Finally! First Gay Marriage In Florida!

So
I don't care if SSM is the 'law of the land', I understand your confusion however, seeing as how you're not a Christian. The secular world can 'marry' anything they want, that does not make it a sanctioned marriage in God's eyes. Is your next step to force your 'marriages' on the church? There's a difference between legal/secular marriage, and joining two people together in the eyes of God. You can do whatever you want with the first, hell why not allow people to marry their pets if they want too? But you have no control over the second, and you never will.

The thing is you can stand in a church all day long and recite wedding vows.

You're no more married than the wallpaper is married.

You're married when you sign that license and it's filed with the state.

Until then, you're not married. So your eyes of god garbage doesn't matter in America. What does matter is the law and our constitution. Which you don't have any problem with violating.

So go ahead and recite all the wedding vows in a church you want but our government and everyone else won't recognize your marriage and you could be prosecuted then put in prison if you illegally used any of the benefits our nation gives to married people. Such as tax benefits. If you use that you're committing fraud and will end up either paying a huge fine or go to prison or both.
you are saying the state has more authority than God in a Church, Gods house? Wrong.

Yes I am. You can stand in a church and recite wedding vows all day long. You're no more married than wallpaper is married.

For you to be married in America and for our government to recognize it, you must have signed that marriage license, have it signed by 2 witnesses, the person who officiated the ceremony and then filed with the state.

If you don't do that and only say vows in a church you're no more married than wallpaper and you can't claim any of the benefits of marriage in America.

That's fact and no amount of your excuses will ever make it not fact.

I guess it all depends on whether you recognize the power of God or the power of the state, doesn't it?

13And they sent to him some of the Pharisees and some of the Herodians, to trap him in his talk.
14And they came and said to him, “Teacher, we know that you are true and do not care about anyone’s opinion. For you are not swayed by appearances,c but truly teach the way of God. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? Should we pay them, or should we not?”
15But, knowing their hypocrisy, he said to them, “Why put me to the test? Bring me a denariusd and let me look at it.”
16And they brought one. And he said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?” They said to him, “Caesar’s.”
17Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they marveled at him.

I swear, I've never seen or heard anyone more educated on the Bible than you!! Even my pastor, and myself, who has read and studied the Bible for over 20 years doesn't know as much as you know!!!! You've just taught me so much here!!!.lol

I am not sure why you bother either. I have already pointed out that you lied about me- you bore false witness against me- I challenged you to prove your claim- but you couldn't- because you lied. You sinned. But if you ask Jesus for forgiveness, you can take comfort in believing he will forgive you your sin.

I've responded to that same post many times, and you've chosen to ignore every single one of them, just kept repeating the same post over and over again. Nothing I can do about that.

You keep saying that Jesus did not condemn homosexuality, which is a lie, He did. When He speaks of sexual immorality and adultery, He is speaking about it.

Ah so Jesus never specifically condemned homosexuality- he condemned adultery- and you think I am the one lying- when Jesus never actually refers to homosexual or a homosexual act?

Jesus did indeed refer to adultery- but he did not refer to homosexuality.

Everywhere else in the Bible, when there is a reference to homosexuality it is separate from the references to adultery

For example:
10“If a man commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, both the man and the woman who have committed adultery must be put to death.

11“If a man violates his father by having sex with one of his father’s wives, both the man and the woman must be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

12“If a man has sex with his daughter-in-law, both must be put to death. They have committed a perverse act and are guilty of a capital offense.

13“If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

Clearly Leviticus differentiates between 'adultery' and 'homosexuality'- why do you think that Jesus is suddenly lumping them together?

When Proverbs warns against adultery- it is not about a man lusting for a man, but the lust for a woman

or the lips of woman drip honey,
and her speech is Sheol;
does not ponder the path of life;
her ways wander, and she does not know it.

And finally- in one of the only actual condemnations of homosexuality in the New Testament- why does Paul mention both homosexuals and adulterers- if they mean the same thing?

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

You want to assume Jesus speaks about homosexuals even when he doesn't mention them- even though everywhere else in the Bible- homosexuality is distinguished from adultery.

I agree with you- homosexuality is nothing other than adultery between two people of the same gender- but there is nothing in the Bible that treats the two the same.
Trying to justify homosexuality by your logic is a fail. God created Man and woman, no way around it.

Well there is no evidence that God did anything.

Nor do I need to justify homosexuality- I don't believe in your fairy tales- though I read the Bible because I find Jesus fascinating.

Homosexuals exist. And now they are marrying in Florida.

Couples in love are getting married.

I think that is a good thing.

That's great, but that doesn't give you the right to tell Christians what their Bible says or doesn't say.

I have every right to tell Christians anything I want- including pointing out what the words in the Bible actually are.

You have the right to tell me what you want to tell me.

I've responded to that same post many times, and you've chosen to ignore every single one of them, just kept repeating the same post over and over again. Nothing I can do about that.

You keep saying that Jesus did not condemn homosexuality, which is a lie, He did. When He speaks of sexual immorality and adultery, He is speaking about it.

Ah so Jesus never specifically condemned homosexuality- he condemned adultery- and you think I am the one lying- when Jesus never actually refers to homosexual or a homosexual act?

Everywhere else in the Bible, when there is a reference to homosexuality it is separate from the references to adultery

For example:
10“If a man commits adultery with his neighbor’s wife, both the man and the woman who have committed adultery must be put to death.

11“If a man violates his father by having sex with one of his father’s wives, both the man and the woman must be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

12“If a man has sex with his daughter-in-law, both must be put to death. They have committed a perverse act and are guilty of a capital offense.

13“If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

Clearly Leviticus differentiates between 'adultery' and 'homosexuality'- why do you think that Jesus is suddenly lumping them together?

When Proverbs warns against adultery- it is not about a man lusting for a man, but the lust for a woman

and her speech is Sheol;

And finally- in one of the only actual condemnations of homosexuality in the New Testament- why does Paul mention both homosexuals and adulterers- if they mean the same thing?

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

You want to assume Jesus speaks about homosexuals even when he doesn't mention them- even though everywhere else in the Bible- homosexuality is distinguished from adultery.

I agree with you- homosexuality is nothing other than adultery between two people of the same gender- but there is nothing in the Bible that treats the two the same.
Trying to justify homosexuality by your logic is a fail. God created Man and woman, no way around it.

Nor do I need to justify homosexuality- I don't believe in your fairy tales- though I read the Bible because I find Jesus fascinating.

That's great, but that doesn't give you the right to tell Christians what their Bible says or doesn't say.

I have every right to tell Christians anything I want- including pointing out what the words in the Bible actually are.

Then quit telling me to stop 'forcing' my views on others, I'm merely in here posting the same as you are, and have every right to do so. I'm no more forcing my views than you are.

And for the record, there's nothing that you can 'point out' to me in the Bible, the arrogance you display is certainly extraordinary, one has to wonder how someone can become so full of themselves that they can think to teach someone else about something that they have only scorn for? Are you saying that you're an expert on the Bible? Please, tell us all your credentials and your background.

Oh I just find the hypocrisy of Christians who condemn homosexuals but think that Reagan and Gingrich are cool amusing.
What has Reagan or Gingrich have to do with this thread? Oh yeah, you giving up, good bye.

What- you don't know why Reagan and Gingrich are exactly like homosexuals?
Typical, here come the lies.

Gingrich right now is commiting adultery.

Reagan lived in an adulterous relationship all through his presidency.
Prove it, link.

Gingrich currently lives in McLean, Virginia, with his third wife, Callista Bisek.
http://www.biography.com/people/newt-gingrich-9311969#post-speakership

Following arguments about Reagan's political ambitions, Wyman filed for divorce in 1948,[50] citing a distraction due to her husband's Screen Actors Guild union duties; the divorce was finalized in 1949.[24]

Reagan met actress Nancy Davis (born 1921)[52] in 1949 after she contacted him in his capacity as president of the Screen Actors Guild to help her with issues regarding her name appearing on a Communist blacklist in Hollywood. She had been mistaken for another Nancy Davis. She described their meeting by saying, "I don't know if it was exactly love at first sight, but it was pretty close."[53] They were engaged at Chasen's restaurant in Los Angeles and were married on March 4, 1952, at the Little Brown Church in the San Fernando Valley

Luke 16:
18“For example, a man who divorces his wife and marries someone else commits adultery. And anyone who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.”

Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus

For example:

and her speech is Sheol;

Then quit telling me to stop 'forcing' my views on others, I'm merely in here posting the same as you are, and have every right to do so. I'm no more forcing my views than you are.

When did I tell you to stop 'forcing' your views on others?

Is this going to be another one of those times where you claim I have said something I haven't said?

So
The thing is you can stand in a church all day long and recite wedding vows.

You're no more married than the wallpaper is married.

You're married when you sign that license and it's filed with the state.

Until then, you're not married. So your eyes of god garbage doesn't matter in America. What does matter is the law and our constitution. Which you don't have any problem with violating.

So go ahead and recite all the wedding vows in a church you want but our government and everyone else won't recognize your marriage and you could be prosecuted then put in prison if you illegally used any of the benefits our nation gives to married people. Such as tax benefits. If you use that you're committing fraud and will end up either paying a huge fine or go to prison or both.
you are saying the state has more authority than God in a Church, Gods house? Wrong.

Yes I am. You can stand in a church and recite wedding vows all day long. You're no more married than wallpaper is married.

For you to be married in America and for our government to recognize it, you must have signed that marriage license, have it signed by 2 witnesses, the person who officiated the ceremony and then filed with the state.

If you don't do that and only say vows in a church you're no more married than wallpaper and you can't claim any of the benefits of marriage in America.

I guess it all depends on whether you recognize the power of God or the power of the state, doesn't it?

13And they sent to him some of the Pharisees and some of the Herodians, to trap him in his talk.
14And they came and said to him, “Teacher, we know that you are true and do not care about anyone’s opinion. For you are not swayed by appearances,c but truly teach the way of God. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not? Should we pay them, or should we not?”
15But, knowing their hypocrisy, he said to them, “Why put me to the test? Bring me a denariusd and let me look at it.”
16And they brought one. And he said to them, “Whose likeness and inscription is this?” They said to him, “Caesar’s.”
17Jesus said to them, “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.” And they marveled at him.

I swear, I've never seen or heard anyone more educated on the Bible than you!! Even my pastor, and myself, who has read and studied the Bible for over 20 years doesn't know as much as you know!!!! You've just taught me so much here!!!.lol

Thank you- but I am sure your Pastor knows the Bible better than I do.

Difference is Christians actually believe the Bible not just use it to support their sick perversions while otherwise denying God. Idiot.
Then why do many of them, such as yourself, only follow the bits and pieces that let them carry on with their sick perversions?

Who are these 'many'? And how do you know they only follow 'bits and pieces', especially given that you obviously have no understanding of the Bible to begin with? And lastly, who is carrying on with 'sick perversions', and what are these 'sick perversions'? Your entire post was a lie, yet I'm sure that somehow you're very proud of it. lol
Well since many Christians eat pork, get haircuts, shave, and don't execute their wives for not being virgins... I would say they're cherry picking.

Oh and ignoring the poor and desiring war are pretty bad too.

Hmmm... why wouldn't a Christian eat pork? Are you sure you don't mean Jews? Maybe you better go back and read the Bible again before you continue to make a fool of yourself?
Liberals deny the existence of Jesus Christ. That's how they do it. Once Christ and the New Testament is denied it's all the old testament.
The thing about lying with a man is in the Old Testament.

Leviticus 18:22

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Then don't do that if you believe what you posted.

However there are millions of Americans who aren't christian and we don't want your christian beliefs put on us.

So follow the bible all you want. Just stop trying to force it on everyone else.
I'm not a Christian Dana7360 nor am I pushing anything on anyone. Show me where I have, Heathen.

You know you could have replied to me without the heathen put in there.

If I'm a heathen so are you. You state you're not christian.

Why would you have a problem with me not being christian. Or is it that I believe in the constitution of our nation and you don't?

You seem to believe that discrimination is written into that sacred document. It's not. In fact it's the exact opposite,

So if you want to discriminate against you fellow American, you're violating our constitution.
Leviticus 18:22

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Then don't do that if you believe what you posted.

However there are millions of Americans who aren't christian and we don't want your christian beliefs put on us.

So follow the bible all you want. Just stop trying to force it on everyone else.
I'm not a Christian Dana7360 nor am I pushing anything on anyone. Show me where I have, Heathen.

You know you could have replied to me without the heathen put in there.

If I'm a heathen so are you. You state you're not christian.

Why would you have a problem with me not being christian. Or is it that I believe in the constitution of our nation and you don't?

You seem to believe that discrimination is written into that sacred document. It's not. In fact it's the exact opposite,

So if you want to discriminate against you fellow American, you're violating our constitution.
You're another of the ones who accuse people of saying things they never said nor implied.I could care less who marries whom whether it's same sex or a walrus. I have been taught from birth that it's a sin and a crime. Now all of a sudden, man overrules GOD. I know from history and prophecy that mankind has gone over the edge and there will be a price to pay. And BTW, those things are practiced by heathens. You seem to be weating a shoe that fits.

You may have been taught that but I wasn't. Nor were millions of other Americans.

Yes humans overrule your god. Our human laws and constitution are what counts. Your bible doesn't count at all. We aren't a theocracy. We're a democratic republic. Our courts and judges don't go to the bible for legal precedence. They go to our laws, constitution and previous rulings for precedence. So your bible is a nice book for you to read but no one is using it as law of the United States of America.

If you want to live in a theocracy then you need to move to another country. There are many nations that are already a theocracy, Iran is one. So is Vatican City. The United States of America isn't one and never has been.

No one is telling you that you can't believe that being gay is a sin. Believe it all you want.

Just don't force it on anyone else.
Chowderhead, in reading your post to others, you constantly push your agenda wheras, I don't.

Newby and his ilk can't stand being corrected by real Christians who are not heretics like them.

They have been corrected on the scriptures.

No one has denied that churches marry whom they wish.

No one has denied that secular law defines the publicly meaning of marriage.

The fact remains the social con evangelists, fundamentalists, other heretics, etc., are on the outer reaches of real Christianity. Hurts but true. Christian America looks at them with askance. And should.

For example:

and her speech is Sheol;

Even when you are wrong. Jesus warned us about people like you.

Newby and his ilk can't stand being corrected by real Christians who are not heretics like them.

The fact remains the social con evangelists, fundamentalists, other heretics, etc., are on the outer reaches of real Christianity. Hurts but true. Christian America looks at them with askance. And should.
Problem is you are not a real Christian, we can tell that by the lies you keep posting liar.

For example:

and her speech is Sheol;

Oh I am sure you imagine that he did.

Meanwhile in Florida, couples in love are getting married.

Ain't that grand?

So

Yep and he supports me and Newby on this, I have talked with my Pastor.

Oh I am sure you imagine that he did.

Meanwhile in Florida, couples in love are getting married.

Ain't that grand?
Satan is happy about it.

Problem is you are not a real Christian, we can tell that by the lies you keep posting liar.

You are a sinner judging others and no sort of christian.

I am.

Quit shaming Jesus' Name please.

You and your Pastor are not on the side of Jesus.

Has he committed adultery or been divorced?

Your path is that of the social con far right, and that leads to heresy.

I am sure that Satan is happy with the far right social cons, etc., on this issue.

You and your Pastor are not on the side of Jesus.

Has he committed adultery or been divorced?

Your path is that of the social con far right, and that leads to heresy.
Friggin idiot. Shut up retard, you have already proven yourself a lying idiot. You are nothing but a brain dead little sissy.

You are a sinner judging others and no sort of christian.

I am.

Quit shaming Jesus' Name please.
You are a sinner by ignoring the truth, quit being a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back