Finally! First Gay Marriage In Florida!

k God was talking about? Father, Son and Holy Ghost. God Bless.

Where are the 'father, son and holy ghost' referenced in the Old Testament?

I am sure the Jews would be fascinated to hear about this.

Actually I am an educated atheist.

Feel free to prove me wrong- show me how- according to the Bible- that that first gay couple to get married in Florida are 'sinners' or anti-Christian any more than Newt Gingrich was when he remarried, or when Ronald Reagan remarried.

You're not educated on the Bible.

You sure do have a fixation on Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan though, don't you? lol

If their divorces were not due to infidelity, then they sinned, as has anyone who has divorced and remarried for other than infidelity. Where has anyone ever even remotely tried to deny such?

Actually I have seen many Christians who seemed shocked by the idea that Reagan and Gingrich were/are no less sinners than any gay couple who has sex.

Jesus was clearly against all adultery, I don't dispute that- I continue to point out though that Jesus never addressed homosexuality- only adultery.

Why 'Christians' would care, let alone be 'shocked' that two specific people are sinners, when everyone is a sinner, is what I'm wondering? I think you're full of it. If you somehow think that bringing up two people that I guess you think I support and/or like will somehow change what the Bible says, then you're not very bright.

Homosexuality is adultery. You just keep denying it.

Homosexuality is clearly differentiated in the Bible- where homosexuality is referenced- adultery is almost always also condemned seperatly. You are just still butt sore that I caught you out on your lie.

Jesus never condemned homosexuality- he does condemn adultery.

In Leviticus- adultery is
In Leviticus homosexuality is condemned to, unless you want to lie about that also.

Please feel free to show specifically where I have lied.

Because of course- if you can't- then you are bearing false witness yourself.

Meanwhile, of course men having sex with men is called an abomination in Leviticus-

Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.

Nothing about lesbians there though.

Of course Women wearing men's clothing is an abomination in the Old Testament too. Those women wearing her husbands shirt to bed are an abomination, just like homosexuals........

Deuteronomy 22:5 "A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God."

The Jews did hear about it and rejected it.

Feel free to show me the reference in the Old Testament.

Don't need to for my statement to be true. Perhaps you don't understand the single biggest difference between a Christian and a Jew.

Don't need to for my statement to be true. Perhaps you don't understand the single biggest difference between a Christian and a Jew.

Don't need it for your statement to be false either.

Don't need it for your statement to be false either.

So you say there is no difference between Jews and Christians? I thought people like you said you knew the Bible. Seems you don't know shit about anything other than running your big mouth.

You're not educated on the Bible.

You sure do have a fixation on Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan though, don't you? lol

If their divorces were not due to infidelity, then they sinned, as has anyone who has divorced and remarried for other than infidelity. Where has anyone ever even remotely tried to deny such?

Actually I have seen many Christians who seemed shocked by the idea that Reagan and Gingrich were/are no less sinners than any gay couple who has sex.

Jesus was clearly against all adultery, I don't dispute that- I continue to point out though that Jesus never addressed homosexuality- only adultery.

Why 'Christians' would care, let alone be 'shocked' that two specific people are sinners, when everyone is a sinner, is what I'm wondering? I think you're full of it. If you somehow think that bringing up two people that I guess you think I support and/or like will somehow change what the Bible says, then you're not very bright.

Homosexuality is adultery. You just keep denying it.

Homosexuality is clearly differentiated in the Bible- where homosexuality is referenced- adultery is almost always also condemned seperatly. You are just still butt sore that I caught you out on your lie.

Jesus never condemned homosexuality- he does condemn adultery.

In Leviticus- adultery is
In Leviticus homosexuality is condemned to, unless you want to lie about that also.

Please feel free to show specifically where I have lied.

Because of course- if you can't- then you are bearing false witness yourself.

Meanwhile, of course men having sex with men is called an abomination in Leviticus-

Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.

Nothing about lesbians there though.

Of course Women wearing men's clothing is an abomination in the Old Testament too. Those women wearing her husbands shirt to bed are an abomination, just like homosexuals........

Deuteronomy 22:5 "A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God."
Cherry picking, learn to understand the Bible. When talking about man it is talking mankind. I am sure you know more what God meant as long as it supports your sinful ways.

Forum List

Back