Finally! First Gay Marriage In Florida!

Newby and his ilk can't stand being corrected by real Christians who are not heretics like them.

They have been corrected on the scriptures.

No one has denied that churches marry whom they wish.

No one has denied that secular law defines the publicly meaning of marriage.

The fact remains the social con evangelists, fundamentalists, other heretics, etc., are on the outer reaches of real Christianity. Hurts but true. Christian America looks at them with askance. And should.

You're not a Christian Jake, not anymore than you're a republican or a conservative.

What you are is a joke, and a waste of time.

I have seen a certain type of Christian tell other Christians that they are not Christians often.

It is a proud part of the history of the Christian Church.

People telling other people they are the real Christians.

Luckily you guys don't kill each other over it anymore.

You wouldn't understand, I don't know why you insist on continuing to discuss this topic like you're some kind of an authority on it, you're completely misrepresenting something that you have no knowledge of, hopefully people will recognize this.

I understand the schisms of the Christian Church just fine.

And they all basically come back to one side telling the other that they are right and the other side is going to hell.

Just like you are doing.

I just want to know what christianity has to do with the subject of marriage equality.

I also want to know what christianity has to to with our constitution and equal rights laws.

From what I can see that would be nothing.

So some far right wing christian extremists have hijacked another thread and turned it into something it's not.

The bottom line is that those christian extremists LOST. The debate is over in Florida. Marriage equality is the law in Florida and there's absolutely nothing you christian extremist can do about it.

You may as well accept it and move on to something new to hate.

And the Board continues to rock with laughter at Newby's postings from the letters of the social con heresy presses. For shame. Syruiusly and I are far more correct than Newby can ever be until he makes some changes in his life.

Jesus condemns adultery and divorce, which Newby refuses to deny.

Jesus does not condemn marriage equality and homosexuality, which Newby says He does in the biggest lie of this thread.

I can out Newby in few words while he simply slips and slides in volumes of print.

You don't have it, Newb, my boy, you just don't have it. You are a heretic.

And Jake continues with his lies, as expected.

Yes, Jesus condemns adultery and divorce, I've never 'refused to deny' any such thing, whatever that's supposed to mean.

Sex outside of marriage is adultery, and a sin. Jesus clearly defined what marriage was, and reinforced it by repeating what His father said in His own words.

Those 'volumes of print' clearly describe you, you only give any validity to the literal words of Christ and you ignore the rest of the Bible, which if you've ever even read Christ's own words, you would know cannot be done. Which is why you look an uneducated idiot when speaking about the Bible, it's clear you have no understanding of it, nor are you a Christian.

And I've never been a 'boy' Jake. lol

Yep and he supports me and Newby on this, I have talked with my Pastor.

Well good for you.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

Meanwhile- in fact- Jesus never once condemns homosexuals- or homosexuality.

He does condemn adultery- however, as I have pointed out- everywhere else in the Bible where homosexuality is condemned- adultery is identified separately and distinctly from homosexuality.

You want Jesus to have condemned homosexuality- so you pretend that he did.

But Jesus directly condemned Ronald Reagan and Newt Gingrich as adulterers and never condemned the first gay couple to marry in Florida as adulterers.
I have said it before, for the last time Jesus and the Bible Gods word condemns sexual immorality which homosexuality is. If you are using the Bible to justify sin shame on you. You guys twisting what the Bible says sickens me. If you don't believe in God then stop being an idiot using his word.

Look- I am not telling you to stop being an idiot just because you don't believe Jesus's actual words- you can continue to be an idiot and a bigot to your hearts content

He does condemn adultery- however, as I have pointed out- everywhere else in the Bible where homosexuality is condemned- adultery is identified separately and distinctly from homosexuality.

But Jesus directly condemned Ronald Reagan and Newt Gingrich as adulterers and never condemned the first gay couple to marry in Florida as adulterers

You are wrong, completely wrong, you've been told why you're wrong, but you just continue to repeat your ignorance over and over.

No one should listen when an atheist and those who don't believe in the Bible try to tell you what it means, ever. Always go speak to a pastor or minister who has been educated at seminary and has studied and taught for many years.

No problem- being told that I am wrong by you is an honor.

Meanwhile once again:

Look- I am not telling you to stop being an idiot just because you don't believe Jesus's actual words- you can continue to be an idiot and a bigot to your hearts content

But Jesus directly condemned Ronald Reagan and Newt Gingrich as adulterers and never condemned the first gay couple to marry in Florida as adulterers

No problem - being told that I am wrong by you is expected. Why? Because you don't know what the hell you're talking about when it comes to the Bible. You're an uneducated atheist trying to 'preach' to others about what the Bible says or doesn't say. Who would listen to what you have to say regarding the Bible? Syriusly?

Well good for you.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

But Jesus directly condemned Ronald Reagan and Newt Gingrich as adulterers and never condemned the first gay couple to marry in Florida as adulterers.
I have said it before, for the last time Jesus and the Bible Gods word condemns sexual immorality which homosexuality is. If you are using the Bible to justify sin shame on you. You guys twisting what the Bible says sickens me. If you don't believe in God then stop being an idiot using his word.

You are wrong, completely wrong, you've been told why you're wrong, but you just continue to repeat your ignorance over and over.

No one should listen when an atheist and those who don't believe in the Bible try to tell you what it means, ever. Always go speak to a pastor or minister who has been educated at seminary and has studied and taught for many years.

Meanwhile once again:

No problem - being told that I am wrong by you is expected. Why? Because you don't know what the hell you're talking about when it comes to the Bible. You're an uneducated atheist trying to 'preach' to others about what the Bible says or doesn't say. Who would listen to what you have to say regarding the Bible? Syriusly?

Actually I am an educated atheist.

Feel free to prove me wrong- show me how- according to the Bible- that that first gay couple to get married in Florida are 'sinners' or anti-Christian any more than Newt Gingrich was when he remarried, or when Ronald Reagan remarried.

I just want to know what christianity has to do with the subject of marriage equality.

I also want to know what christianity has to to with our constitution and equal rights laws.

So some far right wing christian extremists have hijacked another thread and turned it into something it's not.

The bottom line is that those christian extremists LOST. The debate is over in Florida. Marriage equality is the law in Florida and there's absolutely nothing you christian extremist can do about it.

If it was hijacked, then perhaps you better speak to the atheist idiots on this thread who are trying to insist that homosexuality isn't a sin according to the Bible, and who insist that Jesus Christ would have sanctioned 'gay marriage'? My posts are only in response to their lies, and nothing else.

Your constitution and 'equal rights' extend from what the Bible taught the Christian minds that created the constitution. Christians developed this country, the concept of equal rights, and freedom of religion so that people like you are free to bash where those concepts originated from to begin with. You are free to practice whatever religion you wish, or none at all, because of those Christian minds and their openness to concepts such as freedom and liberty.

Again, I'll repeat what I so clearly enunciated above that was obviously ignored. I have nothing against legal gay unions, I have no interest in forcing anyone to practice Christian morals via government authority. (Something the left has no problem doing - forcing their morals via government authority on all) The government can marry anything it wants too, the government, however, does not dictate what God sanctions. God would not sanction the murder of a child within the womb by its own mother, yet the government does. Just as God would not sanction the marriage of two men or two women, even though the government does. Just because it is legal does not make it moral. My argument is solely with the people in this thread that insist the Bible sanctions gay marriage. It does not, nor does God.

Meanwhile once again:

Feel free to prove me wrong- show me how- according to the Bible- that that first gay couple to get married in Florida are 'sinners' or anti-Christian any more than Newt Gingrich was when he remarried, or when Ronald Reagan remarried.

You're not educated on the Bible.

You sure do have a fixation on Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan though, don't you? lol

If their divorces were not due to infidelity, then they sinned, as has anyone who has divorced and remarried for other than infidelity. Where has anyone ever even remotely tried to deny such?

If it was hijacked, then perhaps you better speak to the atheist idiots on this thread who are trying to insist that homosexuality isn't a sin according to the Bible, and who insist that Jesus Christ would have sanctioned 'gay marriage'? My posts are only in response to their lies, and nothing else.

Your constitution and 'equal rights' extend from what the Bible taught the Christian minds that created the constitution. Christians developed this country, the concept of equal rights, and freedom of religion so that people like you are free to bash where those concepts originated from to begin with. You are free to practice whatever religion you wish, or none at all, because of those Christian minds and their openness to concepts such as freedom and liberty.

Again, I'll repeat what I so clearly enunciated above that was obviously ignored. I have nothing against legal gay unions, I have no interest in forcing anyone to practice Christian morals via government authority. (Something the left has no problem doing - forcing their morals via government authority on all) The government can marry anything it wants too, the government, however, does not dictate what God sanctions. God would not sanction the murder of a child within the womb by its own mother, yet the government does. Just as God would not sanction the marriage of two men or two women, even though the government does. Just because it is legal does not make it moral. My argument is solely with the people in this thread that insist the Bible sanctions gay marriage. It does not, nor does God.
Exactly

Meanwhile once again:

Leviticus. I don't know why I came back but I guess arguing with idiots is just too much fun. It is lame to argue "just because Jesus didn't say anything against homosexuality" that it is alright, that argument doesn't hold water. I am leaving now, GOD BLESS!

Meanwhile once again:

You sure do have a fixation on Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan though, don't you? lol

If their divorces were not due to infidelity, then they sinned, as has anyone who has divorced and remarried for other than infidelity. Where has anyone ever even remotely tried to deny such?

Actually I have seen many Christians who seemed shocked by the idea that Reagan and Gingrich were/are no less sinners than any gay couple who has sex.

Jesus was clearly against all adultery, I don't dispute that- I continue to point out though that Jesus never addressed homosexuality- only adultery.

Meanwhile once again:

Leviticus. I don't know why I came back but I guess arguing with idiots is just too much fun. It is lame to argue "just because Jesus didn't say anything against homosexuality" that it is alright, that argument doesn't hold water. I am leaving now, GOD BLESS!

You do know that Jesus was not in the Old Testament,I hope.

God would not sanction the murder of a child within the womb by its own mother, yet the government does. .

But God did sanction the murder of children for a variety of reasons- striking a parent, cursing a parent, for having sex in the case of a priests daughter,

And God even commanded the murder of children

5 Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! 6 Kill them all -- old and young, girls and women and little children

Now I don't know why you wanted to bring up the whole issue of God and baby killing into this thread, but see, I don't consider that to be 'moral'.

Meanwhile once again:

Actually I have seen many Christians who seemed shocked by the idea that Reagan and Gingrich were/are no less sinners than any gay couple who has sex.

Jesus was clearly against all adultery, I don't dispute that- I continue to point out though that Jesus never addressed homosexuality- only adultery.

Why 'Christians' would care, let alone be 'shocked' that two specific people are sinners, when everyone is a sinner, is what I'm wondering? I think you're full of it. If you somehow think that bringing up two people that I guess you think I support and/or like will somehow change what the Bible says, then you're not very bright.

Homosexuality is adultery. You just keep denying it.

Meanwhile once again:

You do know that Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi and followed the Old Testament His entire life, and all of his preaching fully encompassed and embraced the Old Testament?

Meanwhile once again:

Why 'Christians' would care, let alone be 'shocked' that two specific people are sinners, when everyone is a sinner, is what I'm wondering? I think you're full of it. If you somehow think that bringing up two people that I guess you think I support and/or like will somehow change what the Bible says, then you're not very bright.

Homosexuality is clearly differentiated in the Bible- where homosexuality is referenced- adultery is almost always also condemned seperatly. You are just still butt sore that I caught you out on your lie.

Jesus never condemned homosexuality- he does condemn adultery.

In Leviticus- adultery is

God would not sanction the murder of a child within the womb by its own mother, yet the government does. .

But God did sanction the murder of children for a variety of reasons- striking a parent, cursing a parent, for having sex in the case of a priests daughter,

And God even commanded the murder of children

5 Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! 6 Kill them all -- old and young, girls and women and little children

Now I don't know why you wanted to bring up the whole issue of God and baby killing into this thread, but see, I don't consider that to be 'moral'.

God commanded many things in the Bible, but I'm guessing that God is not 'commanding' all of these women who are murdering their children to do so, and murder is against God's will. Thou shall not kill. Or are you going to argue with me on that one too?

Homosexuality is clearly differentiated in the Bible- where homosexuality is referenced- adultery is almost always also condemned seperatly. You are just still butt sore that I caught you out on your lie.

It is? But you keep insisting that it's never mentioned, so which is it? Did Paul mention it? Quick, go look it up on Google!

Do you understand what adultery is?

And explain what you mean by 'differentiated'? How was it 'differentiated' exactly?

Last edited:

Meanwhile once again:

Actually he was from the beginning Genises "let us make man in OUR image", who do you think God was talking about? Father, Son and Holy Ghost. God Bless.

In Leviticus homosexuality is condemned to, unless you want to lie about that also.

Forum List

Back