit on them and wish for their deaths because the majority of them vote Republican...

They weren't pretending in the first place. You, OTOH, pretend all the time.
So they never pretended to care about the military or their families?
You sure, because acting is pretending.

They weren't pretending in the first place, unlike democrats.

"Military Schools" like West Point or public schools that families of Military people attend? First of all it's Congress that spends the money, not the Pentagon. If you believe the crazy assumption that funding deflected from the Military causes hardships among the Troops you have to concede that Obama's shutting down the Space Shuttle program put the children of NASA workers in the poorhouse.

ED4PzHyXYAAJbvf

We do pay them bed wetter. Trump never said Mexico would pay. Besides liar, soldiers haven't paid me anything.

ED4PzHyXYAAJbvf

Fake news traitor.

ED4PzHyXYAAJbvf

Fake news traitor.

Its Trump himself.

Trump is real, right?

Fake news traitor.

Its Trump himself.

Trump is real, right?

Look, a deluded progressive bed stain asking if Trump is real. Tune in to CNN see if they can tell you. They might. Hell, I even heard them say Alabama the other day.

Fake news traitor.

Its Trump himself.

Trump is real, right?

Look, a deluded progressive bed stain asking if Trump is real. Tune in to CNN see if they can tell you. They might. Hell, I even heard them say Alabama the other day.

winnar!
9vezdyliegl31.jpg

Forum List

Back